The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 12th September
Exclamation 
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER.

HIS SEAL OF PERFECTION IS ON YOU.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

Never accept anything contrary to what the Word says about you. If you’re experiencing weakness, doubt, discouragement, and other negativities in your life, don’t accept them. Your life is for the glory of God; you’re God’s workmanship, fashioned for excellence. You’re born of God, for glory and for beauty.

Read 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) and shout for joy! It says, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” The Word of God is for doing. When you read a scripture like this, you must respond. You declare, “I’m the crowning beauty of God’s creation; the consummation of His work! My life is full of the glory, beauty, wisdom, and perfections of God, and I manifest these to my world!”

God created you for His glory, and not for poverty, sickness, disease or failure. You’re His excellent handiwork; how could anyone think of you as a failure? God wouldn’t, and couldn’t make anything that fails, let alone you. You’re God’s workmanship, meaning you’re the best of you that there is and could ever be! The Bible says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18).

You’re the first and the best of everything God made; you’re peculiar. You can whip any giant and beat down any mountain, because you’re God’s workmanship; He’s confident in your ability to always win in the crises of life because He knows His product. His stamp or seal of perfection is on you, certifying perfect health; you’re immune to satanic attacks; you’re “poverty-proof!” You’re without blemish. Therefore, give no room to anything that’s not of God in your life. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

My life has been fashioned by God for excellence. I’ve been recreated unto divine health, prosperity and the supernatural life. The Lord has His label on me; I have His very mark of perfection, certifying me whole; spirit, soul, and body! I’m complete in Him. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.

Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 11:16-33 & Ecclesiastes 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 1:1-7 & Jeremiah 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that God has made me an able minister of the New Testament, with a message of life to bless the world! I am willing, passionate, eager and excited to preach the Gospel today, in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, knowing that as many as the Father had appointed unto salvation through me will hear and receive the Gospel gladly. My way is paved by the Lord, and I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name.

Hallelujah! I increase everyday in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see!

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! Nothing is permitted to die within and around. I walk with the dominion of the Spirit, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: GREAT GOD II.

MEMORISE:

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Psalm 150:2

READ: Psalm 139:1-14

1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

One page is definitely not enough to praise this great God, neither are all the pages of this book sufficient to extol His Names. This God is greater than the greatest. Think of anything great that anyone has ever done; my God has surely done greater. In mathematics, He is the greatest. He perfectly calculated the distance needed between all the elements of the universe and their velocities, so that they move together and are just at the right distances apart to maintain a balance. He is also bigger that the biggest, so much so that He uses the whole earth as His footstool (Isaiah 66:1). For someone’s feet to be so big that He needs a footstool as large as the earth, you can be sure that He is indeed a very big fellow. No other entity is as big as this. In like manner, He is richer than the richest. My God has never gone broke, and He can never be broke. The whole earth and its fullness are His: all the natural resources and precious stones, known and unknown to man, belong to Him. He is the God that has money everywhere, even in the belly of a fish (Matthew 17:24-27). A Bible scholar once explained his take on what Jesus meant when He said He would do whatever we ask in His Name (John 14:13-14). He explained that the literal translation of that scripture to English from Greek is that even if we ask Him for anything that does not exist; He will create it and give it to us. He is so rich that He even possesses things that are not yet in existence! He can therefore never be stranded. He will show Himself through you as one who is richer than the richest in Jesus’ Name.

My God can do all things. He not only raised the dead, He also raised up dry bones and transformed them into a mighty army (Ezekiel 37:1-10). Psalm 139 says my God knows all things, and nothing is hidden from Him. He is everywhere, and so he sees everything. You can’t run away from His presence. Furthermore, He can heal all sicknesses and diseases. In Matthew 8:3, Jesus touched a man with leprosy. Not only did He not get infected with the disease, the man was also healed instantly. During one of our Holy Ghost Services in Nigeria, god instructed that all those who had incurable diseases should come to the front of the alter, and I should just walk in front of them with my prayer staff. As I did as instructed, they were getting healed. Those whose healing required surgery just fell and slept while God performed the needed operation on them with invisible hands. After that night, several people testified of getting healed of incurable diseases.

Who is God to you? Is He your doctor or your provider? Is He your helper and your friend? A popular saying goes, “show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.” If you make Jesus your friend, He will also give you the ability to do all that He can do.

ACTION POINT:

Come to the winning side today and surrender your life to this great God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 9-12

Mark 6:30-52

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.

1. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible, hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

2. Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice, like mountains, high soaring above
Thy clouds, which are fountains of goodness and love.
3. To all, life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish—but naught changeth Thee.

4. Great Father of glory, pure Father of light,
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All praise we would render; oh, help us to see
’Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.

5. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible, hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM