The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 11th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER.

DON’T TAKE SIDES AGAINST GOD.

Your words have been strong and hard against Me, says the Lord. Yet you say, What have we spoken against You? (Malachi 3:13 AMPC).

One of the things you must make up your mind to do in your walk with God is to take the Word of God as the only truth to live by. Never question the integrity of the Word. Believe, accept, and affirm that you’re who God says you are, you have what He says you have, and can do what He says you can do, as stated in His Word.

For example, 1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “…all things are yours.” Now, that’s a sovereign declaration of Deity; don’t try to rationalize it! Affirm in agreement, “All things are mine! I’ll never be broke in this world!” Let that word from God give you a new mentality of superabundance, and unending prosperity. There’re Christians who appraise their lives on the basis of their personal experiences and speak against the Word. That you probably don’t have cash in your bank account doesn’t mean you’re broke.

The source of your wealth is Christ Jesus; you’re plugged into a never-ending supply. Have this consciousness.

Make the power of the Gospel effective in your life by speaking God’s language: His Word. Some Christians have spoken “hard words” against God; they take sides against God by saying the wrong things. That’s what we read in our opening verse. Don’t say you’re sick just because you felt some symptoms in your body. The Word says concerning those who’re born again, “They shall not say, ‘I’m sick’”; that’s because healing is their birthright. Better than that, divine health is their nature; so they don’t even get sick. Hallelujah!

Affirm God’s Word. If God says you have something, don’t say you don’t have it. Someone says, “I received my healing, but the pain is still there”; to talk that way is to repudiate your healing. Accept what the Word says you have, and declare accordingly; keep it in your mouth, for that’s God’s recipe for success, consistent progress, and prosperity.

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, your Word is for me a great joy, and the delight of my heart; and I’m grateful to have obtained an incorruptible inheritance, and an everlasting heritage of success, prosperity and greatness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 2:13 CEV We always thank God that you believed the message we preached. It came from him, and it isn't something made up by humans. You accepted it as God's message, and now he is working in you.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Prov for, erbs 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Thessalonians 3:11-18 & Jeremiah 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Lord has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. He has initiated me into the specialized knowledge that enables me to function in His perfect will, now and always. The anointing of God’s Spirit is working mightily in me; my life is going forward and upward from victory to victory, glory to glory and success to success.

The grace of God that brings acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty is in my spirit, and through fellowship with the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge, full discernment and understanding of God and of Jesus, my Lord. I receive direction, inspiration, counsel, wisdom, and enlightenment from the Holy Spirit as I fellowship with Him today, through the Word and prayer. My spirit is a fruitful ground for the Word; therefore, God’s Word of life and power come to my spirit, and I am strengthened, energized and positioned for greater levels of glory and excellence in life.

I am an offspring of the Word, the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me in peace, joy, fulfilment, health, success, and prosperity. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THEME: GREAT GOD I.

MEMORISE:

Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. Psalm 148:13

READ: Job 38: 3-12

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

A name is not just a label; more importantly, it is an identity. Names are very important to God, and this is why it is important to search the scriptures to discover more about god’s identity through His Names. Those who know his Names and praise Him with these names are dear to God’s heart. In Revelations 1:8, He Himself revealed some of his Name to us saying:

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

Furthermore, in God’s dialogue with Job in Job chapter 38, he asked him some frightening questions which reveal that He truly is the Alpha and the Omega. It goes without saying that He is the one who made the mountains, the oceans and all the other big and small things we see in nature. We also understand that He is older that the oldest because by Him were all things created. He saw the beginning of everything on earth, good and bad, and He will also see their end because He is the Omega. He will end every bad experience in your life as you praise Him today as Alpha and Omega in Jesus’ Name.

In 1 Samuel 1:3, the Almighty is called the Lord of Host. In the past, I used to think this meant that He is the Lord of Hosts’ means the Lord of all hosts, whether in heaven, hell, the earth, the seas, underneath the earth, and even other galaxies in the universe. Nobody can oppress His children because one command from Him can make life unbearable for even the greatest king on earth. If you don’t believe me, ask Pharaoh (Exodus 5-11). According to Proverbs 21:1, my God has the heart of kings in His hands, and He turns their heart wherever He pleases. If He has control over the commanders-in-chief of all armed forces, then He can also direct the armed forces of different nations as He pleases.

Isaiah 9:6 calls Him the Prince of Peace. The first thing a person experiences after giving his o her life to Christ is peace, because the Prince of Peace now lives within. My God can calm every storm, and I mean any storm. He calmed several storms when He was here on earth (Mark 4:39, Matthew 14:24-32), and there is no storm in your life that He cannot calm. Some years ago, I was invited to speak at a United Nations Summit, and I told the delegates there that it was a good that they were all trying to solve the problems of war around the world. I let them know though that if they really wanted peace, the only way they could get it was if they involved the Prince of Peace. In this world of war and turbulence, you can have peace if you surrender to Him indeed. May the peace of the Lord continually be with you in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Search the scriptures for more of God’s Names and praise Him with the Names you discover.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 5-8

Mark 6:7-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.

1. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible, hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

2. Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice, like mountains, high soaring above
Thy clouds, which are fountains of goodness and love.
3. To all, life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish—but naught changeth Thee.

4. Great Father of glory, pure Father of light,
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All praise we would render; oh, help us to see
’Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.

5. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible, hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

TUESDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2018

THE KEY TO HEALTHY LIVING

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:14-15.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Cross is God’s answer that crushes all sicknesses and afflictions.

In the Book of Numbers Chapter Twenty One, the Bible gives an account of the children of Israel on their way to the Promised Land. In the wilderness, they erred by speaking against God and His servant, Moses. Then God permitted serpents to bite them. When they cried out to Moses, God told Moses to mould a fiery serpent made of brass and set it on a pole so that anyone who looked up at the serpent on the pole after being bitten would be healed from the venom of the biting serpent on the ground.

Now, in the New Testament, Our Master, Jesus tells us in the above scripture that the way the serpent was lifted in the wilderness was the same way He, the son of man would be lifted up. This means, the way the children of Israel were healed when they looked up at the serpent on the pole is the same way we would be healed and delivered when we look up to Jesus who was crucified on the Cross.

This is the key to healthy living!

In practical terms, how does this apply to us today? When you are sick or afflicted, lift up your eyes of faith to the Cross of Calvary where ‘It is finished.’ On the Cross of Calvary, Jesus finished all the works of the devil, including afflictions and diseases. The Cross is God’s answer that crushes all sicknesses and afflictions. So, when you look up to the Cross where sickness and diseases had already been finished by Jesus, you would be healed of every sickness in your body. This understanding is key to terminating every sickness in your body and maintaining a healthy life.

My counsel is, always look up to the Cross of Calvary and you will be made whole.

Remember this: The Cross is God’s answer that crushes all sicknesses and afflictions.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to look up at the Cross of Calvary with your eyes of faith.
2. Ask God to heal you of every sickness and affliction in your life.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for perfecting my healing on the Cross of Calvary. I receive my total healing by looking up at the finished work of Christ on the Cross of Calvary, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THESE MESSAGES: LOOK UP AT THE CROSS; LOOK AND LIVE.

AMAZING FACT: The average distance between the stars in the sky is 20 million miles.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/09/1904 - The U.S. battleship Connecticut was launched in New York.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 8:1 to 9:21, 2 Corinthians 12:1 to 10, Psalm 55:1 to 23, Proverbs 23:4 to 5.

QUOTE: When you are in bitterness, you cease to be in peace, and therefore, you are deprived of perfect health, prosperity, peace, favour, completeness, soundness, quietness, wellness, happiness, friendliness…. Culled from AM I BITTER? By Dr. (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM