The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 10th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER.

KEEP THE LOVE-FIRE BURNING.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold (Matthew 24:12).

In our world today, we’re more security-conscious than ever; there’s so much fear. It reminds of the words of Jesus as He cautioned against the signs of the end of the age; He said men’s hearts will fail them for fear (Luke 21:25-26). For example, it has become increasingly difficult, while driving by, to stop and help a stranded stranger, because many are afraid that the person could turn out to be a carjacker or a violent criminal.

Sometimes, a beggar who wants some help could approach someone, but because many of such beggars have been found to be tricky, he’s snubbed. That’s part of what our opening verse is talking about. Many have become cold, to the point that they’re not sure who to help anymore. Some have become hardened, because everybody seems to be self-seeking.

However, the wickedness of the world shouldn’t stop us from loving; it shouldn’t dowse our love-fire or make us shut our bowels of mercy and compassion. We must reach out, and keep reaching out, to help those in need. We have the Holy Spirit, and He’ll guide us aright in this; trust Him. If it’s a phony scenario or “funny” situation, He’ll let you know just in time what to do.

Therefore, when you see someone in trouble, don’t be unmoved; be willing to help, even if you’ve been cheated before for so doing. Don’t say, “I’ll never help anybody again,” because someone deceived you. Those who cheat you will get into trouble with God, but you’ll keep getting greater for loving and helping others.

The Lord Jesus saw ahead the perilous nature of the days we’re living in: the abundance of wickedness and lawlessness; the superfluity of waywardness. And because of that, He said the love of many shall wax cold. But it wasn’t a recommendation for us to faint, wane, or waver in our love-walk. Yes, the days are evil, but we’re guided by divine wisdom, and compelled by love to walk circumspectly and shine as lights in the midst of a crooked and perverse world.

Love can’t be defeated; you’re never a fool for faith, hope, and love. So, keep the love-fire burning; it’ll always win, in spite of the prevalence of sin, evil, and wickedness in the world today.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by your Spirit. I’m clothed with tenderheartedness, mercy, and kind feeling towards others; and your wisdom is guiding me always. My love-fire burns ever so brightly even in the midst of a perverse and crooked world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Galatians 6:9-10 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all [men], especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

1 Peter 3:13-14 GNB Who will harm you if you are eager to do what is good? 14 But even if you should suffer for doing what is right, how happy you are! Do not be afraid of anyone, and do not worry.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

MONDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2018

*HOW FAITH WORKS*

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Someone’s testimony is another person’s prophecy.

It has been established that faith is an essential component of the Christian life. It is one thing to know that faith is very important in life and destiny, and it is another thing to know how faith works. The understanding of how faith works is critical to the release of faith in our Christian life. Therefore, it is very important to know how faith works.

Now, how does faith work?
1. By Celebrating Faith Confirmations
The celebration of faith confirmations involves giving testimonies of what God has done, and testimonies are faith builders. For example, when God sent an Angel to tell Mary of His plan for her to give birth to Jesus Christ, Mary responded by asking the angel, ‘How can this be seeing that I know not a man?’ (Luke 1:34). The Angel gave her a testimony of what God had already done in the life of Elizabeth; he told her that Elizabeth, her cousin who was called barren, was already six months pregnant with a child. (Luke 1:35-36). And that cleared her doubt (Luke 1:38).

Beloved, testimonies are faith boosters; whatever God does for one person is clue to what He would do for another person; testimonies have reproductive capacities. Someone’s testimony is another person’s prophecy.

2. By Maintaining Faith Associations
Association brings assimilation and affects conviction. Who you walk with determines what you can believe; company affects mind-set. People who hang together think alike, the right conviction can be destroyed by the wrong association.

My counsel is, combine faith confirmations with faith associations and you will see the production of active faith in your life.

Remember this: Someone’s testimony is another person’s prophecy.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to share/give testimonies of God’s acts of faithfulness in your life or in the lives of other people.
2. Relate with people of solid faith and conviction.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to relate the testimonies of Your Acts of goodness in my life to other people. Connect me to people of solid faith and conviction, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FAITH-WAY OF LIFE.

AMAZING FACT: Every person has a unique tongue print.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/09/1846 - Elias Howe received a patent for his sewing machine.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 6:1 to 7:25, 2 Corinthians 11:16 to 33, Psalm 54:1 to 7, Proverbs 23:1 to 3.

QUOTE: Nothing builds faith like the insight you get out of the Bible; it charges you up, and lives in your spirit. culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MONDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: GOD WANTS YOUR INPUT

Memorise:
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: Deuteronomy 28:1

Bible Reading Exodus 4 vs 1-7
1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
2 And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:
5 That they may believe that the Lord God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.
6 And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Many people see God as a magician, they just want to sit back and watch Him perform tricks to fascinate them. God does not work this way! He does not give miracles to onlookers. Those who experience His miracles normally have to make some form of input.

When God was going to use Moses to perform miracles, Moses had to surrender his rod for God’s use.
When He was going to feed five thousand men, He asked for an input, and one of those to be fed brought five loaves of bread with two fish. He could have turned stones into bread, but he chose to use something that is given by one of the recipients of the miracle.

Your tithe is the input you make for devourer to be rebuked in your life Malachi 3:10-11.
Willingness and obedience are required from you so that you may eat the good of the land you find yourself in Isaiah 1:19. Humility is your input in order to receive God’s grace James 4:6. Don’t listen to fake prophets who tell you they pray and fast on your behalf while you carry on doing whatever you like, they are nothing but thieves because God doesn’t operate that way.

I have come to discover in my walk with God that whenever there is a miracle around the corner, God asks me for an input. After I have played my part, He will then play His. Years ago, I had a Pajero SUV that I love so much because it never gave me any issues. One day while asking God for miracles, I heard Him instruct me to give my Pajero away to a particular ministry.

It was difficult for me, but I eventually did it. The car was so valuable that the day the new owners came for it, my driver wept. However during the next service after we did this , the number of people who God healed was so great that they could not be counted. There was one time I almost lost a miracle because I was reluctant to provide my input.

In the past, we used to receive contributions from the different parishes of our church towards the feeding of those attending our annual convention. One year, just after that convention, God spoke to me instructing me to tell the pastors that for next year’s convention, we would not be calling for contributions. When I heard this I was afraid.

Many things rushed through my mind , and I asked myself , “How will the people be fed? I cannot afford to feed that great crowd alone!” I decided not to tell the pastors what the Lord had said, but God said to me. “You are about to lose a miracle.”

I obeyed and told them. To the glory of God, we have been feeding people at the convention for over 30 years without those levies. God has never failed us, but even the crowd has grown into multitude, everyone still gets fed and there are leftovers.

When God asks you for something don’t withhold it or else you would be hindering your miracle.

Key point:
When God decides to bless you, He opens doors to you, but you have to walk through those doors yourself.

Bible in one year:
Proverbs 1-4, Mark 5:25-6:6

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey
Chorus:

Trust and obey,
for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away; Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay; Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way; What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM