The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 6th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER.

REAL WORSHIP

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

When you were born again, not only was your spirit recreated, you were also immersed into Christ; you’re literally joined together with Him in an inseparable union. It’s the reason we can worship Him. Real worship is a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.

Nothing beats that divine connection that takes place in real worship, where you’re lost in Him, completely oblivious of the world and everything else around you. Real worship is a communion with the Father. It’s beyond the singing or the words offered in prayer; it’s about the fellowship that takes place in the realm of the spirit as your spirit communes with Him.

Recall the words of Jesus in our opening verse. God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. Worshipping God in Spirit means it’s got to come from your spirit. We serve God from our spirits. We understand the things of God from our spirits. It’s one of the reasons we need to be constantly filled with the Spirit, because only the Spirit can help us guide and sanctify our minds to think towards God, and express our love for Him from the deep recesses of our inner being as we should.

In real worship, you experience glorious transportations of the Spirit. Sometimes, as you worship, you feel enraptured; taken away from the earth realm into the amazing wonders of God’s Spirit. This blessing is for everyone who’s born again. We’re the only ones who can worship the Father and experience such a glorious fellowship in His presence, as our spirits are mingled with His.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I take advantage of your presence in my life, and the inextricable oneness with your Spirit; and as such, I enjoy and experience a glorious fellowship and transformation from glory to glory. I’m full of strength, courage, and divine vitality, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body— whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

THURSDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2018

*THE PLACE OF FAITH IN EXPLOITS*

(FROM THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. Luke 17:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Exploits are results that break existing records and set new ones.

Previously, we saw the definitions of faith. We saw that faith is the partnership of humanity with Divinity for the establishment of possibilities on the earth amongst many others.

Having understood faith, it is necessary to understand the products of faith or what faith will do in the life of a Christian.

Now, one of the products of faith is that, faith is the highway to a world of exploits (Hebrews 11:32-34). By faith, as we can see from the above scripture, men of old subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouth of lions, quenched the violence of the fire, escaped the edge of the sword, waxed valiant in fight and were made strong. This means, faith is the highway to a world of exploits.

Now, if faith is a highway to a world of exploit; the question is, what is exploit? I will give you three definitions of exploit:

(a) Exploits are Attention-Commanding Results
These are results that command the attention of people, government and even the devil; they are results that even the devil cannot claim ignorance of.
(b) Exploits are Record-Breaking, Record-Making and Record-Setting Results
Exploits are results that break existing records and set new ones. To do exploit is to do what nobody else has ever done before.
© Exploits are Earth-Shaking and Ground-Breaking Results
Exploits are results that shake the earth and break the grounds; it is an earthquake dimension of results and impact (Acts 16:25).

Beloved, in order to live a life of exploits, you must have solid faith in God. My counsel is, develop a solid faith in God in order to shake your world for God.

Remember this: Exploits are results that break existing records and set new ones.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to do great exploits for God in your-lifetime.
2. Engage the weapon of faith that is necessary for ground-breaking exploits and impacts.

PRAYER: I receive grace for earth-shaking dimensions of exploit. I connect to the spirit and power of faith for great exploits, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FAITH-WAY OF LIFE.

AMAZING FACT: Humans shed and regrow outer skin every 27 days.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 06/09/1819 - Thomas Blanchard patented a machine called the lathe.

DAILY READING: Song of Solomon 1:1 to 4:16, 2 Corinthians 8:16 to 24, Psalm 50:1 to 23, Proverbs 22:22 to 23

QUOTE: What you know of God determines what He can do with you, for the people that do know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits! Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
THURSDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: GOAT OR SHEEP?

Memorise:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Matthew 25:33

Read: John 10:25-29 (KJV)
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name , they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep , as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

The Bible makes several comparisons between goats and sheep. Those who are unrighteous are often referred to as goats, while the righteous are often referred to as sheep. The Bible compares goats and sheep because of their characteristics.

The major difference between a goat and a sheep lies in how they take instructions. A goat is very stubborn, while a sheep is submissive. If you try to lead a herd of sheep in a particular direction, they will follow you effortlessly. Irrespective of their number, they will all go in the direction they are led. It is usually a different story with goats. When you tell a goat “go this way”. It will refuse to go in that direction, and you will have to drag it by force or even flog it sometimes to get it moving the right way.

A goat does not yield to instructions, and it always argues with its guide. In addition, goats are violent. While it is very rare to find two sheep fighting, a goat can start a fight for no discernible reasons. You can see two goats grazing peacefully together in one moment and the next minute they would start a fight.

Sometimes, a goat can even fight its keeper. When he insists on the goat going in the right direction, the goat can suddenly turn on him and start a fight. In fact, as it's concerned, it is its own Shepard. A goat considers itself to be under its own government and will do whatever it likes. In contrast, a sheep knows its shepherd’s voice and listens to it.

Are you a goat or a sheep? Do you obey God’s instructions in the Bible? Do you still steal and tell lies? When was the last time you paid your tithe and first fruits? Are you violent? The Bible says the righteous shall be harmless as a dove Matthew 10:16. Are you upset with your pastor because he told you the truth? Do you refuse to stay under anyone’s tutelage? Do you always want to have things your own way or no other way?

Note that when a goat proves stubborn, it usually gets flogged and sometimes gets injured. Refusing to live by God’s word will only bring you pain and sorrow. In contrast to goats, sheep enjoy several benefits from the shepherd. For example, the sheep’s life is secured because the shepherd will protect it, even with his own life John 10:11.

If the sheep loses its way, the shepherd will find it and bring it back on track Luke 15:4-7. The sheep never goes hungry because the shepherd leads it to green pastures Psalm 23:1-2. Psalm 37:25. Unfortunately, the sheep will reign with God in His kingdom Matthew 25:33-34.

The major difference between a goat and a sheep lies in their character; check your character today and determine which you are.

Key Point
The choice to be either a goat or sheep is in your hands; choose wisely.

Bible in one year:
Psalm 120-131, Mark 3:7-30,

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET
IT BE

Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice, and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

Take my sliver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will, and make it Thine;
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart; it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love; my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure-store.
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for thee
(09-06-2018, 10:38 AM)Edoman Wrote: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER.

REAL WORSHIP

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

When you were born again, not only was your spirit recreated, you were also immersed into Christ; you’re literally joined together with Him in an inseparable union. It’s the reason we can worship Him. Real worship is a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.

Nothing beats that divine connection that takes place in real worship, where you’re lost in Him, completely oblivious of the world and everything else around you. Real worship is a communion with the Father. It’s beyond the singing or the words offered in prayer; it’s about the fellowship that takes place in the realm of the spirit as your spirit communes with Him.

Recall the words of Jesus in our opening verse. God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. Worshipping God in Spirit means it’s got to come from your spirit. We serve God from our spirits. We understand the things of God from our spirits. It’s one of the reasons we need to be constantly filled with the Spirit, because only the Spirit can help us guide and sanctify our minds to think towards God, and express our love for Him from the deep recesses of our inner being as we should.

In real worship, you experience glorious transportations of the Spirit. Sometimes, as you worship, you feel enraptured; taken away from the earth realm into the amazing wonders of God’s Spirit. This blessing is for everyone who’s born again. We’re the only ones who can worship the Father and experience such a glorious fellowship in His presence, as our spirits are mingled with His.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I take advantage of your presence in my life, and the inextricable oneness with your Spirit; and as such, I enjoy and experience a glorious fellowship and transformation from glory to glory. I’m full of strength, courage, and divine vitality, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body— whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM