The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 26th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 26TH AUGUST.

LIFE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH THE GOSPEL.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith…(Romans 1:16-17).

From the verse above, we observe that first, the Gospel of Jesus Christ—the Word of God concerning Jesus Christ, and the salvation that He brought—is the power of God to save men. His power to bring those who believe out of sin, into the life of righteousness, is encapsulated in the Gospel of His grace. There’s no other way to learn about, receive, or understand the righteousness of God outside the Gospel.

Then, in 2 Timothy 1:10, the Apostle Paul shares another inspiring thought: through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light. What kind of life is he referring to? It’s the divine life; the God-type of life; the life that makes men sons of God, and this life is in Jesus Christ “…this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12).

Being born again, we haven’t only become righteous, but have also become the unveiling of God’s righteousness. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Righteousness has become the character of your spirit. The ability to be right, and to do right—the ability to perform righteousness—is inherent in your spirit. You can live that life of righteousness, the nature of rightness that God has given you, from inside out.

Furthermore, you have, and can live the transcendent life; the overcoming life that makes us superior to Satan, darkness, disease, sickness, failure, defeat, and death; a life that’s beyond this world! This extraordinary life, along with the gift of righteousness, was delivered to us in Christ, through the Gospel.

PRAYER

Awesome and righteous Father, I thank you for the life of Christ in my spirit that’s made me one with you; your righteousness in me has brought perfection and excellence into my life, causing me to live and do right, walking triumphantly every day! I’m walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of the power and effect of your divine life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 3:15-17 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 3:24-26 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus

Romans 5:17-21 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

26TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind; I function from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power because I am born of God and conscious of His life in me.

I am guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always.

I am made for life and set up for honour. The Spirit of God is alive in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can do all things by His ability that works within me! Halleluiah! I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I’m self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally supplied and fortified for the triumphant life! Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: LIVING UNDER BABY-RULERS?

MEMORISE:

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. Isaiah 3:12

READ: Matthew 15:12-14

12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

There is scarcity in the Body of Christ today, which only those who are sensitive to the Spirit will discern. This scarcity is neither a scarcity of food or drink, nor of ministers or workers, rather, it is a scarcity of mature leaders. This is a source of concern to those who are awaiting the Lord’s second coming, because we need mature leaders to prepare the bride for the bridegroom. We have a crop of leaders in the Church today who can best be described as babes. As perfectly captured by Prophet Isaiah in today’s memory verse, these are causing spiritual oppression in the Body of Christ. The current situation at hand can be likened to the situation Jesus met during the first advent, captured in the Bible reading. When the Lord exposed the ignorance and hypocrisy of the religious “baby leaders” of His time, His disciples were afraid, and they came to let Him know that the Pharisees were offended by His teaching. In Matthew 15:13-14, Jesus responded to their fears with these words:

“…..Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”

Furthermore, in His encounter with Nicodemus, the Lord lamented his ignorance of spiritual matters, even though he was a top religious leader. In John 3:10, Jesus said to him:

“…….Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?”

Thank God Nicodemus was humble enough to learn from the Lord, and he eventually became a disciple of Christ (John 19:39-40). This is the response expected of the baby-leaders in the Church today.

There was an unmarried young man in our church many years ago. Although he had no marital experience, there was almost nothing he would not teach concerning marriage and childbearing. One of his opinions at that time was that when a woman was in labor, all you need to do was to bind the devil, loose the baby and the child will just come forth! With his untested spirituality, he intimidated many married brothers and sisters. He then got married and his wife got pregnant. On the day of delivery, this brother did what he had taught others to do: he bound the devil and loosed the baby, but his baby refused to come forth. After some days of agonizing labor in which his wife still could not deliver the baby, he ran into the bush, lay flat on his face and pleaded with God for mercy. After this, his wife delivered the baby. He then understood that his wife’s delivery was only by God’s mercy. It is always dangerous to be under the ministration of baby pastors because more often than not, their exuberance does not yield results when push comes to shove.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as I grow in knowledge, let me grow in grace to correctly apply this knowledge wisely, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 69-72

Matthew 26: 6-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 2018

*KEYS TO ACCESSING DIVINE DIRECTION*

(FROM AUGUST 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: The Lord says, "I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you. Don't be stupid like a horse or a mule, which must be controlled with a bit and bridle to make it submit." Psalm 32:8-9 (GNT)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you do not pursue, you cannot possess.

Divine direction is non-negotiable in life if destiny must be fulfilled. Yesterday, we saw the impact of lack of direction on destiny. We saw that there can be no destiny without direction; where there is no direction, there must be disaster; where there is no direction there is minimal progress; where there is no direction, there can be no dominion, and where there is no direction, there is absolute frustration.

Having seen that no one on earth can fulfil destiny without direction, the question is, what are the keys to accessing Divine direction?
i) Value Divine Direction
What you do not value, you do not experience. Know that direction is crucial to your life. Know that you can be free from disaster and your destiny can open up by just one thing God will tell you (Proverbs 3:5-6).

ii) Pursue Divine Direction
Take days of fasting and praying at intervals; stay up in the night and ask God to speak to you in the language you can understand on issues of concern to you. What you do not pursue, you cannot possess. Pursue Divine direction until God gives it to you.

iii) Comply with Divine Direction (Acts 13:2; Isaiah 30:29-30).
Anybody who has not done what God told him to do is not a candidate for more direction from God. Comply with what God has told you. Obey what God has said and comply with it (Mark 4:24).

Beloved, my counsel is, value Divine direction and comply with what God has told you in order to receive more directions from God.

Remember this: What you do not pursue, you cannot possess.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Place value on Divine Direction.
2. Pursue Divine Direction.
3. Comply with Divine Direction.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for grace to value Your direction above every other thing and pursue it. I comply with the previous directions You have given me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 6).

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 20:1 to 22:30, 2 Corinthians 1:1 to 11, Psalm 40:11 to 17, Proverbs 22:2 to 4.

AMAZING FACT: If a goldfish is kept in dim light, it loses its colour.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/08/1957 - It was announced that an intercontinental ballistic missile was successfully tested by the Soviet Union

QUOTE: God speaks to those who think; not to those who worry. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE by Dr Paul Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM