The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 25th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 25TH AUGUST.

HIS EXTRAORDINARY COMPASSION

It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23)

Our God is gracious and kind, compassionate and full of mercy. In Psalm 78:38, the scripture doesn’t just say He has compassion, but that He’s full of it.

His compassion is inexhaustible. Compassion is a compelling force or motivation to take away the pains of another, not out of pity, but love. God demonstrated compassion when, out of love, He gave His Son, Jesus to die for the sins of the world (John 3:16).

What joy! What comfort, to know that God is never angry with you! Rather, His love and mercies toward you are fresh every morning! It reminds of the beautiful song we sing: “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they’re new every morning, great is thy faithfulness O Lord.” His tender mercies for us are everlasting; He’s always watching you, guiding you, and protecting you. He loves you infinitely (Ephesians 2:4).

To the world, He may be a God of judgment, but to you, He’s all love. He said in Jeremiah 31:3, “...Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” No wonder He tells us to approach His throne of grace with boldness and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16). Take advantage of the grace and mercies of God.

Don’t condemn yourself because of what you did wrong, for He never condemns you: “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…” (Romans 8:1). He sees the best in you always, and expects you to see the best in yourself and others around you as well. Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1). In other words, “Take advantage of the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”

You can take advantage of His grace and mercies even now, and rebuke cancer, diabetes, or any sickness or disease from your body. Recognise and take advantage of His great love and compassion and walk out of any predicament. He loves you, and has done everything necessary for you to have an excellent life. Accept nothing less.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, your goodness and mercies endure forever. Your grace and compassion are multiplied in my life; therefore, I bless your Name, and testify of your wondrous love. I thank you for your blessings, beauty, perfections, and excellence, revealed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 103:1-4 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink

Luke 10:30-37 And Jesus answering said, A certain [man] went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded [him], and departed, leaving [him] half dead. 31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked [on him], and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion [on him], 34 And went to [him], and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave [them] to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again,

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

25TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am an offspring of love; I have the ability to love like my heavenly Father who gave up Jesus to die for my sake. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart and I am manifesting this love, reaching out to my world with love. I refuse to allow anger, bitterness, and hatred take its root in my heart.

My life is the expressions of the Father’s will; as I seek to do only those things that are honorable and pleasing to Him, my increase, progress, and prosperity are evident for all to see. My entire being is completely yielded to be taught, inspired and strengthened under the ministry of the Word. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding, not just to know, but also to walk in God’s perfect will at all times. I’m in the centre of God’s will for me and I am equipped with all things that pertain to life and godliness. Hallelujah! I am filled with the fullness of God!

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. I do not struggle nor respond in fear because God had not given unto me the spirit of fear… I have the spirit of love, power and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am excellent in life! My spiritual antenna is raised and I am receiving the right signals today and always. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST 2018
THEME: RAPTURABLE?

Memorise:
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:” 1st Thessalonians 4:16

Read: 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18 (KJV)
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

We need to constantly remind ourselves as Christians that we do not have an abiding city in this world. These words of Hebrews 13:14 should continually echo in our ears:

“For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.”

To take us to our abiding home, genuine children of God are expecting an event, called the rapture, which the Holy Spirit describes in 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17, saying:

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

One truth we should take cognisance of from the above scripture is that only the dead in Christ will be raised at this event. The “dead in Christ” does not include those who died as backsliders; only those who died as genuine Christians will be raised when Jesus comes again. That is why the Lord said in Mark 13:13:

“And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”

To be rapturable therefore, you must dig in and take a stand for Jesus Christ, even though this may attract persecution or tribulation. However, we must endure these. Persecution and tribulation are not strange to the Christian faith, as our Lord already told us they will happen Matthew 5:11-12.

Those of us still running the Christian race today must be more careful because there are many distractions in the world today than there have ever been before. So many things are happening that can distract us, so much so that we may forget the great event we are expecting, which will determine where we will spend our eternity.
We should therefore not be caught unawares, because in Luke 17:26-27, the Lord said:

“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.”

I therefore beseech you by the mercies of the God to ensure you are not conformed to this world, and to constantly present your body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to the Lord. Romans 12:1-2.

Prayer Point:
Father, please help me to continually live a rapturable life in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in One Year:
Psalm 64-68, Matthew 25:31-26:5

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus; My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus; No turning back, no turning back.

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM