The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 24th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 24TH AUGUST.

A GOSPEL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith (Romans 1:16-17).

Through the years, men have sought righteousness, wanting to be righteous before God. But the righteousness of God is only revealed in the Gospel of Christ. The Gospel of Christ is the unveiling of God’s righteousness; it’s the Gospel of God’s righteousness. Therefore, until one accepts the Gospel of Christ, he or she will never be able to live a righteous life or know the righteousness of God.

Righteousness is the nature of God that gives you the ability to stand in His presence without condemnation, guilt, fear or inferiority. It’s the ability to stand in fellowship and rightness with God.

There’s no other way to come into this extraordinary life of righteousness and oneness with the Lord except through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is why we can’t afford to be quiet about the Gospel. It’s the answer to man’s cry. Let’s not act as though there’s another way; there’re no options to the Gospel. There’s no other way for men to learn of, receive, or understand, the righteousness of God, outside of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So don’t be quiet in your locality, city, town, or nation; preach the Gospel with boldness. Spread the Good News of righteousness.

You hold the key to the salvation of men; so preach the Gospel and unveil the righteousness of God to them. Be the answer to their search for God’s righteousness.

CONFESSION

I have the life and nature of God in me. I’m the very representative of Christ on earth, manifesting His glory, and establishing His righteousness everywhere. As the message of salvation gets into the hearts of men today, faith is ignited in them to receive and become the effulgence of God’s righteousness, as eternal life is imparted to their spirits, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Jeremiah 20:9
Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name.” But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Romans 3:21 - 22
But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;

Romans 5:17
For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Colossians 2:8-15 & Jeremiah 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Father has set eternity in my heart. I’m a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I’m unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My days on earth are days of blessings. I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge, blessed with strength, health, divine supply, insight, and ability. I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life, enabling me to do the right thing always.

I am born with untold blessings, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. My eye is single, and every part of my life is full of light. Hallelujah! The supernatural is my life; I will never walk in darkness or confusion. Today and always, the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. Now, more than ever, I take advantage of this blessings to do exploits for the Kingdom of God.

I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. I refuse to struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Spirit and the Word. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: AN AGENT OF MIRACLES?

MEMORISE:

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18

READ: Matthew 10:1-8

1And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

We need to fully comprehend what our Lord meant when He said “It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). More often than not, we think of giving as being limited to material things, and so we lose sight of the fact that we can also give spiritual blessings to others and make spiritual impact. The early apostles realized this truth and that was why Peter and John were not intimidated by their financial limitation (Acts 3:6). They gave from the spiritual deposits God placed in their lives. One of the attributes our Lord Jesus Christ bestowed upon His early disciples was the ability to perform miracles, and we should not be different. They were specifically commissioned by the Lord to go perform miracles. Matthew 10:7-8 says:

“And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

It is a thing of unspeakable joy to receive a miracle. After I gave my life to Christ, the first notable benefit I received from God was victory over malaria that had hitherto plagued my life almost every month. The first month I did not fall sick was a month of celebration in my family. However, the joy of this cannot be compared to the joy I had the day the Lord first performed a miracle of healing through me. I almost jumped out of the window for joy when a dumb child spoke after I prayed for healing. Ever since then, the Lord has made this a continuous experience in my ministry. Countless miracles that may sound unbelievable have been performed by Him through our ministry. You cannot imagine the joy experienced by an agent of miracles, after God uses him or her to put smiles in the faces of several thousands of women who had been called barren. Many times, some my children would organize a dinner or luncheon for me, not only because they want to be generous to me, but because of the miracles that would follow from the encounter. I am full of joy when this happens. My prayer is that you also will become an agent of miracles today in Jesus’ Name. All you need to do is to surrender your life to Jesus and leave the rest to Him. He knows how He turned a fisherman into a fisher of men and an agent of miracles (Matthew 4:18-19, Acts 5:14-15). He also knows how He turned a person who was a danger to the Church into an apostle, whose apron could cast out demons (Acts 19:11-12). If you desire to graduate from being a consumer to an agent of performing miracles, He will fulfill the desire of your heart. Only believe!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please make me a channel of blessings and miracles in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 57-63

Matthew 25:14-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

FRIDAY 24TH AUGUST 2018

*THERAPY FOR THE LIFESTYLE OF FALSEHOOD*

(FROM AUGUST 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: Ephesians 4:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do not struggle to create impressions; struggle to give expression to what God has put inside you.

Yesterday, we saw that lie leads to untimely death; it killed the messenger that brought false information to David. We also saw that the absence of truth is the absence of the Spirit of God; existing in falsehood is attracting the activity of the enemy; there can be no triumph in life without truth; truth guarantees longevity and lasting result.

The question is, what is the therapy for the lifestyle of insincerity and falsehood?
i) Insist on the truth
Insist on the truth whatever it may cost you. Anything truth cannot give you, you don’t need it. There is something better you can get with the truth that the devil wants you to trade away through falsehood. Insist on the truth.

ii) Never attempt to make impressions
Give expression to what God has put inside you. You have nobody to impress. Do not struggle to create impressions; struggle to give expression to what God has put inside you.

iii) Repent promptly of falsehood
Every time you notice that you said something that is not true or you acted in ways that were not sincere, repent promptly. If you have a conscience that is alive, you will know; if your relationship with God is buoyant, you will know. Do not sleep over a lie because no one knows when Jesus will come.

Beloved, my counsel is, insist on the truth at all cost.

Remember this: Do not struggle to create impressions; struggle to give expression to what God has put inside you.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Insist on the truth always no matter the cost.
2. Give expressions to God’s deposits in you.
3. Repent promptly and put yourself in check always.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to speak and insist on the truth always. I receive Your Help to give expression to what You have put inside me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 12:1 to 15:35, 1 Corinthians 15:29 to 58, Psalm 39:1 to 13, Proverbs 21:30 to 31

AMAZING FACT: Chimps are the smartest animals in the world; the list of the world’s top five smartest animals: Chimps, Dolphins, Elephants and Cephalopods (e.g. squids, octopuses etc.)

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/08/1456 - The printing of the Gutenberg Bible was completed.

QUOTE: Some of the things that may defile your garment include a life of hypocrisy, lies and insincerity. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM