The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 21st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 21ST AUGUST.

BORN OF GOD.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God… (1 John 3:1).

The word “sons” in our opening verse is the Greek, “teknon,” which means a child or offspring; one that’s born of another. So, John, in the scripture above, lets us know that we’re offspring of God; we’re born of Him.

When you were born again, it was an actual spiritual birth; it wasn’t something “religious” that transpired; you came to life as a new creation, born of the Word, and the Word of God is God: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23).

The reality of our divine origin and identity is incomprehensible to the people of the world. Read our theme verse again, this time into the following verse 2. It says, “…therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him…” (1 John 3:1-2).

We’re associates of the God-kind; this is a presenthour reality. The Bible says as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). We have His life, we have His Name, we’re in Him and He’s in us. We’re sons of God “NOW”, not when we get to heaven. Take advantage of your sonship; your rights as one who’s literally and vitally born of God! God is your Father, He owns the world and has made you a joint-heir with Christ. There’s nothing you can’t have. Glory to His Name forever!

Here’s something so profound: The Bible says whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world (1 John 5:4); “whatsoever” includes “whosoever.” 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” “Ye are of God” simply means that you hail from God; your origin is in Him; you’re born of Him; thus, you’re more than a conqueror; an overcomer in this life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for having begotten me in the Gospel through Christ. What an honour and privilege to be called your own, to be an associate of the God-kind. How sublime! I’m one with the Creator of the universe; an heir of the Sovereign! Nothing is too good for me, and nothing good is withheld from me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:10-13 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Galatians 4:6-7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 6 & Psalms 119:1-112

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 1:9-18 & Jeremiah 6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST AUGUST.

I affirm that I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and in every area of my life! All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full.

My life is fashioned for the glory of God and I am the effulgence of His glory, beauty, and grace. I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance.

I am not ordinary, eternity is set in heart; thus greatness, excellence, and success are in my spirit! I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
TUESDAY 21ST AUGUST 2018
THEME: WAITING FOR THE APPOINTED TIME

Memorise:
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” Habakkuk 2:3

Read: John 2:1-5 (KJV)
1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him , They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

One Christian virtue that is gradually disappearing from the lives of believers today is the virtue of waiting for God’s appointed time. The story in today’s Bible text reveals the necessity of following the divine time-table for all events, even if it involves waiting.

There was a marriage in Cana of Galilee, and Jesus was invited there, together with His mother, Mary, and His disciples. While the ceremony was going on, they discovered that there was no more wine for people to drink. Mary came to Him and requested Him to do what only He could do. However, it was not yet time for this. Jesus’ response in John 2:4 reveals the importance of waiting for God’s appointed time:

“…Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.”

Mary’s response was equally noteworthy. She agreed with Him that the hour had indeed not come; nevertheless, the celebrants’ need required attention. She instructed the servants of the house that when the hour had fully come, they should do whatsoever Jesus instructed John 2:5. In obedience to her, these servants waited.

Although we don’t know how long they waited on Jesus, we know that at the appointed time, He gave the instructions that put an end to the need at the feast. God will speak to your needs today in Jesus’ Name.
There are lots of lessons to learn from the series of events that occurred at this marriage feast; first of which is that Mary’s instruction to the servants could be regarded as prophetic. She was confident that Jesus would do something about the situation. To avoid losing the miracle, she put the servants on notice to obey any command from Jesus.

Another lesson for us is that Mary stopped worrying herself after she had taken the matter to the Ultimate Helper. Many children of God worry so much that they become incapacitated, even after a word of prophecy about their situation has gone forth.

A fellow who met me during one of my prayer walks at the Redemption Camp, Nigeria, asked me to pray for him, and I prophesied to him, saying “God bless you”. To my surprise, he still asked me to pray for him. I wondered in my heart what other prayer was greater than “God bless you” – a prayer of blessing with no limit. I prophesy to a reader of this devotional today: “God bless you.” May the Lord grant you the faith to receive this blessing in Jesus’ Name.

The third lesson is that the expected miracle eventually came, even though they had to wait. This is the promise of God to a user of this devotional today:

“All the pleasant prophesies that came to you before today shall come to pass at their appropriate time.”

However, please do whatever God commands you to do. Be obedient to God’s word.

Prayer Point:
Father, I receive the fulfilment of all Your prophecies into my life today in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in One Year:
Psalm 40-44, Matthew 23:29-24:14

HYMN 10: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread, And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream, When death’s cold, sullen stream Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE*

Tuesday, 21st August 2018

_THE DANGERS OF LAZINESS_

```OVERVIEW```

*SCRIPTURE:* Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger. *Proverbs 19:15*

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* Victory does not belong to the lazy; victory belongs only to the strong and the audacious.

In the previous day we saw what idleness did to David, the King of Israel. He was idle at home when he was supposed to go to battle as other kings, and that led him into committing immorality with Bathsheba, Uriah’s wife. We also saw that idleness is the doorway to unrighteousness.

```I would like you to take note of the following about indolence and laziness:```
_i)_ *Indolence, laziness or idleness is the doorway to bondage*
Captivity will never break for the idle man; bondage will never break for the lazy man; oppression will never go away from the indolent. Idleness, laziness, indolence establishes bondage. Victory belongs only to the strong and the audacious, not to the indolent and lazy *(Genesis 27:40b).*

_ii)_ *Idleness equals decadence*
An idle person’s life eventually degenerates just as an idle house degenerates *(Ecclesiastes 10:18).*

_iii)_ *Idleness invites the company of the enemy*
The devil tempts everybody but an idle man tempts the devil. To sit at home waiting for a job instead of doing what you find to do is a waste of life *(2Samuel 15:11).*

_iv)_ *Idleness paralyzes potential*
A man of great potential will become useless in a short time because of the refusal to do anything; his life is not profitable to himself, God or the people around him.

My counsel is, avoid the lifestyle of idleness. Do what is available for you to do instead of waiting for what to do *(Eccl. 9:10).*

*Remember this:* Victory belongs only to the strong and the audacious, not the indolent and lazy.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1.* Do not just sit and wait for jobs endlessly; do what is available until what is desired arrives.
*2.* Do not drag your feet through life; be active, smart and diligent.

*PRAYER:* O Lord, I ask for the grace to do what is available until I get what is required. I refuse to live for nothing, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:* DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4)

*DAILY BIBLE READING:* _Job 1:1 to 3:26, 1 Corinthians 14:1 to 17, Psalm 37:12 to 29, Proverbs 21:25 to 26_

*AMAZING FACT:* Peregrine falcon can reach speed in excess of 200 miles (more than 320 KMs) per hour.

*TODAY IN HISTORY:* _21/08/1888_ - The adding machine was patented by William Burroughs.

*QUOTE:* Where a man is lazy, his life and destiny decay. ```Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.```

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM