The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 20th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 20TH AUGUST.

THE BASICS OF SALVATION.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9-10).

Every man, woman, boy, and girl ever born, and that’ll ever be born into this world has already been “saved” by Jesus Christ. When He died, He died to save all humanity.

However, salvation is only a vital experience in the life of the one who has consciously affirmed the lordship of Jesus over his or her life. You receive salvation, or are saved, not just by believing in Jesus, but by taking the further step of affirming His lordship.

Read our opening scripture again and notice that it didn’t say, “if thou shall cry and ask God to save you, you shall be saved.” The Bible way to receive salvation isn’t by your tears or good works. Salvation is a gift from God: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God” (Ephesians 2:8).

The Bible tells us about a Roman centurion named Cornelius. He was a devout and generous man; yet he wasn’t saved (Acts 10:2).
One day, an angel of the Lord appeared to him and said, “...Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved” (Acts 11:13-14).

Salvation is a gift received by the affirmation of the right words. Once you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and confess with your mouth that He’s Lord over your life, instantly, you become a child of God; eternal life is imparted to your spirit. It’s an extraordinary miracle!

The world needs to know that it’s not difficult at all to receive salvation; it’s no use trying fruitlessly to atone for your sins or impress God with your “good works.” It makes no difference that you’re the nicest or meekest person around; you can’t trust in your good deeds to save you. There’s a definite act required for salvation: it’s the confession of the Lordship of Jesus, believing in your heart that God raised him from the dead.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the efficacy of your Word in my life. I’m one with the Father, therefore I’m one with divinity. Health, wealth, prosperity, life, and success are my daily experience. I live in the fullness of the blessings of the glorious Gospel of Christ. I’m an overcomer, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 10:6-10 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down [from above]Smile 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 1:1-8 & Jeremiah 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word is in my heart and in my mouth; I meditate upon it day and night and thereby make my way prosperous. God’s Word saturates my entire mind, spirit, and body, leaving no room for negative thoughts to steal in. It is my defence, my foundation and the strength of my life. As I stay on the Word, God’s grace and peace are multiplied in my life.

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because of God’s grace that’s at work in me. Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I affirm that the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work.

I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. There’s no adversity or adverse circumstance can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. I am convinced of my eternal victory over Satan and the world, therefore I rejoice in the Lord my God, for I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 20TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: BED UNDEFILED II.

MEMORISE:

Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. 1 Peter 3:7

READ: Malachi 2:13-17

13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.

14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.

15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

Apart from infidelity, one other way of defiling the matrimonial bed is through domestic violence. This can come from the man or the woman. God hates violence generally, but particularly despises it in marriage, and for this reason, He said in Malachi 2:16:

“For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.”

The breakdown of affection between married couples is a highly emotional issue with God, so much so that in today’s Bible reading, the tears, weeping and crying emanating from the agony of broken marriages made Him disregard the people’s worship, as we see in Malachi 2:13:

“And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.”

Many people don’t know that domestic violence particularly among married couples, is a great hindrance and stumbling block to their spiritual growth and blessing. This is the reason why the Holy Spirit sent these words to the Church in 1 Peter 3:7, saying:

“Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.”

Violence, wife battering, husband battering and the likes directly offend the Almighty God. I have on many occasions told the story of a man whose only daughter was maltreated by her husband. This man hated his son-in-law so much that his hatred made him terribly sick. It was not until he forgave his son-in-law that he was able to recover from his sickness. This is how much domestic violence can destroy lives and families. Husbands, you are inviting the wrath of God upon your life when you maltreat the redeemed daughter of Zion you are privileged to have as wife. Note that in Malachi 2:16, when expressing how much He hates divorce and domestic violence, God used the Name He uses in combat. Therefore, stop defiling your bed with violence against your spouse, either physical violence or verbal violence. Wives should learn to submit to their husbands, irrespective of what the world thinks about this (Ephesians 5:22-23). Beloved, the truth is that unless we allow Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, to come into our marriages, the expected peace may continue to elude us. Therefore, I appeal to you to raise an alter of submission and corporate worship to the Lord Jesus Christ in your home, and you will begin to experience peace and prosperity in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Go to God in repentance for any form of violence you have introduced into your home.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 36-39

Matthew 23:1-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM