The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 19th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES;

19 AUGUST, 2018;

CREATED FOR GOOD WORKS;

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] ( Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

Did you know that just as the iPhone for example, is the workmanship or product of Apple Inc., you’re the workmanship or product of God? Think about that for a moment: you’re God’s product; He made you. God has His label on you, and He couldn’t have made anything that’s not perfect, which means you’re perfect; you’re excellent all the way.

God didn’t create you for sickness, poverty or for you to be a nobody; rather, He fashioned you for good works, and to live the good life. Read our theme scripture again: “For “For we are God’s [own] handiwork.

(His (His workmanship), workmanship), recreated in Christ, Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

You’re not in the world by chance; God has a plan for your life, and it’s for your life to be an unending stream of works that please Him—works of faith and righteousness. That’s what your life is for. You’re peculiar; crafted for excellence; you’re a success!
Therefore, in your neighborhood, home, workplace, school—everywhere you find yourself—manifest the glory of God! Preach the Gospel with boldness. Heal the sick, cast out devils, cleanse the lepers, and raise the dead! You’re the bearer and effulgence of His glory today, the icon of His righteousness, and dispenser of His manifold wisdom and graces.
Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m walking in in preordained pathways, manifesting the glory of God; I’m a success. My life is for the glory of God, and I produce and express His righteousness in I do, pleasing Him in all things, in in Jesus’ Name. Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 10:38 ; John 14:12 ; Titus 2:13-14
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 4:14-23 & Jeremiah 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

19TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God. The Spirit of God has granted me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth. I am excellent, sound, fruitful and productive in every good work. Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me.

I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I am created for good works. I am bearing fruits of righteousness, pleasing the Father in all things. Hallelujah! The Word of God is alive in me; I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life through the Word. I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I experience, even now, the supply and ministry of the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating God’s divine presence to my world.

My heart is a fertile ground and the Word of God is producing great results in every area of my life! As Jesus is, so am I; I am one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST 2018
THEME: BED UNDEFILED I

Memorise:
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

Read: Proverbs 5:15-21(KJV)
15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern,
and running waters out of thine own well .
16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad , and rivers of waters in the streets.
17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.
18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth .
19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord , and he pondereth all his goings.

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
1st Corinthians 6:18

The above verse of scripture states God’s views on sexual immorality, which should be taken very seriously by every wise person. The only institution in which God permits sexual relationships is marriage. For this reason, the Holy Spirit says in Hebrews 13:4:

“ Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled : but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”

To the Almighty God who created it, marriage is honourable. Today’s Bible reading enjoins us to gratefully enjoy sexual relations as one of the benefits of holy matrimony. We must be content to enjoy sexual relations with marriage only. It is an act of ingratitude, insatiability and greed for a person to go after sexual partners other than his or her spouse. This act grieves God’s heart just as it grieved Him when Adam and Eve abandoned all the other fruits they could have eaten in the garden, only to eat that which was forbidden Genesis 3:11.

It is interesting that when God gave Eve to Adam, He gave her to him completely and wholeheartedly. We can imagine a marriage ceremony in which God walks Eve down the aisle and hands her over to Adam “to have, to hold, to cherish and to enjoy.” God’s desire is for spouses to enjoy each other, which is why Proverbs 5:19 says:

“Let her be as the loving hind and
pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.”

What a generous, loving and pleasant Father we have in God, who has blessed us with all things to enjoy 1st Timothy 6:17. In as much as He has given us all things to enjoy, we must enjoy them with the boundaries He has set in His word. Having been good to you by giving you that sweet spouse, He is posing this question in Proverbs 5:20 to you as food for thought:

“And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger.”

The stranger here is that extramarital sex partner. Beloved, don’t be an ingrate; the consequences will be grievous for you. Hold tight to the partner God has blessed you with and enjoy him or her only.

Prayer Point
Father, I thank You for giving me the privilege of marriage. Please help me to keep my marriage holy as You designed it to be, in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in one year:
Psalm 32-35, Matthew 22:23-46,

HYMN 17: GOD, GIVE US
CHRISTIAN HOMES

God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved
and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will
is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty
Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes
God give us Christian homes

Homes where the father is true
and strong
Homes that are free from the
Blight of wrong
Homes that are joyous with love
and song;
God give us Christian homes;

Homes where the mother, in
caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is
best,
Homes where the Lord is an
honoured guest;
God give us Christian homes;
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST, 2018

TOPIC: MAINTAINING THE RIGHT ASSOCIATION FOR DESTINY FULFILMENT.

SCRIPTURE: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Love everybody but relate with people who are positively influential to your life and destiny.

Yesterday, we looked at the impact of association on destiny. We saw that your association determines the people you can access in life. Association also affects your motivation. One can be motivated or demotivated in life by the kind of association he keeps. Therefore, it is very important to reject the wrong association and embrace the right one in order to have a quality destiny

Now, how can you maintain the right association?
i)Associate with the right people for your destiny
There are superior, lateral and subordinate kinds of relationship. Superior relationship is when you look up to someone higher than you; this includes your father, pastor or mentor. Lateral relationship is the relationship that exists between you and someone on the same level with you and the subordinate relationship is the one that exists between you and people  who look up to you in life. In all these kinds of relationship, ensure you relate with the right people at all levels.

ii) Disconnect from the wrong influence
Bishop Abioye once said that we have been commanded to love but never commanded to be friends with everyone. Love is a command but relationship is a choice. Love liberally but relate wisely; love everyone but relate with people that are positively influential to your life and destiny.

iii) Ask God to send the right people into your life on a consistent basis
Prayer is necessary because a thousand good friends are not too many but one bad friend is too much.

Beloved, as you carry out the outlined actions above, I decree that God shall connect you with the right influences in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Love everybody but relate with people who are positively influential to your life and destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Associate correctly.
2. Disconnect from wrong influences.
3. Ask God to send the right people into your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to associate correctly and disconnect from every wrong influence in my life. Send the right people into my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).

DAILY BIBLE READING: Esther 4:1 to 7:10, 1 Corinthians 12:1 to 26, Psalm 36:1 to 12, Proverbs 21:21 to 22

AMAZING FACT: A bird’s heart beats 400 times per minute while not flying and 1000 times per minute while flying.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/08/1909 - The first car race to be run on brick occurred at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway

QUOTE: Your association affects your destination. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE by Dr Paul Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM