The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 15th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 15TH AUGUST.

GOD’S WORD: THE ONLY REALITY.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth… (John 16:13).

“Truth” in our opening verse is “reality,” which means part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in you is to guide you into the deep realities of the Kingdom; to show you what reality is. He’s able to do this effectively because He’s the “Spirit of reality”; God’s Word is reality (truth): “…thy word is truth” (John 17:17).

Too many people chase shadows in life because they don’t know what reality is. They think reality is whatever they can see, touch, or feel, not realizing that life is beyond the senses; life is spiritual. You might have heard some people say, “Let’s face reality,” referring to the happenings around them; the circumstances of life. There’s only one reality, and that’s God’s Word. God’s Word is truth.

Set your gaze on the Word only; see by the Word. Live in and by the Word. The Word never fails. Believing the Word and acting accordingly is the way to make the Word effective in your life; it’s the way to make your way prosperous in life. It’s not enough to believe the Word, you must act on it. Acting on the Word is proof that you believe it.

The blessing of the Word is for the one who has no options to the Word; the one whose only recourse is the Word: “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed” (James 1:25). The integrity of God’s Word is unquestionable. Never contradict the Word. The Word has creative power that’s effected once ignited by your faith!

Make progress from glory to glory by living the Word. Personalize God’s Word; apprehend it, and appropriate it for yourself, and it’ll produce for you, and in you, the reality that it conveys. That transformation you desire in your finances, health and family are dependent on you, not God. Psalm 119:89 says, “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.” His Word is settled in heaven, but you must settle it in your life through your affirmations; you must take the Word as absolute truth and speak the same things in agreement with God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, your Word is my life and the truth on which I live every day. My spirit is enlightened by the Holy Spirit to know, and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 16 & Psalms 102-103

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 66

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am a member of the body of Christ! My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Through fellowship with the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge of God, and of the Lord Jesus. I have full discernment and understanding of divine realities because the eyes of my spirit have been flooded with light, to know the hope of my calling and the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints. Daily,

I experience growth, development, progress, deliverance, prosperity, and health because I am walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of His grace and awesome presence in my life. I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and abide in His holy presence; therefore, no evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.

My life is beautified with God’s grace and filled with His wisdom; I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory. I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. I am not ordinary; for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: STAY WITHIN YOUR CALLING.

MEMORISE:

Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. 1 Corinthians 7:20

READ: Judges 9:7-15

7 And when they told it to Jotham, he went and stood in the top of mount Gerizim, and lifted up his voice, and cried, and said unto them, Hearken unto me, ye men of Shechem, that God may hearken unto you.

8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.

9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.

11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.

13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

There is a lesson of eternal value in the parable found in our Bible text. One of Gideon’s sons named Jotham gave this parable against Abimelech, a child of Gideon’s concubine, who conspired with his mother’s people to kill his other brethren. Our lesson comes from the different responses of the trees in the parable when discussing which tree should be made king. First is the olive tree, which refused to be made king over all the other trees because it felt that the demands of palace life would prevent it from using its fatness to produce oil for anointing kings, priest and prophet could be installed. The olive tree therefore decided to stay within its calling as a producer of oil. What a great lesson! Next up was the fig tree, which also turned down the throne because it felt that the fruits it was producing were more important to humanity than being king. The vine also believed that the wine made from its fruits was of greater importance to God and man than being king of trees. How amazing! The question is, if the trees of the field are so wise as to stay within their God given roles in the divine arrangement, how come men are bereft of this wisdom? The Holy Spirit says in 1 Corinthians 7:20:

“ Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.”

More than ever, it is pertinent for the body of Christ to embrace this truth. In 1 Corinthians 12:4-7, the Holy Spirit makes it clear to us that we all have different callings:

“Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.”

More often than not, those who struggle to occupy positions that they consider to be “Juicy” lose their original place in God and become unprofitable in the position they occupy through covetousness. They even become destructive to the Body of Christ, like the bramble tree in jotham’s parable. (Judges 9:14).

Beloved, do you know your calling? Are you operating within this calling? Are you satisfied with how God has made you and the assignment He has committed to your hands to profit His Body? As you honestly answer these questions, it shall be well with you in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, show me my place in the operation of Your Kingdom on earth and help me to stay in it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 9-16

Matthew 20:20-21:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM