The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 14th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 14TH AUGUST. 

A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6).

In Christ, we’ve been born into a real, authentic, and functional spiritual kingdom. That’s where we live right now. We live in, and carry out our everyday activities from that spiritual kingdom. However, to enjoy the blessings that belong to you in that realm of life, you’re required to have adequate knowledge of the Word, understand, and function by the principles of the kingdom of God. 

Many Christians aren’t yet fully conscious that they’re in a spiritual kingdom; they’re only conscious of that which exists in the physical realm. Such people, for example, are hardly conscious of the myriads of angels with and around them. They’re yet to take advantage of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, as He speaks to them from within, and seeks to guide them in all the affairs of life; hence, they live ordinary lives. 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Gospel of the spiritual life; life beyond the sense realm. The Bible says, “…to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace” (Romans 8:6). Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ has passed from death unto life; which means you’ve been automatically transferred from the domain of darkness, to the domain of life: the “Kingdom of His Love-son” (Colossians 1:13), and it’s a spiritual kingdom. You live in that kingdom now. 

Though you’re in the world, you’re not of this world. Therefore, you can’t afford to live by the principles of this physical world. True success is spiritual, and it’s based on spiritual principles. Become conscious of the spiritual realm, and control things from that realm. When you focus on and function from the realm of the spirit, nothing in this physical world will be able to hinder your success and victories in life.

CONFESSION
I’m alive to God, and to a world of endless possibilities and everlasting triumphs. I experience success always, as I live in and by the Word of God, playing by a different set of rules. I live and walk in the full consciousness of the spiritual Kingdom to which I belong, enjoying all that is mine in that realm of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 

Colossians 3:1-2 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:19-30 & Isaiah 65

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14th August

I affirm that I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I am moved only by the Word of God! My life goes forward and upward only and nothing is impossible unto me.

I am a partaker of God’s life-changing Word. I am made a better person daily by the power of God’s Word. The Word is working mightily in me because I am a doer and not just a hearer. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of God’s Word and the Spirit working effectually in me. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: MULTILATERAL PARTNERSHIP.

MEMORISE:

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6

READ: 2 Corinthians 8:1-15

1Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;

2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.

3 For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;

4 Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.

5 And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.

6 Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

7 Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.

8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.

9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

10 And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.

11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.

12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

13 For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened:

14 But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:

15 As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.

One thing that interests me very much about our Father in heaven is that He loves collaboration. In the beginning, He demonstrated this attribute when He wanted to create man in His image (Genesis 1:26). He summoned the opinion of the Godhead, because the man to be created must bear resemblance to them all. After creating man, He went ahead to share some of His responsibilities with him, which was one of the reasons why He created man in the first place. All through history, God has been working in partnership with man on earth. When He would destroy the earth due to the proliferation of evil, He found Noah as a worthy instrument to partner with in warning people of the impending doom and building an ark of salvation (Genesis 6). When the salvation of mankind was to be activated, God saw a worthy vessel in a young virgin called Mary. God partnered with her and she surrendered her womb for His use (Luke 1:26-38). When Christ came, He quickly summoned some people with whom He worked until He went to the Cross, and He commissioned them to continue from where He stopped after His ascension into heaven (Mark 3:14-19, Acts 1:6-9). These examples show that God’s use of partnerships in carrying out His divine agenda is established. I pray that the Almighty God will open your eyes today to see how important you are in His plans.

Paul got the inner workings of God’s principle of multilateral partnership right. In today’s memory verse, he explained that he might plant and Apollos might water but the increase only comes from God, in other words, the success of the divine agenda is the collective responsibility of God and His human partners, especially in the area of soul-wining. Our Lord Jesus Christ also made this clear in John 15:4-5. To win the whole world for Christ requires a multilateral partnership with each and every one of us playing our part. Those who are given to preaching should continue to preach, and those called t ministration should do as unto the Lord. Those who have the privilege of staying on in their secular job should know that the purpose is to finance the work of the full-timers, while full-timers should not see themselves as being more spiritual that those who God has kept in the secular jobs to bring meat into His storehouse. At the time of reward, it shall be as decreed in 1 Samuel 30:24:

“……..but as his part is that goeth down to the battle, so shall his part be that tarrieth by the stuff: they shall part alike.”

All that is required of you is faithfulness in your given area of stewardship.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please unite Your Church and drive away the spirit of division, so that we might unite for exploits.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 1-8

Matthew 20:1-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2018

TOPIC: DEALING WITH THE LIFESTYLE OF INIQUITY

SCRIPTURE: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Secrecy is the strength of iniquity.

It has been established that iniquity destroys destiny. We have seen the dangers of iniquity previously; we saw that iniquity reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny; iniquity attacks spirituality; iniquity attacks mentality; iniquity diverts energy and iniquity increases vulnerability in life.
Knowing the dangers of immorality alone is not enough; it is very important to know how to deal with it.

Now, how do you deal with immorality?
1. Flee Iniquity
Flee adultery and fornication. To flee is to run without looking back; flee like Joseph did. You can even leave your shirt or shoes behind; it is better to move about shoeless than to come out graceless.

2. Destroy every undefinable closeness or association that leaves you vulnerable to iniquity
If you are in courtship, for instance, do it well by involving the church. Even if you are in a courtship, minimize undue closeness because it breeds both the tendency and temptation for immorality which is a setup for immediate and future disaster. Do not be inside a room alone with the opposite sex when the door is closed. Secrecy is the strength of iniquity. If secrecy can be destroyed, its strength can be ruined.

3. Receive the help and grace of the Holy Spirit
God’s grace makes us to say No to sin (Titus 2:11). We need grace because there is an escalation of the spirit of lust and seduction in our generation.

Beloved, avoid the lifestyle of iniquity; flee iniquity and receive the grace of God to stay pure.

Remember this: Secrecy is the strength of iniquity.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Decide to avoid the lifestyle of iniquity.
2. Cut off every association that invites the temptation of iniquity.
3. Ask for the Help of the Holy Ghost to stay pure.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive Your grace to live in righteousness and not to fall into temptation. I ask for Your help to say ‘no’ to sin or every appearance of iniquity, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).

DAILY BIBLE READING: Nehemiah 7:73b to 9:21, 1 Corinthians 9:1 to 18, Psalm 33:12 to 22, Proverbs 21:11 to 12

AMAZING FACT: The Eagle builds the largest tree nest of all birds, measuring about 9.5 ft. (2.9 m) across. The largest nest ever found was nearly 10 ft. wide and weighed close to 3 tons.[11]

Today in History: 14/08/1936 - The first basketball competition was held at the Olympic Games in Berlin, Germany. The U.S. defeated Canada, 19-8.

QUOTE: This is the time when you do not need to look for sin to sin. Sin looks for you, whether on the internet or wherever. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power packed communion service tomorrow by 4:45pm & 6:30pm. Invite someone as you come.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM