The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday, 13th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY, 13TH AUGUST.

ALIVE TO HIS REALM OF LIFE.

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11).

The Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, made the bold affirmation in our opening verse that we’re dead to sin, but alive to God. This is so because in the mind of justice, when Jesus died, you died in Him, but there’s more: when God raised Jesus from the dead, you were raised together with Him, a new man. This was on the legal side; however, when you were born again, it became a vital experience; you were imparted with the life and nature of God. You came alive in the spirit.

Now that you’re born again, you’re awakened to the realities of God’s Kingdom; His realm of life. Ephesians 2:1 says, “And you hath he quickened (made alive), who were dead in trespasses and sins.” This isn’t a promise; it happened in the spirit! Since you’re alive to God and He’s real to you, you can hear and know His voice; you can know His thoughts, His will, and walk in His divine destiny for your life.

The unregenerate man, the non-Christian, isn’t alive to God; he’s not awakened to the realities of the heavenly realm. He’s estranged from the life of God, and lives hopelessly in utter darkness; spiritual realities are foolishness to him: “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” (1 Corinthians 2:14). When we talk about hearing God’s voice, for example, he wonders how possible that is! The Virgin Birth and other spiritual realities are mysteries to him.

But it’s not so with you! You understand the realities of God’s Kingdom; you know the things of God, because you live in His realm of life. No wonder Jesus said in Luke 8:10, “...Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God….” There’s no spiritual reality you can’t understand, because the light of God shines in your spirit; His Word works in you. You’re alive to His righteousness, wisdom, and grace! You have counsel and guidance from within, because you’re one with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m alive to God, to His wisdom, righteousness, love, and grace; His Spirit is at work in me even now, causing me to know and have deeper and fuller insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to the realities and truth of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 2:7-10 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Matthew 13:10-11 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:12-18 & Isaiah 64

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is upgraded today by the power of God’s word. The entrance of God’s word into my spirit grants me the light by which I function in the high levels of glory! As I study and reflect on the Word today, my spirit man is illuminated to become a sure guide. Therefore, I know I won’t walk in confusion, for I have in me the light of life. I declare right now by the power of God’s Spirit that I am reigning in life; in my health, finances, job, and in every area of my life.

The glory of God is manifested in me and I walk in the victory and dominion of Christ today. I manifest success, glory, and excellence, by the power of God’s Spirit. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word. I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word.

The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I’m obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Through faith, I’ve overcome the world! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 13TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: DON’T EAT YOUR DESTINY.

MEMORISE:

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

READ: Genesis 25:29-34

29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

Food can be very powerful. Adam and eve lost their life of bliss, peace and abundance, glory and honor to food. It is rather unfortunate that many people today are still losing their great destiny to food. It is amazing that in spite of the abundant food provided by God for Adam and eve, they still developed an appetite for that which was forbidden. It is quite easy to look at them now and judge them, but when you look at the world today and see how food is wrecking the lives of many, you will be shocked. To fast is the most difficult thing for some people because their belly has become their master, and even in some cases, their god (Philippians 3:19). When you read the account of how fooe destroyed Esau’s destiny and consider that the devil also tried to use food to destroy the destiny of our Lord, you will realize that addiction to food can actually devastate a person’s life.

In Genesis 25:29-34, poor Esau had just returned from his hunting expedition with juicy bush meat. However, instead of settling down to prepare a meal with it, he lusted after Jacob’s pottage, which was ready to eat. Unknown to him, Jacob had been eyeing hiss privilege as the first born. It did not take Jacob mush time to start bargaining with Esau for what he had always desired from birth. While Esau lusted for food, Jacob lusted for the birthright of the firstborn. Within a few minutes, they struck a bargain: Esau got the food he desired and Jacob went away with the privilege of the firstborn. By the time Esau realized the value of the birthright he sold for food, it was too late (Hebrews 12:16-17). It may sound unbelievable, but many ladies have sold their pride of virginity for food. Many housewives have become unfaithful to their husbands because of the generosity of a man who comes to their aid when there is no food at home. A good number of men are now polygamous because they could not control their appetite for delicious meals of strange women. Beloved, here’s the good news: although the first Adam fell for food, the second Adam triumphed over the temptation of food brought by the same tempter (Luke 4:3-4). As seen from Christ’s example, the only way to avoid falling into the devil’s temptation is to heed the word of God. if you will overcome the devil in the area of food, the end can never justify the means for you. A stone that is turned into bread will never digest if you happen to eat it; it is just a lie designed by the devil to steal from you. So please, don’t eat your destiny. Rather, be guided by the word of God. a job you get by sleeping with the personnel manage will not last; it will only bring sorrow and great disappointment to your life. Be wise today.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to value faithfulness to Your word above anything like food that represents a means of survival.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 39-42

Matthew 19:13-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE

1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM