The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday, 12th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY, 12TH AUGUST. 

THEME: MANIFESTING THE CHRIST-LIFE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:11).

Christianity is the revelation of Christ in you, the manifestation of the Christ-life in you; this isn’t about “imitating” Christ. It’s so important that you understand this. Christianity isn’t the imitation of Christ, but living the Christ-life. Christ lives in you; He’s your life (Colossians 3:3). 

Colossians 1:26-27 says, “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Christ revealed in you: this is God’s dream; this is Christianity! You’re in Christ; He’s in you. You’re the revelation of His righteousness, glory, and grace. 

No wonder the Word says His intent is to unveil His manifold wisdom to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, through the Church (Ephesians 3:10). True spiritual growth is determined by the extent to which Christ is revealed or manifested in, and through you. The revelation of Christ in us is essentially the understanding and expression of His character; His life and glory through us. 

For example, as a Christian, when you walk in love, it’s not just because you made an effort to love; it’s the manifestation of the life of Christ in you. That outward show of love and kindness that others experience from you is the manifestation of the life and nature of Christ in your spirit. This is what God wants: Christ manifested in you; Christ alive in you, working through you, touching and changing lives through you. Whatever He needs to do in the earth today is through you. You’re His outstretched arm. 

Jesus said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches….” The branches are the fruit-producing part of the vine. Thus, you reveal the glory and beauty of Christ. You manifest His life and reveal His righteousness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER 
Dear Father, I thank you for the life of Christ in me; I was born to live the Christ-life, and unveil His character, glory, and life to the world. I’ve become His living headquarters and operational centre. Through me, His glory, beauty, wisdom, perfections, and righteousness are revealed to the world, in everincreasing measure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 3:10 AMPC [The purpose is] that through the church the [a]complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. 

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 2:1-11 & Isaiah 63

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, the seed of Abraham, and an heir according to the promise. I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit. I live perpetually in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath.

Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles or anxieties. The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.

The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of the Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breast plate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2018

TOPIC: THE THERAPY FOR A LIFESTYLE OF STRIFE AND BITTERNESS.

SCRIPTURE: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14.

THOUGHT FOR STANDARD: You cannot strive with the person you pray for consistently.

Previously, we identified the dangers of the lifestyle of strife and competitive jealousy; we saw that progress is arrested where strife is in place; focus is distracted where strife is established, competition equals limitation, and the presence of strife is the absence of God.

It is important to understand the therapy for a lifestyle of strife and bitterness in order to fulfil destiny.

Now, what are the therapies for the life of strife and bitterness?
i) Struggle only to be what God wants you to be
Do not struggle to be like others or do what another person is striving to achieve, rather struggle to be who God wants you to be. What you are to be should be what God wants you to be (Philippians 3:14).

ii) Refuse every temptation to jealousy and competition
Avoid every invitation to compete or strive with someone (2Corinthians 10:12).

iii) Wish everybody well
Pray for those who try to strive and compete with you. Tell God, ‘O Lord, bless my sister or brother, may they not become anything less than what they were created for. May they fulfil their life’s assignment’ When you do this from the depth of your heart, every hatred will die. You cannot tell God to make somebody everything He wants them to be without God making you to become all He wants you be.

Beloved, life is a seed; life is practical. Decide to pray for people because you cannot strive with the person you pray for consistently.

Remember this: You cannot strive with the person you pray for consistently.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Decide to be what God wants you to be
2. Determine to wish everyone well
3. Remain focused on your purpose for existence; refuse to be stagnated by jealousy and competition

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You give me the focus to be what You want me to be. I receive the grace to wish everyone well and pray for them, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).

DAILY BIBLE READING: Nehemiah 3:15 to 5:13, 1 Corinthians 7:25 to 40, Psalm 32:1 to 11, Proverbs 21:5 to 7

AMAZING FACT: When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin, it searches whole beach to find a perfect pebble to give as a present to her.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/08/1877 - Thomas Edison invented the phonograph and made the first sound recording.

QUOTE: Bitterness is an underlying problem that doesn't always manifest on the outside, but dwells in that person's system. Culled from AM I BITTER? by Dr. (Mrs) Becky-Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 12TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: LET THEM CLEAN YOU UP.

MEMORISE:

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. Proverb 28:13

READ: Luke 19:1-10

1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Many people will end up in hell on the last day because they refused to allow God clean up their mess now. The Bible makes it clear that the Almighty God cleanses the lives of those who are yielded to Him. In Isaiah 1:18, He made a call to all those who will listen:

“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”

One man who heard this call and yielded to it was Zacchaeus. Today’s Bible reading narrates how the Lord Jesus Christ cleaned up his terrible past, even though he was chief among the tax collectors. He had fraudulently and violently enriched himself with other people’s wealth. This explains why he longed to see Jesus for cleansing. When he could not reach Jesus, he climbed up a sycamore tree in order to catch a glimpse of Him, and he got what he desired. How could such a terrible man get the attention of the Most Holy One? The Lord gave him attention because He had already made this promise in Jeremiah 29:13:

“ And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”

This scripture was fulfilled in the life of Zacchaeus as it will be fulfilled in yours today. Your case will catch Jesus’ attention today and all your guilt shall be wipe away. An interesting aspect of this story is that while Zacchaeus was savoring the saving and cleansing grace of our Lord, some other people were busy murmuring that the Redeemer was ushering a lost sheep of the Father into the cleansing room of eternal life.

Another recipient of God’s cleansing was David. He caught the revelation of the cleansing grace of God, even in the dispensation of the Old Testament. In Psalm 51:2 & 7, he cried to God to purify him, saying:

“Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”

Beloved, something more effective than hyssop is now available, and it is the Blood of Jesus Christ. In 1 john 1:7 & 9, the Holy Spirit said:

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

This Blood is still available for you today. Beloved, have you been involved in terrible acts which you are so ashamed of? Surrender your life to Jesus today in genuine repentance, confess your sins to Him and allow Him to clean you up with His precious Blood.

ACTION POINT:

Take every mess in your life before the throne of grace and ask God to please clean you up.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 36-38

Matthew 18:21-19:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my cleansing this I see,
For my pardon this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin erase
Naught of works, ‘tis all of grace,

This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM