The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday, 11th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, 11TH AUGUST. 

THEME: HIS POWER THROUGH YOU. 

OPENING SCRIPTURE: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC). 

Being born again, you’re the temple of the Holy Spirit; you carry, and can transmit or transfer the power of God. Like the impartation of His power on the materials that were taken from the body of Paul (Acts 19:11-12), everything that comes from you, or in contact with you, is imparted by the power of God. With such impartation comes an extraordinary potential. 

Nothing comes in contact with you without the residue of the Spirit on it, because you carry God’s divine presence; you’re a God-carrying vessel: “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them…” (2 Corinthians 6:16). You’re God’s headquarters; His operating centre. He expresses and manifests His love through you. You’re the dispenser of His graces and righteousness: read our opening verse again. 

If you were sharing the Word with someone, for example, you could literally impart the Spirit to that person through your words. His love, compassion and presence flow from you to them, bringing them the consciousness of His love and righteousness. 

This is what we see in the ministry of the Lord Jesus, and the Apostles. The remarkable miracles, signs and wonders that they wrought weren’t chronicled for us to merely read and be aware of; they’re for us to be inspired and know how to do the same in our day, through the power of the same Spirit. 

Become conscious that you’re the carrier of God’s divine presence; you’re the vent for His glory. It’s one of the reasons He wants us constantly filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). When you’re filled with the Spirit, it results in the profuse effusion of His power through you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your mighty power that’s at work in me, and activated even now to impart grace and righteousness to many today. I walk in the full blessings of your divine grace, and in the sufficiency of Christ; functioning by the might, wisdom, and excellence of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. 

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 12:17-13:1-14 & Psalms 89
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 1:23-30 & Isaiah 62

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my mind is attentive to the Word at all times. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, where I live above poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. My spirit is aglow with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ; the light of the knowledge of God’s glory shines perpetually in my heart. Grace and peace are multiplied in my life, and my heart is refreshed in God’s presence and overwhelmed with His peace today.

All that concerns me are perfected by the Lord, and I am guided in the path of success, victory and increased productivity. Everywhere I go, situations that are not consistent with God’s perfect will for my life are overturned and the works of the devil are frustrated in and around me. The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth! My words are wholesome, and they’re producing life to my body, job, business, ministry, family, and all that concerns me. I am a success. I win always; I am above only, and never beneath, because I am a product of God’s infallible Word! Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST 2018

THEME: YOUR HELP COMES FROM THE LORD.

MEMORISE:

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psalm 121:1

READ: 2 Kings 6:25-27

25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.

27 And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

An African adage says that it is not wise to weep in the presence of a person who has no capacity to console you. It is a waste of time and energy to shed your tears at a place where they will not give any help in your favor. The Holy Spirit provides direction to genuine seekers of true help on where to get help. In Psalm 121:2, He says:

“My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”

Those who have been seeking help where there is none will be wise to heed these words. Concerning such people, Isaiah 31:1 says:

“Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!”

There was once a serious famine in Samaria, such that women started killing their own children for food. As the king of Israel walked by on the wall of the city on a certain day, a woman saw him and cried out to him for help. The king’s response to her ia a great lesson you must take to heart today. In 2 Kings 6:27b, he said:

“If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? ”

What an eternal truth this is! Beloved, in your Christian walk, you must develop to a point where you can say, “My God is more than able to help me; if He will not help me, nobody else can.” This was the stand taken by the three Hebrew boys in Babylon. In Daniel 3:16b-18, they said to King Nebuchadnezzar:

“…….O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.”

You need to come to terms with two truths today. First and foremost, the almighty God is the Help that is very much present in the time of need (Psalm 46:1). Secondly, if the Almighty God cannot help you in your adversity, no “mighty man” or devil can help you. When the Lord sees that you consider Him to be your only source of help, He will arise for you speedily. I pray for you that the Almighty God will help you in the day of adversity, and you shall not be ashamed in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please send your help to me today in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 33-35

Matthew 18:1-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

6. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM