The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 9th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 9TH AUGUST.

PRAYING THE WORD.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us (1 John 5:14).

God’s Word is His will expressed to us; therefore, praying according to His will is praying the Word. This is a very important element in prayer that not so many understand and practise: praying by the authority of the Word of God. When we pray, it’s important that it’s on the basis of the revelation and insight given to us by God through His Word. We must act our faith in prayer, on the basis of the Word of God; if God’s Word covers the subject, then we’re audacious in faith to receive answers.

We read in our opening verse that when we pray according to His will—His Word—He hears us. The fifteenth verse says, “And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” This means that when you pray according to His will (His Word), He hears and answers your prayer.

Some people, while praying, just talk, and don’t care whether or not what they’re saying is in line with the Word of God. Your prayers must be consistent with the Word to be effective. Don’t just pray; pray the Word. God already gave His Word, to show us everything that He’s given to us, everything that He’s made us, and everything that we can do in Christ Jesus.

Thus, when you pray, until and unless your words are in sync with His divine provisions in Christ, you’ll be praying amiss. He’s revealed to us how to ask; how to pray and what our requests can cover, so you can have faith when you pray to Him. And your faith grows as you learn the Word of God. The more of God’s Word you know, the more faith you’ll have, and the more accurate and effectual your prayers will be.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m lifted by your Word! I’m transfigured and guided by your truth in the path of your divine and perfect will for my life. I walk in strength, health and victory today, because I live by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 27:1-6 The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident. 4 One [thing] have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Jeremiah 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 11:25-36 & Psalms 82-84

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 1:9-14 & Isaiah 60

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I will never live outside of God’s plan for me. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God! I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me.

Failure is not a part of me, therefore, I cannot fail in life; I can only be a wonder and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Hallelujah! In all I do, I am empowered to prosper; never will I be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable is shining through me, and as He is, so am I in this world.

I am founded on the Rock; there’s no area of darkness in my life, for the true light that lightens every man’s world has illuminated my life. I am bold and courageous, fear has no place in me; for the Father has not given unto me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. I have a sound mind and the Spirit of excellence is at work in me. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable every day to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
THURSDAY 9TH AUGUST 2018
THEME: UNBELIEF: THE UNDOING OF MAN

Memorise
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Hebrews 3:8

Bible Reading: Hebrews 3:7-19
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Unbelief has been reoccurring problem of mankind in spite of the abundant sign and wonder which the Almighty has demonstrated over the years. It is even more pronounced in this generation, where knowledge based on observation has tremendously increased as indicated by the Holy Spirit (Daniel 12:4).
Because the human mind is crafted from childhood to be built around sense-based observations and not on faith, unbelief reigns supreme within the natural mind. No wonder the Lord Jesus Christ in Luke 18:8b asked in this question:

“Nevertheless when the son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

You may think unbelief is just a problem of the world, since anyone who comes to God must believe that He is, according to Hebrews 11:6. Well, let me announce to you that more than ever before, the problem of unbelief is now characteristic of the church.
The early church also had this problem and this was why the Holy Spirit sent us this warning in Hebrew 3:12

“Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any if you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.”

The devil has craftily repackaged this old menace of unbelief in our time. When the authenticity of the Bible is being questioned and the relevance of its content to the 21st century Church is being debated among high ranking church councils and leaders, should we be looking for unbelief elsewhere?

Decades ago, some scholars sowed the seed of unbelief, and the church seemed to be careless about it. They suggested that the New Testament needed to be “demystified”, so that the modern man could embrace the divine literature. In essence, certain things such as the accounts of miracles should be removed from the new testament so that Christianity could sound logical to the modern mind.

The Evangelicals and Pentecostals never thought that this evil seed will find its way into their fold. Now we know better. Today we have a situation where several Church leaders don’t believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Several so-called archbishops don’t believe Jesus is the only wat that leads to salvation. Several Christians don’t believe in the reality of eternal punishment in hell fire.

This and several other forms of unbelief has taken hold in the hearts of many simple hearted Christians who are too lazy to search the scriptures to experience of the truth of God’s word themselves, little by little, the core of our faith as Christians is being eroded away. The question that Jesus asked about our faith, which seemed so farfetched in His days is increasingly becoming real in our day. This is why the Holy Spirit is saying to us in Habakkuk 2:4b

“… but the just shall live by his faith.”

What is the state of your faith in God and his immutable word today?

Prayer Point:
Father, please help me so that my faith may not be eroded by unbelief under the guise of ‘modernism’.

Bible in one year
Job 25-29, Matthew 16:5-28

HYMN 10: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
Chorus

Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing:
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
Today's SOD - 2018-08-09
TOPIC: INVESTMENT INTO ETERNITY – THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT IN LIFE

(FROM AUGUST 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

THURSDAY 9TH AUGUST,"2018

SCRIPTURE": In the morning sow thy seed,"and in the evening withhold not thine hand": for thou knowest not whether shall prosper,"either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good. Ecclesiastes 11":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Making investment in heaven is the most important investment in life.

It has been confirmed that investment into eternity is one of the most important things if not the most important thing in life.

One of the challenges of people is earthly consciousness; they invest greatly on earth without any investment in heaven. One reason the rich do not want to hear about death is their massive investment on earth. When they are sick,"they are easily agitated and want to know the outcome of a test the doctor runs on them because they do not want to die; they have money, houses and cars everywhere but they have no investment in heaven. This is not how to live. Making investment in heaven is the most important investment in life.

When you use your money to build a church, give to the poor and evangelistic outreaches, you are making investments in heaven. When you are an aggressive soul winner, you are making investments in heaven. This is how to live. I am aware that I have some massive investments in heaven. For example, the money I have spent for God and His cause alone in the previous year, I have not spent it on myself, my parents, wife or children; probably, I cannot spend such money on myself and family for the next five or ten years. There are souls I have led to Christ that are already there in heaven and I am looking forward to meeting them.

Beloved, I want you to live for what really matters when it matters most in life; live for what will matter when your clothes, money, cars and houses do not matter anymore.

Remember this": Making investment in heaven is the most important investment in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Maintain an upright living; flee from iniquity.
2. Decide to invest into eternity by giving for kingdom purposes and the less privileged.
3. Determine to win souls for God.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive Your grace to invest into the expansion of Your Kingdom on earth and also to empower the less privileged. I receive Your help to win souls for the Kingdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezra 8:21 to 9:15,"1 Corinthians 5":1 to 13,"Psalm 31":1 to 8,"Proverbs 21":1 to 2

AMAZING FACT: Bumblebees are the world’s smallest mammals.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/08/1831 - The first steam locomotive began its first trip between Schenectady and Albany,"NY.

QUOTE": The moment you know that the Bible was given to you by God as a gift, the more impact it has on your life and destiny. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM