The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 6th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 6TH AUGUST.

AFFIRM YOUR VICTORY AND DELIVERANCE.

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).

Christianity is a life of faith. We believe; therefore, we speak. We speak on the basis of our faith in the Word, and not according to circumstances.

It reminds of the inspiring utterance of Jonah in Jonah 2:1-4. He was in trouble, but read his affirmation of faith: “…I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.”

Imagine the content of Jonah’s prayer, despite being in such a distressing situation: A great fish had swallowed him up after he disobeyed God’s instruction to go to Nineveh and proclaim His Word. In the belly of the fish, he refused to give up; instead, he prophesied his victory. He declared, “...I will look again toward thy holy temple!”

This is prophetic prayer, and it’s important for God’s people to pray this way, where you speak the will of God into being by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Observe further, Jonah’s prophetic utterances from the belly of the fish: “They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord” (Jonah 2:8-9).

You may read this and think, “Oh, well, Jonah said this after he came out from the fish’s belly”; no. He spoke those words while still in the belly of the fish. He knew that looking at the circumstances would make him forsake the mercies of God. He had come to realise that God is a deliverer and a rescuer; so he refused to dwell on his predicament. Thus, while still in trouble, he began to thank God for delivering him. He understood the Word of God. He knew that God calls things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).

Don’t be moved by the unpleasantness of your present circumstances; don’t observe negative symptoms of lack or ill-health; prophesy your victory. Proclaim the Word. Worship the Lord in the midst of that seemingly hopeless situation. Declare that you have overcome; thank Him for your deliverance and victory.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth today, by which I prevail. The Word in my mouth is God talking! Nothing is impossible to me because I live in, and by the Word, walking in continual victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 27:1-3 The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 6:10-20 & Isaiah 57

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Lord is my sufficiency, my refuge, my glory and my strength; He is my all. Hallelujah! I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; I don’t fulfil the desires of the flesh.

I am fulfilling God’s perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. I live by the Word; therefore, my communication is modeled in line with God’s thoughts, precepts, and direction for my life. I speak faith-filled words always, knowing that my words are filled with power to transform my life and chart my course in victory. I yield my spirit to the Word, to be instructed and guided in wisdom to please the Father in all things. I am in the light of God; I see with, and by that light! I am what He says I am, and I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. He’s given me all things freely to enjoy.

And I am living from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ. I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light! I am walking in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel, triumphant always and in every place, making manifest the savour of the knowledge and glory of Christ. Hallelujah.
As I set my mind on the realities of the Kingdom, I am aligned and in sync with the Father’s will, purpose, and direction for me, fulfilling His perfect will and bringing Him glory in all things. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
MONDAY 6TH AUGUST 2018
THEME: WORLDLINESS DEFINED

Memorise:
And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away. 1st Corinthians 7:31

Read: 1 John 2:15-17 (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Worldliness had been misconstrued by some to mean having the good things of life, such as good cars, comfortable houses, decent clothing and the like.
This is not true, because some of the heroes of faith that God loved so much were not only very rich, they also live a good life. Here is Abraham’s servant’s testimony of Abraham’s status in Genesis 24:35:

“And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and
maidservants, and camels, and asses.”

The good life Abraham had is evident in the fact that he could afford to entertain three “casual” passer-by with a whole calf Genesis 18:7. He also had three hundred and eighteen foot soldiers in his service Genesis 14:14. In light of these facts, we need to properly define what worldliness is in order to distinguish it from good living. What then is worldliness if it is not synonymous with being wealthy?

Today’s memory verse gives us a hint of God’s view on this subject matter. From this verse of scripture we understand that things of this world are meant for our use but not for our abuse. According to today’s Bible reading, simply defined, worldliness is ‘lust’

“For all that is in the world , the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father , but is of the world. ”
1st John 2:16

From the scripture above, we understand that worldliness is lusting after the following:
a.
Things that are not yours and cannot be yours, but which you still desire by all means, such as another man’s wife.
b.
Things you do not necessarily need but which you still get for the sake of the pride of life.
c.
Things you own that you keep away from those who actually need them.
d. Lack of contentment with what God has made you or given you.

For example, a dark person bleaching their skin to become a light person. Above all, worldliness is denying God what He originally gave you when He demands for it. An example of this is manifested when instead of using the blessing God has deposited in your life for the purpose of propagating the gospel; you choose to keep it away from Him because you need to buy the latest car in town, despite the fact that you already have enough cars to take you around.
Learn from Joseph of Arimathaea who selflessly volunteered his own expensive tomb for Jesus’ burial Matthew 27:57-60.

Beloved, a person can be poor and still be worldly if the little he or she has is placed or valued higher than the Almighty God. How highly do you rate your possessions today?

Prayer Point:
Father, please keep my heart away from worldliness in Jesus Name.

Bible in one year:
Job 13-16, Matthew 14:13-33,

HYMN 9: THE OLD RUGGED CROSS

On a hill far away
stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and
Shame;
And I love that old cross
where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was Slain.
Chorus:

So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last l lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.

O that old rugged cross,
so despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God
left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.

In that old rugged cross,
stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ‘twas on that old cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctify me.

To that old rugged cross
I will ever be true,
Its shame and reproach gladly
bear;
Then he’ll call me some day
to my home far away,
Where his glory forever I’ll share.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM