The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 3rd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 3RD AUGUST.

“PATIENT IN TRIBULATION”

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer (Romans 12:12).
2 Timothy 2:3 says, “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.”*

In various Bible translations, different words are translated patience. However, the best synonym that describes patience is “endurance”; the ability to be patient in tribulation; that is, enduring hardship with hope. This means you’re able to face any opposition and remain unflustered, knowing the Lord is with you.

Proverbs 24:10 admonishes us against giving up or giving in, in the day of adversity; rather, we’re to maintain our victory. Maybe you’re at the beginning stage of developing your faith, and things may be looking tough and very challenging, have confidence in the Word. Be patient and give the Word time to work in your life and in your circumstances. Endure. That situation is for your testimony!

There’re people who don’t know how to stick with what they believe. For example, once they’re criticized for their faith, they tend to be discouraged; that’s wrong! Endure such criticisms, for they’re designed for your promotion. Don’t renounce the Faith just because a colleague at work made derogatory remarks about you or Christianity. Rather, be proud of your identity and association with Christ. Keep winning souls.

It won’t be long before those who may be criticizing you acknowledge the glory and power of God on your life. Therefore, endure with hope the tests or trials you may be experiencing right now. The Lord Jesus said in Luke 21:19, “In your patience possess ye your souls.” Endure challenges with hope, knowing that you’ll never be disadvantaged or defeated. Be hopeful and confident of a better and brighter day ahead! Create that picture in your mind—the picture of victory and triumph, and hold on to it.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the extraordinary life of excellence, dominion and power that I have in Christ. I count it all joy when I go through diverse tests, because i know who I am: a victor for life, destined to reign, win, and excel, irrespective and independent of pressures and negative circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 24:10 If you faint in the day of adversity, Your strength is small.

Galatians 5:22 NIV But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Hebrews 10:35 - 36 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 7:7-25 & Psalms 64-67

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 5:17-24 & Isaiah 54

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD AUGUST.

I affirm that my spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word. My mind is flooded with good, excellent, edifying, and uplifting thoughts as I open my spirit to the influence of the Word. Grace and peace are multiplied in my life; my heart is garrisoned with divine wisdom and fortified to prevail over circumstances. I transcend every pressure, and anxiety because I have peace with prosperity.

In all that I do, the wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dream and visions that God has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited with my spirit.

I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham, graced for greatness, and anointed to be fruitful and productive in every good work. I’ve been ordained to prosper and to live in the Father’s glory. My life will forever bring glory to God. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is constantly trained by the Word to hear and discern God’s voice, as He leads me in the paths of excellence and perpetual triumph. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE*

Friday, 3rd August 2018

_TIME SENSITIVITY AND THE MAXIMIZATION OF LIFE’S OPPORTUNITIES_

```OVERVIEW```

*SCRIPTURE:* Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. *Ephesian 5:12*

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* People of impact are people who have a very high sense of urgency.

In my book, 10 Principal Secrets of Principal People, I made it clear that principles are the secrets of principal people. This means, there are principles principal people know and practice that make them great on earth. In the same way, to be one of the most important personalities on earth, one must do the most important things.

Now, one of the most important things on earth is the maximization of life’s opportunities.

One way to maximize your life’s opportunities is living with the sense of urgency. It is the refusal to be a time or opportunity waster. It is to recognize opportunities and take advantage of them. *Urgency affects destiny.* Time is the stuff of life. _The wastage of time is the wastage of life._ People of impact are people who have a very high sense of urgency.

*Destiny is time sensitive.* A man at the age of 55 cannot join the military force to become a soldier or join a football club to play football; he may be interested but it is too late. Also, the regular education is easier than adult education.

All time-wasters will end up being life wasters. *When you spend three hours on the internet, not because you want to carry out a research but to chat with someone aimlessly, you are wasting your time.* The same time people use to make inventions, receive songs and messages from heaven, generate fresh oil, sharpen mentality and upgrade their lives is the same time others are spending in wasting their lives.

As a principle of life experience, every day of my life is scheduled. I have a book that contains the daily schedule of my life. I would not walk into the day without a scheduled list of what to do for that day and then allow anything to just happen to me. There are people things happen to and there are those that happen to things. Do not let life plan you; plan your life.

My counsel is, schedule your life; have a daily and weekly schedule in order to avoid time wastage. _Avoid the company of time wasters._ ```Run away from procrastination.``` Yesterday was the best time to do what you want to do tomorrow.

*Remember this:* People of impact are people who have a very high sense of urgency.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1.* Refuse to waste your time and opportunity.
*2.* Maximise every time and opportunity to impact people.
*3.* Have a daily and weekly schedule for your life.

*PRAYER:* Help me Lord, not to waste the time and opportunities of my life. I receive the grace to schedule my life and maximize my life’s opportunities, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:* THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.

*DAILY BIBLE READING:* _2 Chronicles 33:14 to 34:33, Romans 16:10 to 27, Psalm 26:1 to 12, Proverbs 20:19_

*AMAZING FACT:* An adult hippo needs to resurface every three to five minutes to breathe

*TODAY IN HISTORY:* _03/08/1936_ - Jesse Owens won the first of his four Olympic gold medals.

*QUOTE:* Where there is no mentality, there is no opportunity. ```Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Eneche
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST 2018
THEME: DIVINE SET-UP

Memorise:
Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and said, is it not because the Lord has anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance? 1st Samuel 10:1

Reading: 1st Samuel 9:15-10:1
1 Samuel 9 vs 15 Now the Lord had told Samuel in his ear a day before Saul came, saying,
1 Samuel 10 vs 1 Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?

The wants of our God are unsearchable and beyond human comprehension Romans 11:33. You need to understand this if not you will miss out on the good things the Lord has in store for His children. Using natural methods to search out or predict the plans of God is not just counterproductive, it also leads to frustration. This is why Romans 8:5-6 says:

“For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the spirit the things of the spirit. For to be carnally minded is death ; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

Anyone who tries to box God into a pattern will definitely miss His visitation when it happens. In Genesis 18:1-16, when the guest from heaven seems to be passing by Abraham’s tent, little did he know it was a divine set up for him to be blessed. Thanks be to God that Abraham did not miss his blessing. His gesture of hospitality brought to fulfilment God’s promise which he had waited on for so many years.

When the Lord asks you to do something unusual, He is only setting you up for an unusual miracle. In Joshua chapter 2, the visit of two spies to Rehab was a divine set-up to make her an agent of salvation to her entire household. My prayer is that the grace to do the unusual that will bring the type of miracles nobody has ever experienced before will be given to you today in Jesus’ Name.

Do you know that God’s commandments on paying of tithes, offering and first fruits was nothing but divine set-ups for superabundant blessings? When you get a taste of this, you will testify that the Lord is good indeed.

Today’s Bible reading narrates the story of a divine arrangement in favour of the first king of Israel, Saul. God wanted to anoint him king over Israel, so he caused his father’s donkeys to go missing. This made Saul to search all over for them, until he got to Samuel the king-maker.

Before Saul’s arrival at the place where Samuel was, the Lord had spoken to Samuel about his visit and instructed him to anoint Saul king over all Israel.

Meanwhile unknown to Saul, while he and his Servant wandered about by divine set-up, the missing donkeys were already found. I pray for you today that the Lord would divinely set you up for promotion and breakthrough in life in Jesus’ Name.

Where we cannot see a single way, God can see uncountable ways for carrying out his agenda. When the Lord was leading me to the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1973 in search of peace in my life and home, little did I know it was for the purpose of fulfilling his own agenda for my life.

If I had any hint then that I would become a pastor, maybe I would have sought spiritual help somewhere else, where I would not be considered for pastoral work.
The Lord’s ways are indeed unsearchable!

Prayer point:
Father, please cause me to be sensitive to Your set-up for unusual breakthrough in my life, in Jesus’ Name.

Bible in one year:
Job 1-4, Matthew 13:1-23

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey
Chorus:

Trust and obey,
for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away; Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay; Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way; What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM