The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 2nd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 2ND AUGUST.

HE GIVES KNOWLEDGE .

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you (John 14:26).

Something beautiful the Spirit of God does in our lives is that, apart from imparting your spirit with spiritual information, He can also cause you to have knowledge of everyday things. 1 Corinthians 12:8 says, “For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit.”
Knowledge, in the verse above, is the Greek word “gnosis,” which is knowledge based on science or intellectual activity. God can supernaturally impart to you abstract or scientific knowledge of natural and supernatural things.

This is something we need to be more conscious of as God’s children.
We need to become more conscious that the Spirit of God is the Spirit of knowledge; He knows all things. Christ Jesus is the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge (Colossians 2:3), and He made all things: the plants, animals—everything in the world (Colossians 1:16). Therefore, He can teach you about them.

The world is looking for solutions, and God wants His kids to be the solution providers to the world’s problems. He can give you extraordinary insight into the realities of your career. You can receive impartation of knowledge that’ll be the solution the world is waiting for. The Lord can grant you divine insight into deep and intricate things of life and the supernatural. You can receive ideas from Him that’ll change your world. All you need do is to make yourself available to work with Him.

CONFESSION

I acknowledge the ministry of the precious Holy Spirit in my life, who grants me insight into mysteries and secrets, who unveils to, and imparts my spirit with knowledge of witty inventions. I’m taught of Him; therefore, I know all things. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Proverbs 8:10-12 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. 11 For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. 12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Colossians 1:9-10 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 5:9-16 & Isaiah 53

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. God’s Word has set me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and of glory, in Christ Jesus! The Word has made my paths straight and plain. My life belongs to Jesus Christ. I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk in His perfect will at all times. Hallelujah! I walk in the Spirit, and therefore don’t fulfil the lust of the flesh! The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost! And I’ve put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him. God’s Word is within my heart, and I walk circumspectly, in His perfect will at every stage of my life. I’ve obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

I walk in divine wisdom; for the Father has given me His Word, a material to build my life with, and usher myself into higher levels of glory, promotions, victories, and success. Daily, as I meditate on the Word, the wisdom of God exudes from me, and His grace causes me to be fruitful and productive in all things, and function excellently. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

THURSDAY 2ND AUGUST 2018

*THE DEPLOYMENT OF POTENTIALS – A MAJOR FACTOR FOR SUCCESS IN LIFE*

(FROM AUGUST 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE: And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Matthew 25:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your potentials determine your possibilities; Your Potentials determine your opportunities.

Yesterday, we saw the discovery of purpose as one of the most important things in life; we saw that life without a bearing is a burden and that life without purpose is pointless.

Today, we shall look at another very important thing in life which is the deployment of life’s potentials.

This is the release of the gifts inside you. It is important to know that potential is the vehicle of destiny (Proverbs 18:16). If you travel by potential, you will reach your destiny. Your gifts and potentials transport you from your present into your future; your potential has the capacity to transport you from the realm of smallness to the realm of greatness. Your potentials determine your portion; your potentials determine your possibilities; Your Potentials determine your opportunities. To hide your gifts is to halt your destiny. There are so many people who are loaded with heavy potential but wasting away in idleness and confusion.

Beloved, the question is, what has God given you? Have you discovered it? And have you started using it? Your profit on earth is connected to your potential release. People value you to the extent to which you have released your gifting and graces. Nobody cares for a nonentity who has nothing to offer.

My counsel is, make up your mind to push out what God has put inside you.

Remember this: Your potentials determine your possibilities; your Potentials determine your opportunities.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Discover the potentials God has given you.
2. Maximally deploy your potentials for the benefit of humanity and to the glory of God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You show me what You have put in me. I receive the grace to deploy my potentials maximally, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 32:1 to 33:13, Romans 15:23 to 16:9, Psalm 25:16 to 22, Proverbs 20:16 to 18

AMAZING FACT: A Rhino’s horn is not attached to its skull; it is compacted mass of hairs that continue to grow throughout the animal’s lifetime.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/08/1887 - Rowell Hodge patented barbed wire.

QUOTE: Don't kill yourself that nobody recognizes your potential! What is most important is that God does not only know you, He knows where you are right now. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND AUGUST 2018

THEME: ARE YOU IN THE NUMBER.

MEMORISE:

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. Acts 14:22

READ: Revelation 19:5-9
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Based on the erroneous understanding of the scripture in Revelation 7:4, a certain religious group claims that only one hundred and forty-four thousand people will qualify to be in heaven. This cannot be further from the truth because the Bible says in verse nine of the same chapter:

“After this I beheld, and, love, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Further, debunking this wrong teaching, Apostle John in today's Bible reading heard the voice of a great multitude shouting Alleluia in worship of the Omnipotent God. They were rejoicing because they were numbered among the participants at the marriage super of the Lamb. The question for our consideration today is what qualified them to be numbered among these very important guests at the marriage super of the Lamb? The answer to this question is found in Revelation 7:13-14:

“And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

Our Lord Jesus Christ came to shed His blood for the remission of our sins, so that we can qualify as citizens of heaven and be numbered among the saints. What is required of us is to accept the offer of his atonement and live by the articles of the new covenant, which He sealed with His Blood. Doing this will surely attract persecution and tribulation in this world. The challenge with some contemporary Christians is that they don’t want to experience persecution or undergo tribulation for the sake of their faith in Christ. They want the world to accept them, and so they adjust their message to what the world likes. We often forget these words of Jesus in John 15:20c:

“If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.”

In other words, just as the world did not like the teaching of the Master, they will also not like ours. However, when we introduce gimmicks not found in the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ and His Apostles into our message, the message loses its power. How shall we be numbered among the guest at the marriage super of the Lamb? The answer lies in these words from Acts 14:22: “We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.” There is no other way.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant unto me the grace to endure tribulations.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 8-10

Matthew 12:33-50

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM