The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 31st, July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 31ST JULY.

SIN IS NO LONGER A FACTOR.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14).

Some Christians make statements like, “As long as you’re in this body, you’re prone to sin,” but that’s not what the Word teaches. To believe and talk that way is to derogate the salvation Jesus brought to us, and denigrate its power. 1 John 2:1 says, “MY little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

AND IF ANY MAN SIN, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”
The underlined portion of the preceding verse lets us know that it’s not compulsory to sin. Part of it says, “…if any man sin,” not “…when any man sin.” Sin is no longer a factor. The Bible says, “…whosoever is born of God sinneth not…” (1 John 5:18). It is possible not to sin, otherwise, the Apostle John wouldn’t have said so.

You need to understand how God sees you, following the redemptive and substitutionary work of Christ. Colossians 1:21-22 makes it clear. It says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” He’s made you holy, blameless, and unreprovable. You didn’t attain this by your actions, but in Christ Jesus.

No wonder He says in 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC), “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” He called you out of darkness, to set forth His wonderful deeds, and display His virtues and perfections. He didn’t just say you should walk in perfection, but to display and manifest His glory and virtue. He’s called you to walk in divine excellence, and manifest the fruits and works of righteousness. That’s the life of a Christian. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I’m born of you; therefore, sin has no dominion over me. I produce works and fruits of righteousness, displaying your perfection and excellence in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:6-14 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:25-32 & Isaiah 51

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

31ST JULY.

I affirm that I am the light of the world; a city that is set on the hill that can not be hidden. I will never walk in darkness or confusion because I have the light of life. I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! I am a life-giving spirit, and everything that proceeds from me is full of life. I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My life is full of possibilities; for out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling. Hallelujah! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. I reign in life unstoppably, walking in God’s abundant grace in Christ! I am like a tree planted by the waterside, with evergreen leaves! I am lifted always, over and above circumstances! Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 31ST JULY.

SIN IS NO LONGER A FACTOR.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14).

Some Christians make statements like, “As long as you’re in this body, you’re prone to sin,” but that’s not what the Word teaches. To believe and talk that way is to derogate the salvation Jesus brought to us, and denigrate its power. 1 John 2:1 says, “MY little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

AND IF ANY MAN SIN, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”
The underlined portion of the preceding verse lets us know that it’s not compulsory to sin. Part of it says, “…if any man sin,” not “…when any man sin.” Sin is no longer a factor. The Bible says, “…whosoever is born of God sinneth not…” (1 John 5:18). It is possible not to sin, otherwise, the Apostle John wouldn’t have said so.

You need to understand how God sees you, following the redemptive and substitutionary work of Christ. Colossians 1:21-22 makes it clear. It says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” He’s made you holy, blameless, and unreprovable. You didn’t attain this by your actions, but in Christ Jesus.

No wonder He says in 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC), “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” He called you out of darkness, to set forth His wonderful deeds, and display His virtues and perfections. He didn’t just say you should walk in perfection, but to display and manifest His glory and virtue. He’s called you to walk in divine excellence, and manifest the fruits and works of righteousness. That’s the life of a Christian. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I’m born of you; therefore, sin has no dominion over me. I produce works and fruits of righteousness, displaying your perfection and excellence in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:6-14 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:25-32 & Isaiah 51

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

31ST JULY.

I affirm that I am the light of the world; a city that is set on the hill that can not be hidden. I will never walk in darkness or confusion because I have the light of life. I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! I am a life-giving spirit, and everything that proceeds from me is full of life. I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My life is full of possibilities; for out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling. Hallelujah! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. I reign in life unstoppably, walking in God’s abundant grace in Christ! I am like a tree planted by the waterside, with evergreen leaves! I am lifted always, over and above circumstances! Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 31ST JULY 2018

THEME: WORKING FOR PEACE.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

READ: Hebrews 12:12-15

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Today’s memory verse reveals the blessedness of working for peace. It is amazing that the Master Himself said that working for peace is what truly identifies us as children of God. How I pray that everyone who professes to be a child of God will take working for peace very seriously! The first peace you need to work towards is peace with God. God Himself is trying to make peace with you. In 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 He says to you:

“ To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.”

We broker peace with our Maker when, like the prodigal son, we come to the altar of repentance to confess our sins with a promise and commitment never to go back to them again. When we do this, we have this assurance from 1 John 1:9:

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

In our Bible text, we are told to follow peace with all me. This cannot be possible until we have reconciled with God first. When we are reconciled with God, the Bible says God will make our enemies to be at peace with us (Proverb 16:7). When your enemies are at peace with you, that enemy that has been blocking your way to success will be used by God to pave the way to your breakthrough. This is the blessedness of working for peace. In addition to making peace with God, you should also endeavor to live peaceably with your neighbors. In Matthew 5:25, Our Lord Jesus Christ counseled us, saying:

“Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.”

It is unfortunate that some believers find it difficult to amicably settle their difference with fellow believers. This is dangerous, and as Jesus Christ said, the price of being irreconcilable may be as high as going to hell. May this not be our portion in Jesus’ Name. Have you been reconciled with your Maker and fellow men, especially those in the household of faith? Do not forget that those who work for peace are blessed. Tap into this blessing today.

ACTION POINT:

Reconcile with God and your neighbor today, if you have anything against him or her.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 1-3

Matthew 11:20-12:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM