The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 30th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 30TH JULY.

A NEW CREATURE WITH A NEW LIFE.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
When you were born again, you were born and baptized into Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body…”you were baptized into the body of Christ, a new man, a new creature with a new life.

The King James Version uses the word “creature,” which is a lot more accurate than the word “creation” as used in some other translations. Being a “new creature” means you’re one of a kind; a special or peculiar being.
But that’s not all; the latter part of our opening scripture says, “…old things are passed away; BEHOLD, all things are become new.”The underlined word, “behold” means a lot, even though not so many pay attention to its importance in that verse. It’s a word that calls your attention to a truth: God wants you to SEE that all things have become new. When you’re born again, you have a new life; you’re a new being; the old life and nature are supplanted by God’s divine nature.

It wasn’t just a mere change that took place in you when you were born again; it was an actual recreation of your human spirit; there was an actual replacement of the life of which you were born of your parents, with the indestructible life of God. You’ve come alive to God through the New Birth.

You’re not someone who has merely become religious; you’re a new person, with a new life, without a past. Understand when the Bible says, “…old things are passed away...”; it’s talking about the old nature that was subject to sin, defeat, sickness, failure and death—it’s dead and gone. All things have become new, and all these new things are of God (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Everything about your life now carries divinity in it. There’s no connection between you and your “past,” because in actual fact, there’s no past: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

CONFESSION

I’m a new creature, a brand new species of being. I’m not ordinary. I’m the first and the best of God’s creatures. I prosper in all I do. My life is an expression of the beauty, glory, and grace of Almighty God. His righteousness is revealed in, and through me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:14-15 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us]; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;

Ephesians 4:22-24 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:17-24 & Isaiah 50.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

30TH JULY.

I affirm that my body is the temple of living God! My life is the testimony, and revelation of God’s grace, wisdom, perfection, and righteousness. In all my endeavours, I have mighty harvests of blessings and miracles; for the Lord has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things.

The work of my hands are blessed and my substance has increased. I’ve been separated from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men. The Lord has set me on the path of honour and kingdom dignity.
Daily, I am conscious of the ever-increasing glory and honour in my life. I’ve been granted authority to thread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the ability of the devil! At the Name of Jesus, every knee bows, and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord! I reign over the devil, the flesh, and the world, with my faith-filled affirmations. Hallelujah! My life is free of struggles because the Lord is my satisfaction! I am well! I am sound because the Lord has graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself. Hallelujah! Wherever I am, God is, because I am the carrier of His divine presence and glory! That glory is evident in my physical body, my family, job, business, and in all areas of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Today's SOD - 2018-07-30
TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF LIVING AS A GENERATIONAL PROBLEM SOLVER

(FROM JULY 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

MONDAY 30TH JULY,"2018

SCRIPTURE": For David,"after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption": Acts 13:36

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The voice of impact makes you live beyond your time.
God wants to take you from the realm of impacting just a person to the realm of impacting families,"communities, states and nations; that is living as a generational problem solver. It is living to be an asset, blessing, answer, and illumination, not just to the people around you but to communities, states and nations. This is what living as a generational problem solver means.

Now, what is the implication of this kind of lifestyle to your health and vitality?
1. Living beyond yourself is living beyond your time
When Dorcas, for example, died, the widows showed Peter the proofs of the impacts she made on their lives, then Peter prayed and she came back to life (Acts 9":36-39). Impact has a voice. The voice of impact makes you live beyond your time. The good deed you do today speaks for you tomorrow in times of need.

2. Generational Impact provokes generational goodwill which results in personal welfare
One day,"Jesus Christ was preaching and a woman stood in the crowd and said, ‘Blessed be the breast that gave this man suck. She seemed to have said, ‘I am the reason your mother gave birth to you. Thank God for the breasts that breastfed you.’ (Luke 11":27 paraphrased).

Beloved,"God will bring you to the point where generations will thank God because of you. And when people who are praying for you are many, the prayer you are to pray for yourself will reduce. Your prayer and wish now is how God will help others.

Remember this": The voice of impact makes you live beyond your time.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Decide to live beyond your time by impact.
2. Pray for God to use you for the deliverance and salvation of families,"communities, states and nations.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to impact people in greater dimensions. Help me to pray for and be instrumental to the deliverance and salvation of families, communities, states and nations, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE (PART 6).

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 26:1 to 28:27,"Romans 13":1 to 14,"Psalm 23":1 to 6,"Proverbs 20":11.

AMAZING FACT: The Albatross has a wingspan up to 14 feet and only needs to land once every couple of years to breed.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/07/1956 - The phrase "In God We Trust" was adopted as the U.S. national motto.

QUOTE: We do not lack impact - national and generational - because of lack of proof; we lack impact because the proof is not full. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr. Paul Enenche

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 31ST JULY, 2018

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING UPRIGHTNESS OF CHARACTER

SCRIPTURE: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you believe and behave is what you become.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that righteousness is ey to elevation in life; but sin is a reproach. To maintain uprightness in character, there is a need to understand what it is to be upright because what you believe and behave is what you become.

Now, what does uprightness of character entail?
1. The possession of the fear of God
Uprightness of character is existence in the reverential fear of God like Job (Job 1:1). Many people in church today do not fear God and so, they do whatever they like. To fear God is to depart from evil.

2. It is a possession of a lively conscience
This is having a conscience that is alive and void of offence (Acts 24:16). To maltreat people is to live without conscience. To be upright in character is to possess a lively conscience.

3. It is operation with the right motive
To be upright is to do the right thing with the right motive. It is not uprightness to do the right thing with the wrong motive. (2 Chronicles 25:2).

4. Uprightness of character entails the passion to please God in our lives and in our actions
It is living, not just to please others at the expense of God but living to please God.

5. Consideration for the feelings and welfare of others
Righteousness is reflected in the way we treat people. Wickedness does not equal righteousness.

6. The willingness to take a stand even if it means to stand alone
Noah took a stand for God alone; God found only him to be righteous in his generation.

My counsel is, endeavour to live a lifestyle of righteousness.

Remember this: What you believe and behave is what you become.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Live consciously in the fear of God and maintain a lively conscience.
2. Develop a feeling for others
3. Always do things with the right motive.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to live in your fear and have a lively conscience. Help me always to live in the right motive and to please You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A LIFTING UP THROUGH UPRIGHTNESS.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 29:1 to 36, Romans 14:1 to 23, Psalm 24:1 to 10, Proverbs 20:12

AMAZING FACT: The bird with the most feathers is the whistling swan, with up to 25,000 feathers.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 31/07/2007 - The iTunes Music Store reached 2 million feature length films sold

QUOTE: If you are going to reign in this life as a king, one of the major ways you will do that is by the power of character and integrity. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr. Paul Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM