The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 29th July.
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 29TH JULY.

IN REMISSION WE HAVE JUSTIFICATION.

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness (remission) of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39).

We learnt in our previous study that what we have in Christ isn’t forgiveness, but remission of sins. Some Bible translators weren’t sure when to use the word “forgive” and when to use the word “remit.” So in different translations, they render the Greek word “aphesis” as “forgiveness” and also as “remission.” For example, the King James Version translated it as forgiveness instead of remission as seen in our opening verse.

Remission is the complete removal of sin. In the Greek Septuagint, there’s a word used in Leviticus 25:10 that’s akin to remission; it’s the word “liberty,” which means “release.” Part of that verse says, “And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land….” The word “liberty” is the same word “aphesis,” which means remission. We’re to proclaim remission; man’s total release from sin, its effects and consequences!

Just as all debts were cancelled during Jubilee in the Old Testament, remission in the New Testament is the wiping out or blotting out of a debt (sin), as though it had never been; as though it never happened. In forgiveness, the record shows that you’re the offender but have been pardoned for the offense, whereas in remission, there’s no record of offence.

In remission, the offence is separated or divorced from you; it doesn’t exist; hence, you’re justified. Yes, in remission, you have justification! The Bible says in Acts 13:39 that by Jesus Christ, all that believe are justified from all things, from which they couldn’t be justified by the law of Moses.

To be justified means that you’re acquitted; you’ve been declared “not guilty,” in spite of your sins, because they’ve been remitted; they don’t exist. How is this possible? It’s the righteousness of God: “To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus” (Romans 3:26).

PRAYER

I pray for sinners around the world today, that as they hear the Gospel, their hearts are open to receive the remission already accomplished for them through the death of Christ, to live unto righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:19-21 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 3:23-26 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:11-16 & Isaiah 49

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH JULY.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, and He has called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion. He has given me an understanding heart and His Word is revealed to my Spirit. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore I am blossoming and flourishing by the Word, producing durable results to the glory of God’s Name. My mind is blessed of the Lord; I think the right thoughts, and my life is the daily expression and manifestation of the Word. Hallelujah! I am the light of the world, a city set on a hill that can not be hidden. I am manifesting the glory of God to my world, making His Name known, and bringing men and women unto righteousness.

I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! I live perpetually in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath. Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles. Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 29TH JULY, 2018

TOPIC: WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE AS A GENERATIONAL PROBLEM SOLVER

SCRIPTURE: For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: Acts 13:36

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.

In the previous day, we saw that David lived and took the responsibility of tending his father’s flock which his elder brothers avoided, and that led him to having the experience of killing the lion and the bear, which in turn gave him both the credential and the confidence to confront and kill Goliath. He lived as a generational problem solver.

Now, what does it mean to live as a generational problem solver?
1. It means to be a generational solution provider
This is a situation where you live to solve the problems and challenges of a whole family, community, state, or nation. When you are helped by God to be a solution to the problems of people, then you are living as a generational solution provider.

2. It means living as a generational answer
To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.

3. It means living as a generational blessing
Your life is a blessing to a family, city, community, nation, etc.

4. It means living as a generational asset
It is living as an asset and not a liability. Your life, by virtue of your impact, becomes an asset to your generation.

5. It means living as a generational illumination
It is living to erase darkness from people’s lives – be it the darkness of ignorance, under-development, mediocrity, poverty, diseases, witchcraft activities or anything that is not compatible with the plan of God for humanity.

Beloved, do not close your eyes when you see the needs of people. Do not feign ignorance of people’s challenges.

Remember this: To live as a generational problem solver is to live as an answer to the questions of people.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Prayerfully identify the problems of a family, community, state or nation and ask God to give you the capacity to solve them.
2. Live as an asset, answer, blessing and illumination to your generation.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to be a generational problem solver. Take me beyond solving the problem of one person to solving the problem of families, communities, states and nations, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 24:1 to 25:28, Romans 12:1 to 21, Psalm 22:19 to 31, Proverbs 20:8 to 10

AMAZING FACT: Horses use their ears, eyes and nostrils to express their mood.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 29/07/1914 - The first transcontinental telephone service was inaugurated when two people held a conversation between New York, NY and San Francisco, California.

QUOTE: To avoid being a failure to impact your generation, locate depths from the Word. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I prophesy that every garment of sorrow, frustration, depression, discouragement and hopelessness the enemy set on your body is set on fire in Jesus’ Name. – Dr Paul Enenche.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM