The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 28th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 28TH JULY.

REDEMPTION AND REMISSION.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

“Redemption” in the verse above, is the Greek word, “apolutrosis” and it means riddance. In Christ, we have our riddance. He rids or plucks you out of trouble, and rids your life of anything that’s wrong. So, you can say, “I have my riddance in Christ, no matter what!” That’s redemption. It doesn’t matter what mess you may think you’re in, you can trust Him to get you out.

In Christ Jesus, we also have remission of sins. The King James translation uses the word “Forgiveness” of sins, but the Greek word is “aphesis” and it means remission; the total removal or blotting away of sins. God did much more than forgive us; He blotted out our sins. There’s no trace or record of your sins; it’s as though you never sinned.

That’s why it’s wrong for a Christian to keep a consciousness of sin. Some are forever praying and asking God for forgiveness, because they’re always overwhelmed by the burden of sin-consciousness. The truth is that the Bible never tells us to ask God for forgiveness. God never made provision for your “forgiveness.” This might upend some people’s theology, but it’s a present truth.

To forgive means to pardon, in which case the record of wrong remains, though you’ll not be punished. But that’s not the case with God and us. The actual Greek rendering is “to take away completely, to put away, blot out, separate from.” You might want to ask, “How about 1 John 1:9 that says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness?”

What that simply means is that if we acknowledge (confess) our sins, God is faithful and just to put them away, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. There’s an automatic cleansing going on. That’s what it says in the seventh verse: “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin” (1 John 1:7).
God wants you to walk free of guilt or condemnation! He wants you to walk in the light of your riddance, your righteousness, your justification, your holiness, and your sanctification in Christ Jesus, not snowed-under by guilt or sin-consciousness.

PRAYER

Thank you dear Father for this glorious truth in your Word! Christ is my riddance; He rids me of trouble, and of anything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel. I walk victorious, conscious of my right-standing with you, and my triumphant life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 3:2-25
Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Luke 24:46-47 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 3 & Psalms 42-44

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:1-10 & Isaiah 48

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

28TH JULY.

I affirm that I am walking in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy. In every area of my life, I am making progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word.
Everywhere I go, I see and experience good things only; for the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. My life is a daily manifestation of the glory and beauty of God as I walk in the consciousness of His goodness, accept, and celebrate His excellence that I see around me.

God’s blessing is at work in me; for I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I belong to the wealthiest and most sublime family there is, and I am empowered to prosper, and positioned to be fruitful and productive, glorifying God with my life. I am born of God; therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its systems. My faith is producing great results; I am walking in victory and dominion over satan and circumstances, for the greater One lives and manifest Himself through me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEED OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE*

Saturday, 28th July 2018

_LIVING AS A GENERATIONAL PROBLEM SOLVER_

```OVERVIEW```

*SCRIPTURE:* Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. *Matthew 5:14,16*

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* The responsibility you handle today positions you for the possibilities, opportunities and authority you will experience tomorrow.

*A major way to make the most of life is to live as a generational problem Solver.*

Living as a generational problem solver involves deploying oneself to solving generational problems and challenges confronting society at large. A person’s life today is a seed for the harvest of tomorrow. *The actions of today position a person for the manifestations of tomorrow.*

David was a very good example of a generational problem solver. While his elder brothers were idling about, David tended the father’s flock in the wilderness. _If David had refused to take charge of his father’s business, he would not have amounted to anything in life just like the rest of his siblings._ If David was not interested in tending his father’s flock, probably, none of his brothers would have done it. He was the last born of the family who should have been pampered and protected by all but his brothers pushed him to the bush to face lions and bears. Despite that, he made up his mind to take the family’s responsibility as a child. That responsibility he took exposed him to the experience of killing the lion and the bear, and that was a stepping stone to killing Goliath.

There are many people who are handling the responsibilities that their elder ones are meant to handle. _They handle things bigger than their age._ *My counsel is, do not complain because the responsibility you handle today positions you for the possibilities, opportunities and authority you will experience tomorrow.*

So, what you do today for a family or a community qualifies you for what God would use you to do for a nation or nations tomorrow. _Please deploy yourself to serving God and humanity as a generational problem solver._ 

*Remember this:* The responsibility you handle today positions you for the possibilities, opportunities and authority you will experience tomorrow.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1.* Make up your mind to do what others neglect and avoid.
*2.* Deploy yourself as a generational problem solver.

*PRAYER:* O Lord, I ask for the grace to do what others neglect and avoid. Help me to deploy myself as a generational problem solver, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*DAILY BIBLE READING:* _2 Chronicles 21:1 to 23:21, Romans 11:13 to 36, Psalm 22:1 to 18, Proverbs 20:7_

*AMAZING FACT:* Cheetahs are the only big cat that can turn in mid-air while sprinting.

*TODAY IN HISTORY:* _28/07/1865_ - The American Dental Association proposed its first code of ethics

*QUOTE:* God manufactures His servants, history makers, world shakers, those that impact and change nations, in hideouts and in closets! ```Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. Paul Enenche```
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM