The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection"
Buhari want Senate President to be arrested and detained in the next 72 hours to stop him defecting with other senators on Thursday.

The following are his tweets: 

Quote:The Police have obviously corrupted and politicized their investigations into the Offa robbery incident. They have turned it into an instrument for the party in power to suppress perceived opponents.

The Police in their haste to embarrass me sent the invitation to me at 8pm and requested that I report to the station by 8am tomorrow morning. This obviously demonstrated their desperation as I do not see why they are now in a hurry.

They also stated in today's letter that because in my response of June 7, 2018 to their own letter written on June 4, 2018, I stated that I was responding simply to the contents of the letter and that the full text of the statement made by the arrested suspects...

Yet, instead of including the suspects' statements, they only attached two copies of my own letter to the invitation. No suspects statement was made available.

This plot aimed at compelling me and my associates to stay in a party where members are criminalised without just cause, where injustice is perpetrated at the highest level and where there is no respect for constitutionalism is an exercise in futility and it will fail.

Once again, my confidence in God and our judicial system remains intact and unshaken. The truth shall also prevail in this case.
[size=undefined]

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1021510014442328064[/size]

[Image: 7456813_img9428_png5d14ba776013a18ae3569bb5641502ee]
[Image: 7456814_img9427_png37ebb214d43d7ca8b21247a09a01714e]
[Image: 7456815_img9426_pngdac3166234e1a4dd784425bf146bd0eb]
Quote:
Why I Was Able To Escape The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

BUKOLA Saraki, president of the Nigerian Senate has explained how he narrowly escape the siege laid in his home by security operatives.

His deputy, Ike Ekweremadu also had his own residence taken over by security men early Tuesday.

The plot is said to be a ploy to prevent them from making it to the National Assembly today because of a plan by many lawmakers to decamp from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

While Mr Saraki made his way to the Senate chamber his deputy Mr Ekweremadu did not make it as the siege on his home was still on at noon.

Detailing how he escaped the top lawmaker attributed his appearance at the plenary to God.

He condemn the siege and also explained why his deputy could not make it to the plenary.

“The road leading to my place was cordoned off and all cars coming in and out as early as 6:30 were being stopped and you have to come down.

“My convoy was stopped from moving. Given something that one was prepared for, I had my own car too. So the deputy senate president called me and said he could not come here.

“And as you are all aware, very late yesterday, at about 8 p.m., I received a letter asking me to report to the police on a case of this Offa robbery which had been concluded before now.

“That’s the situation why the DSP could not come here and I was already going somewhere else. If not, this plenary would not have been able to hold today. So I had to come here.”

“But as you all rightly said, if one of our colleagues cannot come out for no fault of his, I don’t see how we can continue to sit and ignore the fact that a presiding officer cannot be here.

“And if it was by the plan, I too, would not be here.

“It was just by the intervention of the almighty God that I was able to get myself here.”

Mr Saraki eventually presided over the Senate and announced the defection of 15 senators away from the APC.

The senate president was, however, not among those that defected.

https://www.headlineng.com/able-escape-siege-home-saraki/
There are indications that the reign of Senator Bukola Saraki as the president of the Nigerian Senate may come to an end today if plans by a group of senators materialise.

Saraki is rumoured to have concluded his defection plans from the ruling All Progressives Congress sometime this week, a move that would leave the leadership of the Senate in the hands of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

“There is plan for rival Senate group to sit and elect new principal officers today,” a source told The Guardian.

Saraki’s nPDP caucus of the APC last month accused the APC of failing to honour its campaign promises, tagging the party as deceitful. The group has since cut ties with the APC.

Saraki on his part has been having a running battle with a power bloc in the party. This culminated in him being invited by the Nigerian police in June after it claimed that members of a robbery gang that attacked six banks and killed 33 persons in Offa, Kwara, confessed to have a “direct link” to the senate president.

Saraki denied any wrongdoing.

He was again invited late Monday night to appear at Guzape Police Station on Tuesday morning.

His residence, as well as that of his deputy, PDP’s Ike Ekweremadu, was initially besieged by police officers who thought he was going to abscond. He was, however, allowed to leave his home to honour the police invitation.

In his absence, The Guardian, a group of senators, plan to install a new Senate President.

More details later.

http://guardian.ng/news/apc-senators-may-unseat-saraki-today/?F
Quote:Having sensed the sinister move by the opposing camp, Saraki decided to outsmart them by quickly sneaking into the National Assembly with a rickety vehicle he drove himself.

There is palpable tension at the National Assembly, as Senate President Bukola Saraki, drove himself into the National Assembly complex in a private vehicle. 

Saraki was not in the vehicle when a detachment of security operatives blocked his convoy at his Apo residence with the view to preventing them from leaving the house.

As early as 7:00am, senators loyal to Parliamentary Support Group (PSG) had started arriving the National Assembly while those loyal to the Senate President also trooped in.

It was gathered that the PSG had perfected a plan to hurriedly Impeach Saraki as soon as he honours the police invitation, as signatures were said to have been collected overnight.

Having sensed the sinister move by the opposing camp, Saraki decided to outsmart them by quickly sneaking into the National Assembly with a rickety vehicle he drove himself.

It was gathered that Saraki had also perfected his plans to announce his defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) today and adjourn the plenary sine dine.

As of the time of filing this report, the mood at the National Assembly was tensed, with policemen taking over the premises.

It is not clear with the turn of the event if Saraki will honour the Police invitation regarding Offa robbery, but he announced on Monday evening his intention to do so.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/24/breaking-tension-saraki-sneaks-self-national-assembly-rickety-vehicle

[Image: 7458612_images8_jpeg8695947f10cd08316772c98228ac1601]
PRESS RELEASE 

TIMI Frank exposes fresh plot to arrest Saraki

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progreasives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has raised an alarm over a fresh plot to arrest the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on the orders of the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris in connivance with the presidency.

Frank in a statement in Abuja said he has reliable information that the IGP has ordered operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) to raid Saraki’s residence any moment from this night and effect his arrest.

He described the plot as an act of desperation and utter wickedness by the IGP who is overly eager to redeem his image following the failure of the police to prevent Saraki from attending the sitting of the Senate on Tuesday where 15 APC lawmakers defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Frank said that the Presidency is equally anxious to get back at Saraki over the defections and therefore has mandated the IGP to ensure his arrest and detention simply to embarrass him.

“Recall that the police on Tuesday morning laid

siege on the residence of the President of the Senate and that of his deputy in a bid to arrest and prevent them from attending plenary. Saraki was able to escape and presided over the Senate.

“Following the development the presidency summoned the IGP and after berating him for failing to gag Saraki, gave him a fresh ultimatum to arrest Saraki using every power at his disposal. 

“This act of desperation by the IGP, backed by the presidency against Saraki is condemnable as it has no place in democracy.

“I hereby call on all Nigerias and members of the international community to rise in unison to condemn this act of tyranny and barbarity being perpetrated against the President of the Senate by the present administration using the police.

“As you read this statement the SARS may already be storming the residence of the President of the Senate and I want to call on

Nigerians to hold the IGP and the presidency responsible should any harm befall him following the plot to invade his residence in the dead of the night,” Frank said.

He added that Saraki is a respectable and responsible leader who cannot hurt a fly, saying all efforts being made by this administration through the police to tie the Offa Robbery allegations on him will once again collapse like the CCT trial.

“They are only out to victimize Saraki for being the only responsible voice in this administration. They know that their allegations cannot withstand legal scrutiny, therefore they want to intimidate, embarrass, arrest and treat him like a common criminal. 

“But I am rest assured that their present satanic plot against Saraki shall be frustrated by God who has been standing by him in the last three years,” he said.

He called on Nigerians to pray for Saraki as he faces this monumental trial once again.

Comrade Timi Frank

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC
Abuja. 

timifrank40@gmail.com 

Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki
[Image: 7467406_timifrank_png5756d128825c1f3a8633ed381cbb1068]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Fran Edoman 1 2,952 08-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  NNPC Denies Funding Alleged Plot to Impeach Saraki Edoman 0 2,403 08-06-2018, 09:35 AM
  Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku Edoman 0 2,504 08-04-2018, 11:17 AM
  APC senators insist Saraki, Dogara must step down Edoman 4 5,707 08-04-2018, 11:07 AM
  APC Queries Saraki .. threatens sanctions in 48 Hours!! Edoman 3 3,884 08-04-2018, 11:04 AM
  Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says Edoman 4 4,198 08-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Rover442
  El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria Edoman 2 3,371 08-01-2018, 05:23 PM
  Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-Secondus PDP Chairman Edoman 3 2,927 08-01-2018, 01:06 PM