The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 15th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 15TH JULY. Pastor Chris

TOPIC “TAKE WITH YOU WORDS”

O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:1-2).

Notice the words of the prophet in our theme scripture: “Take with you words,” not bulls and goats. We’re to take the calves (bulls) of our lips; the sacrifices of our lips, which are better than the bulls (animals) offered as sacrifice.

Remember, the blood of bulls and goats couldn’t take away sin (Hebrews 9:13-14).
Hebrews 13:15 says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name”; then he explains what the fruit of our lips are: words! We’re to give thanks to His Name, rendering words. The expression “giving thanks” in the Greek is ‘homologeo.’ It means to make confessions; to say what God has said in harmony with Him. Two can’t walk together except they be agreed (Amos 3:3). Thus, God expects us to walk in agreement with Him.
When you declare that Jesus Christ is Lord of all, as Peter did in Acts 10:36, you’re making confession to His Name. When you say, “Lord, you’re holy and righteous; all things belong to you; thou art exalted above all; your hands have made all things”; that’s making confessions to His Name. Remember, what’s required is that you offer sacrifice of praise, giving thanks to His Name.

For example, you say: “Thank you for what you did for me; you’ve really given me the advantage; you’ve blessed me in all things”; you’re according Him credit for what He’s done for you; you’re thanking Him, and making confessions to His Name in a way that praises Him. Even now, render to the Lord the calves of your lips! Make confessions to His Name. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making my life glorious; you’ve blessed me in all things, and have made me great. Your faithfulness is everlasting. Thank you for giving me the advantage in life, through the Holy Spirit who lives within me. Now I know I can never be disadvantaged, and will always win; blessed be your Name forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Galatians 4:12-20 & Isaiah 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH JULY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am empowered by God’s Spirit to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah! My world is full of God’s goodness and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see His goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me.

I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. My path is one of success, joy, and victory forever. Hallelujah! Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM