The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 13th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 13TH JULY.

A GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE.

But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us (Hebrews 9:11-12).

In the Old Testament, the temple Solomon built was divided into two parts: outside was the temple courts, where the animals for sacrifices were killed. Then, there was the temple itself; the first part of it being the holy place, and only the priest could go in there then.

The second part of it was the most holy place, separated from the first tabernacle with a thick curtain.
While the priest ministered in the holy place, only the high priest could go into the most holy place—the inner sanctuary—and he did that once a year. To go into the most holy place, he had to offer sacrifices to God for himself and for others; he could only go in there with the blood of an animal (Hebrews 9:6-8). Moreover, at the end of one year, that atonement would expire, and another sacrifice would be required.
Regardless of the sacrifices performed by the high priest every year, sin was never put away; the presence of God still wasn’t accessible to the people. More so, the altar where the high priest performed the sacrifices had to be sanctified with other sacrifices before the gifts were put on it, including all the utensils in the temple. In other words, the tabernacle that was supposed to be so holy and make things holy, was itself not holy enough.

Then the Bible says that Jesus, being a high priest in the order of Melchisedec came with a greater and more perfect tabernacle, and offered Himself once and for all. Hebrews 10:5 says, “…Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me.” His body was the greater and more perfect tabernacle, and through Him, the presence of God is now open to all who believe. Now we have boldness to “…enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh” (Hebrews 10:19-20).

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus, offered once and for all, for the blotting away of sins! I acknowledge this perfect sacrifice that has brought me eternal and perfect remission of sin, and into union with you forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 9:13-15 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

John 2:18-21 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 21:37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 3:23-29 & Isaiah 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has made my life beautiful! He has crowned me with favour, and positioned me by grace for the supernatural life! I rejoice in God’s infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in super-abundance in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. Hallelujah! My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of God’s Spirit. I am not ordinary; I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. I’m conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah! My mind is blessed with life-changing ideas and innovations. I have the mind-set of a champion, and the wisdom of God has mantled my heart for greater results. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper. Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. I function in God’s perfect will and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM