The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 7th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 7TH JULY.

ACCESS TO THE FATHER.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).
When you’re born again, you become a
member of God’s great family.

The Apostle Paul made reference to this family in Ephesians 3:14- 15: “For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.” It’s one family in heaven and earth, and you belong there now.

As a member of this family, you’re in a divine community. It’s like being in a secure online community, where members are given passcodes for access. All non-members are restricted, until they register and are given access codes. It’s the same in our community; through the Holy Ghost, we have access to the Father, and all the glories of His presence. The Bible says, “For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father” (Ephesians 2:18).

God is always happy with us. The Bible says He rejoices over us with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). Many don’t really know Him, that’s why they think He’s mad at them for the wrong things they’ve done, and tend to run from Him. But He’s love, and loves you passionately, in spite of your actions. Romans 5:8 tells us, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Ephesians 2:19 says, “Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God.” Quit begging or acting like a stranger and foreigner; you’re a member of God’s family, and have unrestricted access to Him through Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! O, the glory you’d experience, communicate, and disseminate if this truth dawns on your heart! It’ll beautify your life, and cause you to live closer to your full potential.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for your unconditional love which you’ve lavished on me, and the awesome privilege of being a bona fide member of our great, sublime family. I enjoy the blessings and benefits of my oneness with you, conscious of your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Ephesians 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Galatians 1:10-17 & Isaiah 27

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

7TH JULY.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me. He has made me a success and has brought beauty into my life! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know God's purpose and His destiny for my life. I am on a mission, I am running swiftly to win the prize of the high calling of God in my life.

I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. Hallelujah!

The Spirit of God has made me more than a man and my life is truly supernatural. I can do all things through Christ who enables me to live victoriously every day. I excel in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit. I do not walk in confusion; for the Spirit of God who lives in me teaches me all things. I have the mind of Christ and I have overcome the systems of this world. Daily, I function from a higher plane of life, thus, I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM