The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 4th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 4TH JULY.

DEAD TO SIN.

...How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein (Romans 6:2).
The Apostle Paul, talking about our righteousness, salvation and the grace that we’ve received from God and how they came about, made the statement in our opening verse. He wasn’t referring to himself and the other apostles alone, but to all of us; we’re dead to sin. That means sin has no power over you, because the nature of sin was supplanted with the nature of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:56 lets us know that the strength of sin is the law, but then, the very thing that gave life to sin, which is the law, has been abolished by Jesus. Ephesians 2:15 says He “…abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances….” The Lord Jesus has given us victory over sin, death and the grave! We’ve been made, not just righteous, but the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. See yourself in this light.

The Word of God is Light, and it’s also a mirror that shows who you really are. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Now, the Word says you’re dead to sin. As you contemplate that reality in the Word, you’re metamorphosed into that truth—into the same image that is revealed in the mirror.

The image in the mirror is that of one who’s dead to sin but alive to God and unto righteousness. That’s you! Your response should be, “Yes! I’m dead to sin, and alive to God, and to righteousness, because I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.”

Romans 6:11 says, “Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” God wants you to become conscious that you’re dead to sin. Take this as an absolute truth and live accordingly. Refuse to think that you’re a slave to sin or any wrong habit; become righteousness-conscious.

CONFESSION

I’m cleansed and vitalized through and through by the power of the Word. I’m washed; I’m sanctified; I’m justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 13:1-6 & Isaiah 23-24

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has perfected that which concerns me! I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. I am an offspring of the Word; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Life is not a mystery unto me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. The truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I dwell continually in the realms of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

My life is regulated by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus; therefore, there’s no death, defeat or failure in my path. My life is upward and forward only! Hallelujah. I can never be disadvantaged in life! I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I am an heir of God; the seed of Abraham, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance.

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything that is consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah! I refuse to be moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns because I live in a different plane of life! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM