The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 3rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 3RD JULY.

CHRIST IN YOU

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

The essence of Christianity is “Christ in you”; that’s the power and the glory of Christianity. When some people say, “Christ is in me,” they’re merely repeating a religious cliché; they haven’t grasped the power and import of that statement. Everything Jesus came to accomplish was aimed at Christ being in you. Christ in you is everything.

Jesus didn’t just come to save us from sin; He saved us from sin for a purpose! Saving us from sin was a means to an end: to make each one of us God’s living tabernacle, in such a way that we become one with Him. This is the ultimate aim of Christianity. It’s an extraordinary thinking; it reveals the excellence of our God’s mentality! It’s like the mixture of a house and its owner. How can one even contemplate that, and eventually carry it out? How can one bring a house together with its owner, and make them one?

But our God did! He didn’t just make us His house, He made us one with Himself. Together, we’re one divine creation, for the Bible says, “…he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). God’s ultimate purpose was to reproduce Himself in us, and He’s achieved it through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He didn’t just want to have kids; His idea was to reproduce Himself and have “associates of the God-kind.”

But when you look at your life, with the things happening, it may not seem like you’re anything close to what God ever intended. That’s why He wants you to focus on His Word and see that your priestly life has begun; your royal life has begun. The Holy Spirit in you is the assurance, the guarantee, and the realization of your glorious life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the treasure you’ve deposited in my spirit. I’m a king-priest unto you, showing forth your wisdom, and demonstrating your glory and dominion in the earth. Christ is in me, and His life in me makes me victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 12:11-21 & Isaiah 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD JULY.

I affirm that my mouth is filled with laughter because the Lord has made my life a bundle of joy and happiness, and a testimony of His goodness. I am filled with the fullness of God and out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! The Word of God has the pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about.

I experience the reality of the Word of God as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I make progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my good. My heart is stayed on the Word; thus, the peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ. Hallelujah! Today, I go forth in God’s glory, in righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost because I’ve been enthroned by the Lord.
There’s no place for depression, weakness, and sadness in my life. I’m the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. My testimony of life is different because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM