The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 1st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 1ST JULY.

THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).

To be born again, the first requirement is to affirm the Lordship of Jesus Christ. “Lord” means master, controller, instructor, caretaker, and leader. Jesus Christ being Lord of your life means He’s your master and controller; He guides your actions, your thinking, and everything about your life; howbeit, in love.

When He becomes Lord of one’s life, everything changes; your life is transformed completely. Those of us who’ve been in this awesome fellowship and love- relationship with Jesus can testify accordingly. He’s all love; all He ever does, and wants to do, is love you. He holds nothing, and will never hold anything against you. He loves you more than you love yourself, and He’s more passionate for your success than you could ever be.

Some people have difficulty accepting Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives, because they don’t know Him and how much He loves them. Some Jews, for instance, find it hard to confess His lordship as it is in Scriptures, because that would mean that Jesus is “Jehovah,” “Adonai,” or “Yahweh” of the Bible.

The Jews understand that to confess Jesus Christ as Lord is to confess that He was the One that appeared to Moses in the burning bush; He was the One that fed them with manna in the wilderness, and the One that gave the Ten Commandments to Moses. That’s too much for the Jewish mind to comprehend, for it means Jesus is Himself God. But He is for sure! He said, in John 14:9, “...he that has seen me has seen the Father....”

Colossians 2:9 says in Him dwells the totality (fullness) of the Godhead bodily. He’s more than a great Teacher, Rabbi, or Prophet; He’s Lord of all (Acts 10:36). And He came to save you. If you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, turn to the “Prayer Of Salvation” page of this devotional and pray that prayer. Mean the words with all your heart, and God will hear you, and instantly, eternal life will be imparted to your spirit. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ, the embodiment and fullest revelation of God’s love is Lord of my Life! I’m awakened to the fatherhood of God, having put on the new man, which after God, is created in righteousness and true holiness. I keep my roots deep in Him, waxing stronger in faith. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:19 AMPCFor it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him permanently.

Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ— He is Lord of all—

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 15:22-35 & Esther 5-7

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Corinthians 11:10-33 & Isaiah 20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST JULY.

I affirm that Jesus is the Lord of my life and I have passed from death to life. I will never be put to shame! Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am great, and I have a destiny of greatness in Christ. I was born into greatness and honour; therefore, I am made forever. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God.
Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. Christ is my excellent wisdom. I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Hallelujah! I reign in life, for I’ve received an overflowing of grace and the gift of righteousness. Today and always, I relish this supernatural grace that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a victor in Christ Jesus! God’s divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM