The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 20th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 20TH JUNE.

EXCITING BENEFITS OF PRAYER.

Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
When you understand the importance and higher purposes of prayer, you’ll always be willing and excited to pray, especially in other tongues.
One of the beautiful things the Holy Spirit has done in our lives as God’s children is to give us the ability to speak in other tongues.

When we speak in tongues, the utterance, the words we speak, aren’t man-made but from the Lord. Moreover, we aren’t speaking to men but to God: “For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries” (1 Corinthians 14:2). When you pray in tongues, you’re in fellowship with the Father; you’re communicating with Him through the Spirit in a heavenly language. What a blessing that is!

Also, praying in tongues helps to stir up the power of God resident in your spirit. Though that power came into your life when you received the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8), you’ve got to keep it active and in use for His glory.
Praying in tongues will keep you more “fit” spiritually, and responsive to the guidance and promptings of the Spirit. The more time you spend in fellowship with the Lord, praying in the Holy Ghost, the more His character and personality are revealed in, and manifested through you.

Some are only compelled to pray when they face crises in life, and that’s not right. We’re called into fellowship with our heavenly Father; that’s what prayer, and praying, is primarily for: fellowship!

Take your personal and corporate times of prayer very seriously. Create the opportunities in the course of your day to fellowship with the Lord through prayer, and your life will flourish from glory to glory.

PRAYER
How great thou art O Lord! Your glory, greatness, and majesty are beyond description. Thank you for your presence in my life, and your Word that builds and transforms me in ever-increasing glory. Thank you for the privilege of speaking in other tongues and to fellowship with you in such deep intimacy, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

James 5:16 AMPC Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 6:11-18 & Isaiah 7

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH JUNE.

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I’m joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world. I am what God says I am! I’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety, and deliverance—far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM