The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 17th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 17TH JUNE.

RISE ABOVE THE ELEMENTS.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Nothing in life, including the weather and its elements, is set to your disadvantage. The different seasons—summer, winter, autumn, spring— were all created for your benefit.

In Genesis 8:22, the Lord said, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” All the weather conditions have come to stay, because God made it that way. Nevertheless, He made them subject to you. It makes no difference how harsh the weather may be, you can rise above it.

Someone says, “I decided to take things easy, because I’ve been ‘under the weather’”; how could you be under the weather? Be above it! If you confess you’re under the weather, the debilitating effects of the atmospheric conditions will buffet you.

Some believe that during winter, there’s a sharp rise in the incidence of respiratory infections, such as the “colds” and the more severe “flu.” Thus, many never look forward to winter; they dread it. No! If you’re born again, you’re to rise above the weather and all its limitations and effects, with your words. This doesn’t necessarily mean that during winter the weather would suddenly become hot, no. It just means that no matter how cold it gets, it won’t have any negative effect on you.

The earlier you start professing words of faith to recondition the elements and circumstances in your favour, the better for you. When others say, “There’s cold and flu spreading like wildfire,” your response should be different; you’re to say, “In and around me is divine health, because I dwell in a different atmosphere; the atmosphere of the Holy Ghost.”

Even now, declare, “I rise above the weather conditions and the health or environmental issues they bring. I have eternal life in me; I’m indestructible, impregnable, and imperishable. I carry my own atmosphere everywhere I go.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I rise above all limitations and conditions that seek to put men under. I walk in the dominion and power of the Spirit over and above circumstances, and elements of this world. I acknowledge that all things work together for my good; therefore, I experience victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Job 22:29 When [men] are cast down, then thou shalt say, [There is] lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Mark 4:39-41 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 5:1-10 & Isaiah 3

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH JUNE, 2018.

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me.
I am made and fashioned in the likeness of God; therefore, I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s Kingdom, and in the lives of others.

I am from above! Though I live in this world, I don’t belong here; I hail from God. I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
As Jesus is, so am I in this world.
I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious.
I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things.
I refuse to bow to pressure; rather, I stand tall always, knowing the Lord is the strength of my life. Hallelujah!

I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world!

Everyday of my life, I live in the dominion, victory, and glory of Christ.
Blessed be God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM