The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 16th June
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*BE QUICK TO ACT .*

Saturday, June 16th .
Pastor Chris

_*But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).*_

One of the ways to make the Word of God effective in your life is by acting quickly on it. Never be hesitant or slothful to act on God’s Word. Many miss too much without realizing it when they’re slow or hesitant to act on the Word.

Whatever instruction the Lord gives to you, whatever inspiration comes to you as you study the Word or listen to it preached and taught in church, respond swiftly. That’s the kind of faith-response that gets God’s attention. When you respond swiftly to God, He’ll always respond quickly to you as well.

The Bible says, _*“Quench not the Spirit”*_ (1 Thessalonians 5:19). That means you can quench the Spirit, after He has tried to no avail to stir you up and have you do something for which you were either hesitant or unresponsive. When your faith is stirred, it’s an indication of the Spirit of God working in you; don’t suppress His work in you. Act immediately on whatever instruction, guidance or direction He gives you, even when such doesn’t seem to appeal to the senses.

Think about it: To the man who had a paralyzed limb, and couldn’t move his hand, Jesus said, _*“...Stretch forth thine hand...”*_ (Matthew 12:13). If the man had tried to rationalize the instruction instead of responding swiftly, perhaps he’d have lost his miracle. Peter and John did the same thing to the man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful.

After Peter ministered healing to him, he yanked the man up, and the Bible says, “…and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.” The man was smart; he dared to act on his healing: _*“And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God”*_ (Acts 3:8).

Don’t be hesitant or reluctant when it comes to acting on God’s Word. Be smart to respond boldly and swiftly in doing the Word, for that’s how to honour the Lord in your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I’m quick to act on your Word, and have it produce in me the message that it carries. I’m transformed, strengthened and energised for the glory-life as I live in, and by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Proverbs 13:13* Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. *||*

*||* *Philippians 2:13* For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure. *||*

*||* *Luke 5:5* And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 6 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 4:7-18 & Isaiah 2.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH JUNE.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that the Father had preordained before the foundation of the world. My heart is in sync with the will of the Father because His Word has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I am enthroned, I’ve been elevated to a higher level of glory.
The Word of God is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word! My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, where His glory, beauty, aura, and perfections are manifested. Sickness and disease have no tenancy in my body; my entire being is inundated with the presence of God!

My future is set by the Lord and I win every day of life. I am a victor in Christ Jesus. I am more than a conqueror. I function by the wisdom of God, and in the dominion of the Spirit over every situation! I live the triumphant life in Christ today, as I recognize and put to work my authority in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM