The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 20th May
Rhapsody of Realities.

Champions for life.

Sunday, May 20th

Pastor Chris

```Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God (2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC).```

The words of the Spirit in our opening verse are so sublime; such an extraordinary present-hour reality: our competence is of God! We’ve Been Called, Anointed, And Sent By the Spirit; Therefore, He Doesn’t Expect Us To Carry Out His Work Through The Flesh, But By His Divine Power.

The Greek word translated, Sufficiency in the verse above is Hikanotes, and it means Competence. Just as Paul said of himself and other ministers who worked with him, you too can say that your competency is of God. You’re Competent To Do All Things; Everything That God Has Called You To Do. Paul and Silas and Timothy have all gone to heaven; you’re the one on the scene today, spreading His righteousness, and establishing His Kingdom on earth and in the hearts of men.

Perhaps, you’ve been assigned a particular project or task, and you’re wondering, Where Do I Even Begin? This Task Is So Huge And Daunting. Relax. You’re up to the task. You Have What It Takes To Make That Project An Excellent Success, Because You’re Sufficient In Christ’s Sufficiency. Make that your confession.

How Could You Have Such An Assurance From The Holy Spirit, And Be Wondering Whether Or Not You Can Achieve A Target; He’s Your Ability. By your own human wisdom and strength you might not be up to par. But with the Holy Ghost, you can do all things; you always win; you’re fruitful and productive in all things (Colossians 1:10); you’re competent in any field. You can say with delight and assurance, Put Me Anywhere, I’ll Shine; I’ll Always Be A Success, Because I’m Sufficient In Christ’s Sufficiency.

Zechariah 4:6 says, …Not By Might, Nor By Power, But By My Spirit, Saith The LORD Of Hosts. By the Holy Ghost, you’re a champion for life! Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION:*
_Dear Father, what a privilege to be imbued with the requisite and adequate ability to carry out to completion, and with excellence, all tasks and projects to your glory. I can do all things through your anointing that’s at work and fully operational in me. Blessed be your Name forever!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. ||*

*|| Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ||*

*|| Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His. workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. ||*

*Daily Scripture Reading Plan:*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5.

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 11:1-11, Proverbs 16.

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that my life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power!
There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my ministry! There’s life in my career and in every area of my life!
God’s ability is at work in me; therefore, I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
In all that I do, the Lord has caused every favor and earthly blessing to come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.
I am perfected in Christ through the enlightenment and understanding granted me by the Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of God’s Word.
I am confident that I will consistently make progress and walk in victory.
I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ!
Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously. Hallelujah!
My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts!
With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease, and infirmity!
No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart!
My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy.
Blessed be God!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM