The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 19th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND KIND

Saturday, May 19th .
Pastor Chris

_*Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).*_

Satan has oppressed a lot of God’s children by making them feel unqualified to receive answers to their prayers. Understand that the Lord is more willing to meet your needs than you are to receive from Him. Romans 8:32 (AMPC) says, _*“He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?”*_

Sadly, some believers, because of their ignorance of the Scriptures, assume God is always mad at them because of their sins. “I’ve sinned; I can’t have fellowship with the Father or ask Him for anything until I settle issues with Him,” they’d say. Some others believe they’re not “holy” enough to talk directly to the Father, and therefore require some “saints” to pray to Him on their behalf.

If only they understood His Word! In Isaiah 1:18, He said, _*“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”*_ The Lord Jesus came and made this a reality. He’s washed you in His precious blood as white as snow: _*“…but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God”*_ (1 Corinthians 6:11).

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, _*“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them….”*_ God isn’t mad at you, and could never be. Romans 5:10 says, _*“For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”*_ Hallelujah!

What you need is to take advantage of His grace; be confident in His love. That way, you’d always be bold to approach Him, knowing that you have a right of hearing with Him. You’re ordained to receive answers when you make petitions or decrees in the Name of Jesus (John 15:16). Let this truth inspire faith in you, and strengthen your confidence to ask whatever you will; the Father is more willing to give to you than you’re willing to ask and receive. He’s gracious and kind.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your abundant grace that’s always available to me. Thank you for the blessings you’ve made available to me in Christ, and the right of hearing I have in your presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Jeremiah 31:3* The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. *||*

*||* *John 16:23-24* And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. *||*

*||* *Lamentations 3:22-23* [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness. *||*

*||* *Acts 20:32* And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 10:22-33 & Proverbs 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

19TH MAY.

I affirm that the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know what I can do to impact my world and the regions beyond for Jesus. My mind is anointed by the Holy Spirit; therefore, I refuse to let my mind go to sleep! Today, I bring forth good things from within me; for I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. I am full of the wisdom of God, for Christ is made unto me wisdom! That Wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! I function in it; I am guided by it, and I’m growing in it daily as I continually meditate on the word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! The Lord has caused all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) to abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, fruitful in every good work. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach the for peak in all my endeavors by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM