The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 11th May
Rhapsody of Realities.

Access to divine wisdom.

Friday, May 11th .

Pastor Chris

_*But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).*_

In Ephesians chapter one, the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, prayed thus for the church at Ephesus: _*“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him”*_ (Ephesians 1:17).

Notice the focus of the prayer: that God would grant them “the spirit of wisdom and revelation.” Walking in divine wisdom is so important in the life of a Christian. If you have access to God’s Word, you have access to divine wisdom, for the Word of God is the wisdom of God.

It doesn’t matter what you may have experienced in life; it doesn’t matter who your advisers are; it doesn’t matter how many books you’ve read or what you’ve seen in life; if you don’t have the Word in you, you’re bereft of the wisdom of God. And for you to be a true success in life, you need wisdom. Wisdom is the principal thing (Proverbs 4:7); in other words, it’s the real deal; it’s what you need.

The wisdom of men may take you some distance; only the wisdom of God will take you all the way, and make you an all-round success. The Bible says Christ has been made unto you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30); therefore, you don’t lack wisdom. Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, lives in you; so you have access and insight into mysteries and secrets.

You’re super-intelligent, sagacious and highly perceptive. Acknowledge this about you, and walk in this light. The Bible says, _*“That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus”*_ (Philemon 1:6). Christ is your wisdom. Affirm it! Declare that you don’t make bad decisions, because the Spirit of wisdom is at work in you.

As you go about your endeavours today, have the consciousness that Christ has been made unto you wisdom; therefore, your choices, actions and words are in sync with God’s plan and purpose for your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for making me an embodiment of wisdom, in Christ. Christ is my wisdom; therefore, I’m wise; wisdom is seen in my actions and heard in my words today. I have insight into mysteries; I dissolve doubts and unravel hard sentences. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 1:30-31* But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:17-19* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, *||*

*||* *Ephesians 3:10-12* To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly [places] might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 7:10-24 & Proverbs 7

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that the Lord God has bestowed on me favour and honour!
My life is filled with the glory of God! His beauty, wisdom, grace, and righteousness are expressed in, and through me.
I am a wonder to my world because the Lord has surrounded me with favor like a shield.
I can never be disadvantaged; for all things are commanded to work together for my good.
I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever!
Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World.
I am living in the morning of my life! I live a higher life, a life that is beyond this world.
I am the blessed of the Lord! I am prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine!
God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, as I walk in His perfect will today and always!
I am highly favored of God, and positioned by grace for the supernatural life!
I’m reigning in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory!
Everywhere I go, I manifest the glory and righteousness of God.
My progress and advancement spread abroad, evident for all to see.
Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that the Father has endowed me with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
I am full and loaded with good things, and I bring forth excellence from within me today.
I am a success; I am immune to defeat and failure.
I can never be disadvantaged because I am an associate of the Godkind; I manifest the excellence of the Spirit.
Eternal life is at work in me now; therefore, nothing in me produces death.
The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works.
I will never struggle or walk in the dark of life.
There’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word.
I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success!
There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Halleluiah!
I’ve been brought out of spiritual death into the arena of life
. I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me.
Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM