The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 8th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 8TH APRIL.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Hallow Your Day ✨

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made (Genesis 2:3).

Are you aware that you’re supposed to have a great day, every day? Sure! It’s God’s will for you to enjoy life every day. Every day for you should be a day of joy, a day of blessings, a day of thanksgiving and rejoicing.

Refuse to complain and gripe about your day. Don’t declare, “I’m having such a bad day.” Refuse to curse your day. Take a cue from the Lord. The Bible says He “...blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it...” (Genesis 2:3).

Make the best of your today; hallow your day. In other words, bless your day and tell it what it’ll produce for you. Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” Think about that! There’re blessings and benefits for you every day; expect them and speak them forth! Say, “Father, I thank you, for I receive all the favours and benefits you’ve ordained for me today. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and the land is subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name.”

Before you leave home, speak peace and productivity to your day; declare that the Spirit of God would lead you to the right places at the right time, to fulfil God’s will. Declare that He’ll bring divine opportunities your way, and you’re able to recognize and maximize each one of them.

Even now, say, “My day is blessed! I walk in the supernatural, and manifest the righteousness of God today. I walk worthy of the Lord this day, pleasing Him in every way, bearing fruits in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of Him!” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

I’m anointed of God to bless. Therefore, I speak blessings to my day; I experience favours, kindness, prosperity, and productivity today. The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessing. I’m blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it’s for increase and promotion, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

Further Study:

Psalm 68:19 CEV We praise you, Lord God! You treat us with kindness day after day, and you rescue us.

Lamentations 3:22-23 [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 11:37-54,
Judges 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 8:20-28,
Psalm 112-113
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg 
 Affirmation, recent post, slider

https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me. I abhor falsehood, and I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me. Through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Halleluiah. The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! As I affirm the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God. –
GET VIDEOS HERE-
SOMETHING FOR YOU
http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
https://wp.me/p9v28c-125
https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, it’s your responsibility to keep yourself in the triumphant life by speaking creative words of faith.
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM