The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 31st March
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE 3 MONTH EDITION PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*LIVING IN HIS REST .*

Saturday, March 31st .
Pastor Chris

_*A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed (Leviticus 25:11).*_

Think about what we just read! God told the children of Israel, “No farming—no sowing; and no reaping in the fiftieth year.” So, what were they going to eat? How would they survive if they didn’t sow and reap? But then God said, _*“I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years”*_ (Leviticus 25:21). Wow!

All He needed to do was to command His blessing, and as a result, they had three year’s harvest in one year, to cater for the years in which they weren’t supposed to sow or reap. They didn’t have to do anything for the abundant supply to come; God made it happen, because He said it was jubilee.

Consider the fact that He did this for people who were under the the Old Covenant. The Bible says, the New Testament is established upon better promises (Hebrews 8:6). Hebrews 4:3 says, _*“For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.”*_ This is the life He’s given us—a life of rest, where we don’t struggle for anything. In our case, every day is jubilee, not just the fiftieth year! Blessed be God!

Think about this: God made man on the sixth day of creation and rested on the seventh. Man’s first day on earth was God’s resting day. Why didn’t He make man on the first day or when everything was still a chaotic mass, or on the second, third, fourth, or fifth day? It’s because He wanted everything to have been ready when He brought man on the scene.

You were born into God’s rest; you were born into jubilee. So, enjoy your life! Refuse to toil, struggle or suffer. Live in rest every day of your life, and the way to live in God’s rest is living in, and by His Word.

*CONFESSION*

*The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. I have set the Lord always before me; and I shall not be shaken, for this is the morning of my life! The Lord has made my life glorious, granting me all that I require for life and godliness. Blessed be His Name forever!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 6:31-33* Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 4:3* For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 4:9-10* There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 8:40-56,
Joshua 7-9

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 5:1-11,
Psalm 103.
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST MARCH.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation,
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that Christ is alive in me! He has made me a champion and a victor forever! My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of God’s Word, and the influence of His Spirit! His righteousness is unveiled through me today; I manifest the Christ-life, reigning and ruling over circumstances. I can never be down in life because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, I triumph over circumstances! I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; the One who has made me a wonder to my world! Hallelujah! I am full of the Holy Ghost! And as I speak in tongues and affirm the Word, I am edified, and my spirit is conditioned to receive guidance and light from the Lord! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over the elements of this world. I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual the understanding of all things! I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently! I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity in all that I do. Glory to God! -SEE VIDEOS-
SPECIAL GIFTS
http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, it’s your responsibility to keep yourself in the triumphant life by speaking creative words of faith.
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM