The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 25th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 25TH MARCH.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ God’s Word Is Divine Wisdom ✨

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

The accurate knowledge of God’s Word is indispensable if you’re going to live a victorious and supernatural life on earth. The Bible says in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….” The Lord Jesus, addressing the Jews in Matthew 22:29 said, “...Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.”

It doesn’t matter what you experience in life, or the knowledge you’ve gained from any academic institution, if you don’t have the Word, you don’t have the wisdom of God. What you have is the wisdom of men, and the wisdom of men is limited. Only God’s wisdom can make you a true success.

In Exodus 14:16, we read something very inspiring; God instructed Moses, “…lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” This was God’s wisdom in demonstration. There’s no way human mind or science can rationalize dividing a pool of water with a rod, let alone the Red Sea. But this was “God’s science”; His wisdom at work.

Moses acted on God’s Word and it worked. The Red Sea parted for the children of Israel to go through on dry ground. That’s what happens whenever anyone acts on the Word; the supernatural ensues. The Word of God is the wisdom of God. Learn to act on it, even if the statement or instruction doesn’t make sense. It didn’t make natural sense for God to ask Moses to part the Red Sea, but he obeyed and a miracle happened.

In walking in divine wisdom, oftentimes, what may be considered the ideal may not necessarily be God’s choice. This is where being a student of the Word comes in. By studying God’s Word, you become acquainted with the character of the Father; you receive insight into His will for your life, for His Word is His will expressed.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom….” Immerse yourself in the Word, and your life will be the expression of the wisdom of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your wisdom is functioning in me, and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions always. I’m propelled by wisdom to say and do the right thing, at the right time, for the right purpose, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Proverbs 8:1-4 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? 2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. 3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. 4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.

1 Corinthians 2:4-7 And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 6:1-16,
Deuteronomy 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 3:1-12,
Psalm 94
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH MARCH.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation, recent post, slider

https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that the Father has brought me into fellowship and union with Himself, thereby, making me an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light! Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way. The Father has granted me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know His will and walk in His ways! I am built up by the Word; God’s Word has taken root in my spirit, thus bringing forth the fruits of what it talks about in my life. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
( SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM