The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 24th March
Rhapsody of Realities.

The Express Image Of The Father.

Saturday, March 24th .

Pastor Chris

_*And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell (Colossians 1:17-19).*_

According to the Scriptures, the totality of Divinity is completely resident in Jesus Christ. Everything about God dwells in Jesus. When Philip, one of His disciples, said to Him, “Show us the Father,” He replied, “Anyone who has seen me, has seen the Father” (John 14:8-9).

Everything the Father is and has is in Jesus. Everything the Holy Spirit is and has is in Jesus. Jesus Christ is Deity. He said, “...I am in the Father, and the Father is in me” (John 14:11). Then in John 10:30, He said, _*“I and my Father are one.”*_ Some people say, “Well, Jesus isn’t God”; that’s because they’re ignorant. Colossians 2:9 says, _*“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”*_ That means Jesus is the body of God.

When Jesus walked the streets in Bible days, it was God walking in Jesus. What an amazing reality. Hebrews 1:3 says He’s the brightness of God’s glory, and the express image of His person. Jesus is the outshining of the Father’s glory. He’s the “out-ray” of God’s light.

Did you notice that the word, “person” in Hebrews 1:3 isn’t in plural? It says, _*“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his PERSON ….”*_ Which means in the Godhead, Jesus Christ is the one who expresses the personality of the Father. The Father never leaves the throne; He’s always on His throne, but expresses Himself through Jesus. No wonder He said, “He who has seen me, has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

*CONFESSION*

*Blessed be God! Christ, who is the effulgence of God’s glory, and the expression of the Father, lives in me. Therefore, I’m the expression of the supernatural abilities, power, victories, and glories of Christ, because as He is, so am I! I’m full of God, filled with His might, and functioning by His power and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Colossians 1:19 AMPC* For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him [a] permanently. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:27* To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 5:17-39,
Deuteronomy 28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 2:21-29,
Psalm 92-93.
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH MARCH.
 affirmationtrainorg 
 Affirmation,

https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I am set on the course in which I must follow! In the Name of Jesus, I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God, gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. I am in Christ; I have ceased from all struggle because the Father has given me all things to enjoy, having supplied all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. He has given me such a glorious life of joy, peace, and laughter! I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that God’s divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. Hallelujah! Today, as I go about doing the will of the Father, I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I affirm that the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah! -SEE VIDEOS-
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Kinging
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – I’m Special
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – You Reign
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – No Other God
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM