The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 25th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 25TH APRIL.

LAYING HOLD OF YOUR INHERITANCE

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:9-10).

The Master taught His disciples to pray, following the pattern in the scripture above. He didn’t say to them, “Pray this prayer”; rather, He told them to pray “after this manner.” This was before the completion of His redemptive work. Now that He’s made salvation available to all—both the Jews and non-Jews—we need not pray to God anymore to give us our daily bread, because He’s already done it!

The essence of the scripture above is that it lets us know there’s a daily allocation of blessings for us from heaven. The Christian is born with, and into, a glorious inheritance in Christ. Sadly, a lot of God’s children have never laid claim to what rightfully belongs to them. And so, there’s an accumulation of blessings waiting to be claimed.

God’s provision for you today isn’t like the “manna” of the Old Testament that the Israelites ate in the wilderness. Though manna came from heaven, the people couldn’t keep any leftovers, because it would decay by the next day. In this dispensation, however, our leftover allocations remain intact, and we can always lay claim to them by our words; calling them forth, in the Name of Jesus.

All creation has the capacity to respond to spoken words. This is key to laying hold on your inheritance in Christ. Everything in creation, whether existing in tangible or intangible form, has memory. And so, they can all respond to spoken words. So, speak the right words always, and your life will be full of blessings. 

Through your words, you can claim all the accumulated blessings already granted you in Christ.

CONFESSION

Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits, even the God of my salvation! Right now, I draw from my heavenly account with my faith-filled affirmations; my confession of the Word! I walk in the realms of superabundance and I take advantage of the allocation from heaven for me today. I have supernatural supply. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:21--22; Psalm 2:8; Acts 20:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 21:5-38 &1 Samuel 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 5:14-20 & Leviticus 25

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work. 

I am the symbol, and epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I’ve received the Spirit without measure; the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of the LORD.

I have quickness of understanding, and I do not judge after the sight of my eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of my ears: but with righteousness, I judge and reprove with equity. 

The Wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do! Life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ!

I live in a different street; therefore, none shall be hurt or destroy in my world: for my world is full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

I am as mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abides forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about me today and forever. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 25TH APRIL 2021

THEME: TWO-EDGED RECONCILIATION

MEMORISE:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

READ:  2 Corinthians 5:18-20
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Since Adam and Eve fell and decided to love what God hated, sin brought enmity between man and God (Genesis 3:6). Unfortunately, this gap has continued to widen because of the lust of the eye, lust of the flesh and pride of life that are still part of man today (l John 2:15-16).

God however, in His mercy, decided to reconcile mankind to Himself by offering His Son- Jesus, to die for the sins of the world. He wants to make children out of humans and like the father of the prodigal son, God is patiently waiting for man to come home to eternal bliss.
Matthew 5:9 says:
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."

Who are the peacemakers? The peacemakers are those who acknowledge their enmity with God, and so forsake their sinful lifestyle and begin to live a life pleasing to God. In 2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Paul said:

"And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

Have you been reconciled with the Lord, your Maker? Do not forget that blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called children of God (Matthew 5:9). After reconciling with God, you must also make efforts to be at peace with anyone who has offended you or whom you have offended. The kind of reconciliation that would qualify anyone for Heaven must be two-edged, as we see in the memory verse for today.

Forgiveness is also key to perfect reconciliation. We cannot be reconciled with God if He does not forgive us; but He did so graciously.

We too must forgive one another for our reconciliation to be complete.

ACTION POINT:
Reconcile with God through genuine repentance today if you are not born again. Also, reconcile with your estranged brother or sister today before it is too late.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 1-3.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13:  I'VE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, HALLELUYAH.

1. I’ve a message from the Lord, hallelujah!
This message unto you I’ll give,
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

o   Refrain:
“Look and live,” my brother, live,
Look to Jesus now, and live;
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

2. I’ve a message full of love, hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you,
’Tis a message from above, hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.

3. Life is offered unto you, hallelujah!
Eternal life thy soul shall have,
If you’ll only look to Him, hallelujah!
Look to Jesus who alone can save.

4. I will tell you how I came, hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole—
’Twas believing on His name, hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  25 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE LIFTING POWER OF RESPONSIBILITY* 

?️ Responsibility is a lifter of men and destinies.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. Exodus 2:17

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Responsibility is a lifter of men and destinies. 

Responsibility has been confirmed to be a key to authority. The life of responsibility is no stranger to authority. Responsibility is a lifter of men and destinies. 

In Scriptures, men of responsibility were men of authority. One of such men was Moses. Responsibility was a key that lifted Moses to greatness.

We see one instance of Moses’ sense of responsibility in Exodus 2:15, when he was running away from Pharaoh. He fled to the land of Median and sat down by a well, probably wondering where next to go, where to sleep and what to eat. Then, some responsible young ladies who were tending the flock of their father came to water the flock. Those girls met another responsible person, Moses, sitting by the well.

Now, when Moses saw these girls trying to water their father’s flock and some shepherds came to attack them, he rose up and defended them.

Please, know that he didn’t know these girls from anywhere, yet he felt it was his duty to defend them. He defended them from being attacked by the shepherds and went ahead to water their flock free of charge. That was responsibility. No wonder Moses rose to be a great man in Scriptures. The father of the girls later sent for Moses, housed him, and gave him a job as well as one of his daughters as wife. 

*Beloved, don’t do only what you are told to do; do beyond what you are told to do, go the extra mile. Be responsible.* 

*Remember this* ?: Responsibility is a lifter of men and destinies. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to go the extra mile* . 

*2. Embrace responsibility at all levels of life* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace and discipline to embrace responsibility at all levels of my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : In life, if you continue to receive instructions and you do not do them, the time will come when it will no more make meaning to you. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 1-3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants have highly developed brains, not to mention the largest in the entire animal kingdom. Their brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of other mammals, although it is smaller in proportion to their enormous body weight.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Divine lifting is your portion as you embrace responsibility in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM