The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 24th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 24TH APRIL.

DON’T BE AT EASE IN ZION

Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came (Amos 6:1).

There’re those of us who have learned the truth; we’ve received the Word. And through the Word, we’re triumphant every day, living a wonderful and fulfilling life. However, we must still give attention to helping those who haven’t known the truth yet, those who haven’t understood the Word of God yet.

We’ve got to care about our brothers and sisters all over the world, especially those in prison or experiencing all kinds of hardships. Until and unless we’ve brought them in, it’s not over. It’s not over as long as Satan is deceiving others and seeking to destroy lives; we can’t be “at ease in Zion.”

Read the Lord’s touching words in Amos 6:6, “You drink wine by the bowlful and use the finest lotions, but you do not grieve over the ruin of Joseph” (NIV). When you hear about churches being burnt or priests and pastors and ministers being incarcerated unjustly because of their commitment to the Gospel, don’t act like it doesn’t concern you. Get on your knees and pray!

Don’t think only of yourself. Until the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ is celebrated in every country, it’s not over. Be it those in the presidency, or in the Prime Minister’s office, or among Monarchs, etc., we have to realize that God has given us an assignment to pray for them and reach them with the Gospel.

We have to bring others into the peace, love, and joy that God has given us; otherwise, our job isn’t done. So, keep preaching and teaching others God’s Word. Keep interceding for men and women all around the world to come into God’s light and righteousness. And at the end, you can boldly affirm, “I fought a good fight.”

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, by your Spirit, you’re refining the mind of your children around the world, bringing them into deeper knowledge and understanding of your Word. As we, your children all over the world, teach and preach your truth today, there’s a mighty harvest, and many are translated from darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 3:13-14; Ephesians 6:18 CEV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 5:1-13 & Leviticus 24

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the kingdom is in my heart! I’ve been translated from the kingdom of this world into the kingdom of God’s love Son, Jesus. I’m in the Kingdom now, and no devil can have its way in my life, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

I exercise control, and authority over anything that is inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel in my life. I am imbued with the requisite and adequate ability to carry out to completion, and with excellence, all tasks and projects to God’s glory.

I can do all things through the anointing that is at work and fully operational in me. I have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, and every information for a glorious life is accessible to me because God has given me wisdom and knowledge, and joy. 

I am a success and a wonder to my world! My abilities are limitless; I am positioned by the Spirit for success, greatness, and glory. Hallelujah!

God’s Word is my life! I have the divine life because I am born of God’s indestructible and incorruptible Word. I am immune and impregnable to the darkness, troubles, and corrupting influences in this world. 

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I live in glory and eternal victory forever. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SATURDAY 24TH APRIL 2021.

THEME: GOOD SUCCESS.
HYMN 10:  I'M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY.

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

o   Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

MEMORISE:
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of  fools shall destroy them. Proverbs 1:32

BIBLE READING:  Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

There is good success and there is bad success. I know this because Proverbs10:22 say:
 "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it."

From the above, we can infer that there can be a 'blessing' with attendant sorrow because it is not from the Lord. This kind of success is bad. This may explain why God had to be exact in the type of success He promised in Joshua 1:8.

No one can tamper with good success that comes from God as He has assured His children of divine protection (Psalm 91). If after a breakthrough, you are afraid of calamity, perhaps the source of that 'breakthrough' is not God.

Genesis 26:12-14 bears record of the good success that Isaac recorded. He was so blessed that even the Philistines envied him. The secret of his good success is found in Genesis 26:2-6. We see that Isaac obeyed the Lord, stayed where God asked him to and became prosperous as a result. If you obey God all the way, good success wi11 not be far from you.

You should pay attention to the Bible reading for today. For Joshua to have good success, God commanded him to keep the book of the law in his mouth and to also meditate therein constantly, so as to "observe to do according to" the content. James 1:25 says:
 "But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer but a doer of work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

Thus, if you want to be blessed of the Lord and obtain good success this season, you must be a God's word.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me good success in all my endeavors this year, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 13-14.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds ??️??Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  24 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: LOVE ABUNDANTLY* 

?️Be excited, excitable and exciting towards people.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:8.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Be excited, excitable and exciting towards people.

The Scripture makes it clear that God is love (1 John 4:8). And as children of God, we must love like He loves. We are to love one another. Even though we are not meant to relate with everyone, we have the commandment to love everyone. We are to love abundantly. 

To love abundantly means to wish everyone well.  It means to hate nobody. Let goodwill flow from you towards everyone. 

Don’t let the person who is not your friend become your enemy. Be excited, excitable and exciting towards people. Love abundantly. Multiply love in the house of God. 

Don’t be part of those who sit and talk against others. There are those who are happy at the calamity of others. They can look at someone and say, “Look at her! She is more than forty, yet she is not married”. Refuse to talk like that against people.

Don’t let anybody recruit you into talking against others because whatever a man sows that shall he reap.  Be among those who are excited and happy about the good of others. Don’t be among those who are happy because a courtship relationship of a sister broke or a woman lost her husband.

Don’t be part of those who rejoice at people’s calamity and say, “Good for her! That man has finally left her. Good for her! She won’t let us rest. She drives big cars all the time.  Where are the cars now?” That is witchcraft! Refuse to operate like a witch or a wizard. 

*Beloved, God is love; love like God; love abundantly* . 

*Remember this* ?: Be excited, excitable and exciting towards everyone.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Love liberally and abundantly* .

*2. Forgive those who have offended you* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for teaching me and showing me how to love. I ask for the grace to love abundantly like You do, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : The issue of forgiveness and the issue of love, is so important to God that He had to send His only Son to die on the cross of Calvary so that forgiveness can become a reality in the life of every human being. Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr. (Mrs.) Becky Paul-Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Esther 8-10* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Bull Elephants (males) can grow up to 13 feet tall at the shoulders, measure up to 30 feet from trunk to tail, and weigh up to 14,000 pounds. Perhaps that explains why Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May the Holy Spirit spread abroad the love of God in your heart at this time in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM