The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 23rd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 

23RD APRIL., 2021

HE LOVES “ALL MEN”

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

The Bible says, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). This is inarguably the best and greatest news on earth; that He loved us while we were yet sinners. And because of His love, He sent Jesus to save us from destruction, sin and judgement. Blessed be God!

Romans 5:6 says, “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.” Oh, the strength of this communication from God! If He loved sinners then, He still loves them today. He didn’t die for Christians; He died for the ungodly—the hopeless, wicked sinners; people who hated God. If His work of salvation hadn’t been perfect or sufficient and He had to do it again, He’d have done it! That’s how strong His love is.

This is to let you understand the heart of God in this hour. When He sees Satan using men to destroy other men, He’s grieved. Even the very human instruments of Satan, the very people that Satan uses to destroy other men, God loves them! And He’d want them to turn away from their ignorance and recognize His love.

God loves men so much that He impresses upon us to intercede for them in their wickedness, ungodliness, ignorance, and in their sinfulness. In 1 Timothy 2:1, He makes praying for all men a priority: “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men.” This is so consistent with God’s love.

The first thing He thinks about in the earth is the value of every man. Before you pray for your needs, your work, etc., pray first for all men. He wants them to come to the knowledge of His love and His truth. 2 Peter 3:9 says He is unwilling that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Such amazing love!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, your love for all men is overwhelming, having demonstrated it through Christ’s vicarious death. I’m compelled by your love to preach the Gospel, and turn sinners from sin into righteousness and the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 2:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:1-19 & 1 Samuel 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:30-41 & Leviticus 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am alive unto God! Every fibre of my being is inundated with divinity. The words that I speak are spirit and life; they’re operative, potent, and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me in peace, joy, fulfillment, health, success, and prosperity. 

Hallelujah! I and the Father are one; I am a carrier and distributor of His blessing to my world.
Through me, the Father shows forth His manifold wisdom and demonstrates His excellent greatness. I am the seed of Abraham and the world belongs to me. 

My family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and nation are all blessed for my sake. I am powered by the Holy Spirit and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to bring forth divine verities into the earth.

I am not of this world; I hail from God. I am from the government of heaven; thus, I can never be trapped by the rudiments of this world.

I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly places; far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   FRIDAY 23RD APRIL 2021

THEME: CONDITIONS FOR DlVINE BLESSINGS

MEMORISE: 
And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.  Deuteronomy 28: 2

READ:  Genesis 27:1-4
 1And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I.

2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know not the day of my death:

3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

4 And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.

Many people wish to be blessed by God and man yet have never done anything towards actualizing their desire.  Some have received great prophecies which indeed were genuine but did not come to pass because of their in action.

There are principles that guide divine blessings, the first being that you must be ready to take action. When the Lord told the children of Israel that it was time, they possessed their long-promised land, they had to take action by first conquering the inhabitants before taking control of the land that flowed with milk and honey (Joshua 1:11 -15).

In Exodus 14, before the Israelites could walk on dry land in the midst of the Red Sea, they had to first move forward. That prophecy concerning you may not come to pass until you take action.

In the Scripture reading of today, Esau had to meet certain conditions before he could access his father's blessing. The father's blessing, whether biological or spiritual is so powerful and can only be reversed by God; this is why you must not miss it If receiving the blessing is so great, imagine the implication of missing it. To access divine blessings, you must be ready to give. Proverbs 3:9-10 says:

“Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.”

You should always have something to give, not only to God but also to His servants; no gift is too big or too small.

Isaiah 55:10 says that God will always give seed to the sower. A seed is not to be consumed, but rather sown so that it can bring forth a harvest. As long as you sow, you will surely reap; as long as you give, you will surely receive.

I pray that at every point in your life, you will not lack seed to sow in order to access your divine blessings, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINT:
 Father, give me all it takes to access divine blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:  THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  23 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: REVELATION, A KEY TO POSSESSION* 

?️The buoyancy of the Word in you determines the buoyancy of your supply.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. Deuteronomy 29:29.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Possession follows revelation. 

It has been confirmed that one key to accessing supernatural supplies and provisions in the Kingdom is the Word of God. The Word is key to wealth. The buoyancy of the Word in you determines the buoyancy of your supply.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God as revealed by John 1:1-5:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 

So, the buoyancy of the revelation of the Word you have determines the buoyancy of your supply. This is because whatever has been revealed to you will be released for you. Deuteronomy 29:29 makes it clear:

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. 

Possession follows revelation. Anywhere you see a person who is flowing in abundance, that person also flows in the corresponding revelation of that abundance. If you are to have a conversation with people like Kenneth Copeland and God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, you will understand the realm from which they talk because there are things they saw from the Scripture that they have proved in their lives.

So, I counsel you to go for the revelation that will guarantee your possession. 

*Remember this* ?: Possession follows revelation. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Treasure the Word above all things* .

*2. Make up your mind to give yourself to the consistent study of the Word of God* .

*PRAYER*?? : Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to access the revelation, light and insight from Your Word that will fuel my faith for supernatural supplies, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.* 

*QUOTE* : Revelation Word is the food of faith. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Esther 5-7* 

*AMAZING FACT* : Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a state religion in the year 301; and consequently, has produced notable people, quality educational system and good infrastructures.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Provision-pulling revelation be released for you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM