The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 22nd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 22ND APRIL.

DECLARE WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN AROUND YOU

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

If you’re born again, you’ve got the power to turn negative situations around through your words. Ezekiel prophesied to the wind and commanded life into dry bones and they came alive (Read Ezekiel 37). You too can talk to anything and have it respond to you: Prophesy to your finances, business, academics, family and ministry. You can create what you want with your words.

The Bible says, “...we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery…” (1 Corinthians 2:7). That means esoteric language; the world doesn’t understand it; yet it’s ordained by God to produce results for us. Glory to God! What kind of words do you speak? Are they constructive or destructive words?

Remember, the breeding ground for wrong talk is wrong thinking; so, you must change your thinking first. And don’t justify your negative talk by saying, “I’m only saying what’s happening around me.” No! You’re supposed to declare what should happen around you! You’re a king. Kings say what should happen.

Don’t worry if you don’t immediately see a change. Some things may not change outwardly right away, but rest assured that the moment you give the word, creation is set in motion. Recall the tree Jesus cursed? (Read Mark 11:12-24). 

Outwardly, everything looked the same, but the Bible says it withered immediately from its roots. As you release words of faith concerning your finances, job, business, ministry, academics and so on, you’ll see many instant changes.

However, there may be other miracles that may take a while to manifest. The time in-between your declaration and its manifestation isn’t the time to give up or complain; rather, it’s the time to intensify the pressure on the adversary; you keep speaking until the “clouds are full.” The Bible says if the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth (Ecclesiastes 11:3). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is to have the gift of prophecy operational in my life, with which I alter the course of events in my world. I prophesy that by the power of your Spirit and the Word, wholeness, health, strength, vitality, prosperity, success, peace and joy are manifested in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:23-24 AMPC; Ecclesiastes 8:4; 
Ecclesiastes 11:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-29 & Leviticus 22

#TALKINGSESSION 

Blessed Heavenly Father, I thank You for Jesus is alive in me! I thank You for bringing me out of spiritual death into the arena of life. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. 

I live in absolute victory and mastery over satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me. I exalt and worship You for Your great love, grace, and power in my life! Thank You for bringing me into a life of peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! To You be all glory and dominion forever.

I thank You for the boldness and authority Your Word has stirred in my spirit. All of creation responds to me, because I function in the Name of Jesus. 

The whole world is mine; I live triumphantly today and always, manifesting the power and dominion of Christ. There’s light in my life; in all that concerns me for I am yielded to the ministry of the Word.

I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the glorious Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Hallelujah!

What an awesome privilege to sit together with Christ in the place of power, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come! I function from a place of glory, power, authority, and dominion, separated from the debilitating effects of sin, corruption and darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 22ND APRIL 2021

THEME: PECULIAR GENERATION

MEMORISE:

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1 John 3:1

READ:  1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

In 1John 3:2, John the Beloved could pondering on how privileged we are as believers to be called children of God. Apostle Peter explained the glorious implication of this in 1Peter 2:9-10:  

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people: that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

As believers, we are a peculiar generation - that is the generation of people who have given themselves to seeking God (Psalm24:1-6). A peculiar generation refer, to those who have obtained mercy and thus, have become solution providers and barrier breakers. They are unstoppable. Joseph belonged to this kind of generation; he would not compromise godliness and perfect loyalty to God and man as we see in Genesis 39:7-9.

The generation of solution providers like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego was also a peculiar one (Daniel 2:17-19). If you want to belong to this generation, you must be ready to seek the Lord even in the midst of ungodly people (2 Corinthians 6:17). Today, we see people who treat the Bible as outdated literature: they do not see homosexuality, witchcraft sorcery as ungodly. Some of these people even make light of Christ's teachings.  Beloved if you belong to this peculiar generation, you must dissociate yourself from such people.

Sometimes though, you may experience marginalization. The good thing is that the members of the peculiar generation who remain undeterred, are always victorious in the end. This is because God already assures them of victory as we see in Number 21:21.

I encourage you to be a member of this peculiar generation of people seeking God actively at a time like this, when it is appearing unpopular to live by the principles of the over 2,000year-old Scriptures.

May God bless you as you do so today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please accept me into the generation of peculiar people that show forth Your praise.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 10-11.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2:  AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND.

1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

2. ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

4. The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.

5. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

6. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

7. When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  22 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIGHT – A DISSOLVER OF DARKNESS* 

?️Light dissolves the darkness of doubt and unbelief. Fear, doubt and unbelief all hide under the cover of darkness.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:5.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Light dissolves the darkness of doubt and unbelief.

Sometime ago, I heard a story told by a preacher, Jesse Duplantis about his experience in the night when he went to preach in a place. In those days, preachers were not usually lodged in hotels for accommodation when they went to other places as guest ministers, but in the houses of the brethren.

So, Jesse Duplantis lodged in the house of one of the brethren where he went to preach, and in that place, there was no light. In the night, around 2am, he was awoken by a stubborn “demon” that refused to go. He bound that devil with the command: “devil, get out!” but the “demon” remained in the same position, swinging from one side to another.  

When light came at daybreak, he realized that he had been rebuking and binding a raincoat from night till morning. It was not a demon at all. Now, this happened because there was no light. He was rebuking a raincoat the farmers wore in those days to their farms. What happened was that when the wind blew, the raincoat would move left and right, and he thought it was a demon. The only thing that delivered him was the arrival of light in the morning. 

Beloved, there are things you are afraid of now because of the absence of light. There are doubts you have around your life now because of the absence of light. There are even prayers you are praying now that are a waste of prayer, because of the absence of light.  When light appears, doubt, unbelief, and fear will disappear. 

Light dissolves the darkness of doubt and unbelief. Fear, doubt and unbelief all hide under the cover of darkness. 

Now, receive the light that will dissolve all your doubts and fears in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* : Light dissolves the darkness of doubt and unbelief.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Arm yourself with light from the Word of God always* .

*2. Deal with the darkness of doubt, fear and unbelief by engaging the Light of God’s Word* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I engage Your light to deal with every form of darkness in my life. Shine the light of Your Word on my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : One light can handle your night. One revelation can handle your affliction. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Esther 2-4* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Research shows that an elephant's trunk is made up of 100,000 muscles. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May light from heaven shine through your darkness and dissolve every fear, doubt and unbelief around your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM