The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 21st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL.

KNOW THE SCRIPTURES BY THE SPIRIT

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures (Luke 24:45).

It’s so important that you know the Scriptures for yourself. It’s the only material guaranteed to help you through the rough roads ahead, successfully. God told Joshua if he’d meditate on the Scriptures, he’d be a success and make his way prosperous.

Jesus was the very embodiment of knowledge and wisdom, yet He referred His hearers to the Scriptures. In fact, the first miracle He’d perform after His resurrection was about the Scriptures, as read in our theme verse. He so wanted them to know the Scriptures that He opened “their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.”

He emphasized the Scriptures. He taught them the words of the prophets throughout the Scriptures to let them know the prophecies concerning the Christ. Earlier, in His ministry, He stood up in the Synagogue to read from the Scroll of Isaiah as mentioned in Luke 4:21, and He said, “...This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” He emphasized the fulfilment of the Scriptures and that the Scriptures were the revelation of Himself as He ministered to these disciples after His resurrection.

The Bible says, “And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself” (Luke 24:27). His whole life was about the Scriptures. 

This is something you must take seriously; focus your life on the Scriptures. John 5:39 says, “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.”

But to know the Scriptures isn’t in the head; to know it is by the Spirit; without the Spirit, you can’t know it. It’s not to quote it to impress anybody, but to live by it. It’s no use learning it to be able to explain it to everybody and impress others whereas it has no power in your life.

If you don’t live it, the head-knowledge of it will do you no good. So, make up your mind that through the Spirit, you’ll specialize in the Scriptures. Give attention to the Word. Know it by the Spirit. It’s what you must live by.

PRAYER

Thank you, heavenly Father, for the Scriptures by which you lead and guide me into the destiny you planned for me. I live confidently and joyfully every day, knowing you’re with me, in me, and for me. 

As I give more attention to the Scriptures through the Spirit, the eyes of my understanding are continually enlightened to walk in your preordained paths for me, in victory and extraordinary success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 22:29; Proverbs 4:20-22 NASB

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:1-27 & 1 Samuel 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:13-20 & Leviticus 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Great is my peace and prosperity; for I am a fruitful branch of a fruitful Vine. The blessing of God is on me and on all I do. I’ve been programmed, consecrated, and anointed to bring forth lasting fruits. 

There’s no room for failure in my life. Everything I do prospers; anything I’m involved in grows; I am productive in all seasons. It is too late to fail and I am too loaded to be poor or disadvantaged!

I am an heir of God; I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance! I will never find myself walking in lack because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply. 

The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely empowered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL 2021

THEME: EXERCISING SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY

MEMORISE:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.                                                           Luke 10:19

READ:  Acts 13:8-12

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

It is one thing to know that you have authority and another to exercise it. In the Bible of today, we see Paul exercising spiritual authority over an agent of the devil. Had he not known his authority in Christ, this sorcerer would have frustrated his preaching. God is not pleased when His children refuse to exercise the authority, He has given them. We see this in Exodus 14:15-16, when God said to Moses:

"……wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea."

Moses used the authority he had and that put an end to the bondage of the children of Israel. The truth however is that you cannot exercise the spiritual authority you do not possess. If you attempt to, you would end up spiritually wounded like the seven sons of Sceva in Acts 19:14-16.

How can you enjoy this spiritual authority?

First, you must establish a relationship with the One who has the highest spiritual authority - Jesus Christ.
Mark 3:14-15 says:
“And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, And to have power to heal sickness, and to cast out devils:”

Secondly, you must play by the rules. An adage says nothing good goes for nothing. Once, the disciples wondered why they could not exercise spiritual authority. Jesus told them that they had to first give themselves to prayer and fasting (Mark 9:29). Thirdly, identify and believe genuine ministers on whom God has deposited His authority and obey the word of God that comes through them. You too would then begin to enjoy spiritual authority according to 2 Chronicles 20:20. A simple "God bless you" from a man with spiritual authority can open the door to tremendous blessings in your life. This is why I wonder why people still ask me to pray for them after I have authoritatively pronounced "God bless you" on them. I say to you today: God bless you.       

KEY POINT:
 You will begin to exercise spiritual authority when you establish a relationship with God, study His word and have faith in Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 7-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

1 Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we've victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing 'gainst his mighty pow'r can e'er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2 In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3 Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav'n;
Over yonder he the victor's palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  21 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RESPONSIBILITY – A HIGHWAY TO AUTHORITY* 

?️If you can embrace responsibility, you will assume authority.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah. 1 Samuel 16:13.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If you can embrace responsibility, you will assume authority.

Responsibility is a major secret of destiny. People who accept responsibility fulfil destiny effortlessly. 

Today, we shall be looking at Scriptural examples of people who accepted responsibility and fulfilled their destiny:

*i. Joseph* 

In Genesis 40:6-8, Joseph saw two prisoners who were depressed and downcast. Remember that he was not the one who put them in prison.  He was not the person responsible for their sadness, yet he made up his mind to do something about their situation.

Other people saw them but did not ask them any question about their situation, but Joseph, being responsible, took it upon himself to find out what was wrong with them. He made up his mind to see what he could do about their situation. No wonder he couldn’t end in that prison, he ended in the palace.

*ii. David* . 

In the Book of First Samuel Chapter Sixteen, when Samuel went to anoint a king in the house of Jesse, he met seven of his sons at home. Now, Jesse had eight sons, but these seven of them were irresponsible. They were lazing about at home and left the last boy, David, who was responsible, alone in the bush to tend their father’s flock. The oil could not flow on the lazy people who were idling about at home. 

No wonder, in 1 Samuel 16:11, Samuel asked Jesse, “Are these all your sons?” Then Jesse said that there was still one, the youngest boy, David who was taking care of the sheep in the wilderness. When David was eventually called upon, he was anointed by Samuel.

Please know this: If you can embrace responsibility, you will assume authority. God is looking for responsible people to give authority to, not irresponsible people.

*Remember this* ?: If you can embrace responsibility, you will assume authority.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to accept responsibility* .

*2. Do the right things that others run away from* . 

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to accept complete and total responsibility over my life and others around me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  ??THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : Be responsible for something good happening in the kingdom. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Nehemiah 12-Esther 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An elephant's trunk can grow to be about 2 metres long and can weigh up to 140 kg.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you embrace responsibility in this season, your authority is established in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM