The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 20th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 20TH APRIL 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HE WANTS YOU IN HEALTH

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).

Divine healing is one of the beginning stages of a greater life. Healing is wonderful, but there’s a greater life than healing. God doesn’t want you to live in the realm of getting healed from one sickness or the other every now and then. He wants you to come to a place of victory, where you understand divine health, which is greater than divine healing.

You may say to me, “Pastor Chris, I minister to people and they get healed, but when I have trouble in my body, I pray and do everything I know, but I don’t get healed.” It’s simple: God never told you to pray for yourself to be healed. Just because it worked for you when you were a baby Christian doesn’t mean you should go on like that (Acts 17:30). 

This is the sad situation of a lot of Christians; they’re even having a problem with getting healed, when they shouldn’t be sick in the first place.
Our theme verse says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health….”*_ It doesn’t say, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be healed.” He wants you in health. 

God’s plan for you is divine health! He doesn’t want you suffering from headaches, colds and fevers; there should be no diabetes, stomach trouble or any such thing with you. Grasp this truth and live by it.

If you’ve been falling in and out of sickness, say to yourself, “I’ll never be sick another day in my life, because the Word of God guarantees my divine health.” If you experience any symptom in your body, don’t panic. Use the Word! Keep yourself in health with God’s Word; it’s medicine.

Proverbs 4:22, referring to God’s Word, says, “For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Discipline your body to comply always with God’s Word. Transcend the level of needing healing, to living every day in divine health. You’re a new creature in Christ, with the divine life, the very life of God. How could you have that life and be subject to the elements? Walking in divine health is God’s best for you.

CONFESSION

I’m an associate of the God-kind, and I’ve got the indestructible life of God in me. I was born with the resurrection life that’s beyond sickness and disease. Therefore, I walk in divine health every day! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Isaiah 33:24
And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein [shall be] forgiven [their] iniquity.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 18:15-43 & 1 Samuel 11-13

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 4:1-12 & Leviticus 20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. 

My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. 

I am joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world. I am what God says I am! I’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. 

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, and safety —far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah!

I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. 

I have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, and every information for a glorious life is accessible to me, because God has given me wisdom and knowledge and joy. 

I’m a success, and a wonder to my world! My abilities are limitless; I’m positioned by the Spirit for success, greatness, and glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 20th APRIL 2021

THEME: BLESSING FROM ABOVE 

MEMORISE:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.  Deuteronomy 28:2

READ:  Malachi 3:10-12
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

From Deuteronomy 28:1, we see that God can decide to bless an individual beyond his or her imagination. However, God can also change His mind concerning the decision later. This is because divine blessings are conditional. You must be ready to honour God with your life if you want to enjoy divine blessings (1 Samuel 2:30). You cannot claim to belong to God and still be flouting His commandments.
Romans 6:1-2 says:
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid..."

Deuteronomy 28:1 says you will experience upliftment only if you listen and obey God's commandments. In Malachi 3:10-12, God promises to pour out blessings on His children if they would bring their tithes to His storehouse. It took me a while to be comfortable with this Scripture; my background as a mathematician did not help me in this regard. In those horrible days of ignorance, before the middle of the month I would have borrowed money for fuel from my driver. I would ask myself "Who are these pastors deceiving?" I felt that if 100% was not enough for me, how then would 90% be enough? I thank God for helping me; I surrendered to His will concerning tithes and offering and ever since I have been receiving his blessings.

ln Acts2:39, Peter said:
“For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.”

If you are not enjoying blessings from above, something must be fundamentally wrong with your relationship with God. I am encouraging you therefore today, to reconsider your attitude towards God's conditions for receiving His blessings. Remember that God does not need you or your substance; He owns you and everything you think you have. He works by divine principles as we see in Proverbs 11:24.

lf you would begin to live by the principles that govern divine blessing, your life would turn around for good.

ACTION POINT:
Identify the areas where you have fallen short of the principles of divine blessings. Repent and begin to do the right thing from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 5-6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:  THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  20 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOUR PEACE* 

?️Don’t force yourself to be at peace in a relationship where you have lost your peace.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Don’t force yourself to be at peace in a relationship where you have lost your peace.

In life, wisdom is needed for successful and profitable relationship. The deployment of wisdom in relationship is key to destiny fulfilment. Many people think that they can relate with just anyone they see and still fulfil destiny, NO! To become who you are meant to be, it is not everyone that can be your friend.

Now, who should be your friend or are you to relate with? Relate with those who give you peace and rest. 

Do not force yourself to sustain a relationship in which your peace is lost. Now, one thing is crucial to note for those who are already married: for the married, relationship with one’s spouse is a fixed deposit. Therefore, as a married person, do not say, “My pastor said that if I don’t have peace, I should leave my marriage”. No! You don’t do that if you are married. This only applies to those who are yet to be married. And this is why you should see well before you marry. 

Don’t force yourself to be at peace in a relationship where you have lost your peace. Any relationship that is heading towards marriage and there is no peace, quit that relationship. If you neglect the peace factor in your relationship during courtship, you may end up in pieces later. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

*What is my counsel today?* 

*1. Never relate carelessly; relate carefully* . 

Don’t manage a relationship so it does not damage you (1 Corinthians 15:33). 

*2. Love abundantly* . 

That you are not a friend to someone doesn’t mean you should live in hatred and bitterness towards them. Living in hatred or bitterness is very demanding, so love abundantly (1 Thessalonian 3:12).

*Remember this* ?: Don’t force yourself to be at peace in a relationship where you have lost your peace.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Do not neglect the place of peace in making and maintaining relationships* .

*2. Relate with people who will give you peace of mind* .

*PRAYER* ??: I ask for the grace to relate with peace-loving people. Help me to be sensitive to the place of peace in keeping and maintaining relationship, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : There are times when you have already concluded on a journey - air or transport fare paid - and all of a sudden, there is no green light; no peace. When you experience that, stop! Obey the Holy Spirit, so that you can stop that devil. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Nehemiah 9-11* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An elephant uses its trunk to lift food and suck up water, then pour it into its mouth. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to defend your peace at all times is released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM