The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 19th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 19TH APRIL.

THE POWER AND CHARACTER OF THE SCRIPTURES

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee… (Romans 9:17).

Some years ago, after a certain programme which had several ministers in attendance, one of them said to me, “You talk about the Scripture as though it’s a person.” I said, “Oh, yes; it is!” It matters that you know this: the Scripture has personality and character. This is what Jesus revealed in the various things He said about the Scripture.

His apostles captured the same truth, and propagated it. For example, our theme verse says, “For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh….” He could have said, “For God saith unto Pharaoh…” and that’d be right, because we know that God did talk to Pharaoh; that’s what the Scripture tells us. The Bible says Moses went to Pharaoh and said, “...Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go…” (Exodus 5:1).

Again, we find Paul echoing the same truth in his writing to the Galatians in Galatians 3:8. He said, “And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.” It doesn’t say the Spirit preached to Abraham, or the Lord preached to Abraham. It says the Scripture preached to Abraham. The Scripture “talked” to him.

Galatians 3:22 says, “But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.” Also, look at Galatians 4:30; it doesn’t say, “What saith God?” Rather, it says, “…what saith the scripture?” It’s so important that you put a premium on the Scriptures.

When you want to know anything, get into the Bible to find out what God says about it. Whatever God says about it is what should matter to you. Build your life on the Scripture, for they’re able to make you wise unto salvation (2 Timothy 3:15), and make you an absolute success; complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work (Read 2 Timothy 3:16 AMPC). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank you Father, for the blessings and impartations I receive from studying the Scriptures, and the deeper insight into the past, present and future of your plans and purpose for the Church, for me, and for the world. I’m transformed from glory to glory—complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work as I walk in your preordained path for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 3:14-17; Romans 15:4; Romans 9:17 ESV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Spirit of God has granted me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge; I deal and speak wisely always. I speak truth, and God’s Word is truth. His Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing righteousness in and through me. 

I am the icon of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person! As I contemplate the Word of God, beholding the glory thereof, I am metamorphosed.

I’m continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgment, knowledge, glory, and dominion! No barrier can stand in my path. There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I’m full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord, for works of righteousness. Hallelujah!

I am blessed and empowered to prosper in all things and deal wisely in all of my affairs. I am supernaturally protected and preserved, walking in divine favour continually; everything connected to me prospers. I do not lack ideas; for my mind is blessed of the Lord. I am blessed with the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ.

II’m blessed in the city and in the field; blessed in my going out and coming in. In my path are life and peace, glory, abundance, and eternal rejoicing, now and forever. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 19th APRIL 2021

THEME: THE CHILDREN’S MEAT

MEMORISE:

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. Matthew 15:26

READ:  Matthew 15:21-28

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Revelation 22:15 says:
“For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.”

Miracles are the meat for the children of God and not for dogs. According to the Scripture above, sinners are dogs. Now the question is, “are you a child or dog?”

It is unfortunate that many people remain in the position of a dog when they can have so much more as children. One woman had kept another woman's husband un an illicit marriage. Unfortunately for her, she Still did not have any child. She had been going to different church programmes until one of my children-in-the-Lord told her to stop wasting her time because God would not answer the prayer of a sinner. He advised her to return the man she "stole" to his wife and then trust God for her own husband. That marked the beginning of a new life for her as a child of God.

Who is a dog from the point of view of the Bible? From Psalm 22:16, we can see that the wicked are dogs. Isaiah 56:10-11 described dogs as greedy. Paul the Apostle, in Philippians 3:2, also likened evil workers to dogs. In light of these, we can say that sinners who refuse to repent can also be likened to dogs.

On the other hand, those who are forgiven of the Lord are His children, according to Psalm 32:1. They are therefore the only ones who can access miracles. Psalm 23:1-3 gives insight into what qualifies a person for miracles: you must first be a sheep of the Good Shepherd. Unless a sinner repents and believes in the saving name of Jesus, he or she will remain a dog. John 1:12 says:

" But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

Get ready for a big miracle this season if you are truly one of God's children. If you are not, give up your pride, give up your self-righteousness and repent so you can be adopted by Jesus. Miracles are meant for children and not dogs. Submit to the Lord today and you too would have your testimonies.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I need a miracle urgently. Adopt me into Your family today through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 1-4.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16:  O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8. Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  19 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: GOD’S PRESENCE AND SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES* 

?️Anything that attacks God’s presence in your life also attacks God’s supply to your life.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. John 2:1-2

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Anything that attacks God’s presence in your life also attacks God’s supply to your life.

We saw in a previous study that the Presence of God attracts supernatural supplies. The fragrance of God’s Presence with a man is what is called Divine favour. Favour is pulled in the direction of Divine Presence. 

From my personal experiences, I have discovered that it is not possible to be a Divine presence carrier and be short of supply, other things like covenant practices being in place. I have seen people run after us at airports to give us money in many zeros. And this had happened at different airports in different parts of the world. We didn’t even know who most of those people were, yet they ran after us because there is something (the presence of God) upon our lives. 

Please understand this: Anything that attacks God’s presence in your life also attacks God’s supply to your life. Every situation of dryness of Divine presence will translate into dryness of supernatural supply. Every time you begin to notice that the Presence of God is drying up around you, very soon supernatural supplies will also begin to dry up in your life. If your prayer life is drying up, your worship or devotional life is drying up, and you cannot feel God anymore; it will translate into dryness in everything you do because the real needs of man are spiritual.

So, ensure that you live in and maintain God’s Presence in your life always.

*Remember this* ?: Anything that attacks God’s presence in your life also attacks God’s supply to your life.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Increase your value for God’s Presence; make abiding in God’s Presence your priority* .

*2. Attack every form of spiritual dryness in your life* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I attack every form of spiritual dryness, laziness and lethargy. Help me to value and dwell in Your Presence always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.* 

*QUOTE* : The overflow refers to limitless, inexhaustible supply from heaven. Limitless and inexhaustible means “unfinishable” supply from heaven. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Nehemiah 6-8* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The elephant's trunk is able to sense the size, shape, and temperature of an object. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May you experience the Presence of El-shaddai afresh in your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM