The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 18th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 18TH APRIL.

TAKE YOUR PLACE AS A PRAYING-PRIEST

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people (Psalm 149:6-7).

The bad decisions and choices of many world leaders have brought about the destruction and decimation of economies, and other untold hardships experienced around the world today. In the Scriptures, you’d observe these things were foretold a long time ago, and they are today being hatched by satanic powers.

The plans for a one-world government, one-world economy, and one-world religion were all foretold in the Bible. The Bible declares: “So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.

The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice. He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him” (Isaiah 59:14-16 NIV).

The phrase, “no one to intervene” actually means “…there was no intercessor….” Can you see why you must take your place as a praying-priest, an intercessor? We’re the executors of the will of the Father; we’re the ones to establish His reign and righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men. This is your role today as a Christian.

Don’t just sit idly by and watch these vicious destructions and chaos continue unabated. Take a stand and say “no!” to the havoc, mayhem, destruction, chaos and turmoil the devil is unleashing in the world!

Intercede fervidly for world leaders, Presidents and Prime Ministers of nations, that their hearts and minds be guided away from the devil’s manipulation. Pray that they desist from choices and decisions that jeopardize the future of their nations, whilst resisting ideas that plunge their people into poverty and death.

It could take days, weeks or months before you see the change that you require, but don’t stop; keep praying, because you’re causing a “shifting” in the realm of the Spirit; things are changing in the direction of God’s will and purpose for our world as we pray. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, the powers that be are ordained of you; therefore, I pray that your righteousness would prevail in the lives of leaders of nations around the world. Protect their minds from wrong counsels and judgements; and let the wisdom of God be granted them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

James 5:16 AMPC; Ephesians 6:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 3:8-19 & Leviticus 18

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, From the depth of my heart, I acknowledge Your faithfulness towards me! You’ve blessed me and empowered me to prosper in all things and deal wisely in all of my affairs. I thank You for the boldness and authority Your Word has stirred in my spirit. 

All of creation responds to me, because I sit in Jesus’ seat. You’ve qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light, having freely given me all grace!

Thank You for making my life glorious and making me the effulgence of Your righteousness, beauty, wisdom, and grace. Thank You for the sure guidance I receive from Your eternal Word, and the light it unveils to my spirit. Your Word is my life, and by my faith in Your Word, I rule over circumstances, and bring glory to Your Majesty.

I walk in righteousness and dominion, and I have insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I live above the world and its failing systems; I live in Christ and His world order. Hallelujah! 

By the power of the Holy Ghost, there’s a profuse demonstration of the supernatural in my ministry, job, business, finances, health, family, and everything that concerns me. My path is that of the just which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2021

THEME: DIVINE CONTACT

MEMORISE:
For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.   Matthew 9:21

READ:  Luke 7:11-15

11 And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.

12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

There are contacts and relationships that highly beneficial to all parties. Such contacts leave those who are involved in perpetual joy. On the other hand, there are some contacts that become the undoing of the people involved. Divine contact, however, means the contact between God and His created order, man inclusive. When God makes contact with a person, place or thing, that particular object of contact becomes special. The object that comes in contact with divine immediately experiences a turn around. When Jesus touched the five loaves of bread and two fishes in Matthew 14:19 they multiplied and became enough to feed thousands of people as recorded in Matthew 14:20:

"And they did all eat and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full."

A touch from Jesus can uproot a genetic problem. In Matthew 8:1-4, Jesus touched a leper and leprosy disappeared. A man who had been blind for more than forty years also regained his sight through a divine touch as we see in John 9:1-7. Whatever the source of your problem, divine contact can turn the situation around. Beloved, the good news is that you can initiate a divine touch if you believe. In Matthew 9:21, we see that a woman touched Jesus Christ and she was made whole.

The widow in the Scripture reading for today was on her way to bury her only son. However, Jesus made contact with her son that day and according to Luke 7:15 ".... he that was dead sat up and began to speak...." Today, you will experience a miraculous contact with your Maker and you will begin to enjoy the benefits of adoption in the mighty name of Jesus.

For you to experience divine contact however, you must study those who had this experience before. You however need to have unwavering faith in the infallible word of God. Demonstrate this by having a high regard for God's word and keeping to its tenets. The power in the word of God will foster your divine contact today in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Position yourself for a divine contact by surrendering your life to God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 34-36. 

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  18 April 2021_

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE EFFECT OF LIGHT ON FAITH* 

?️The depth of light equals the strength of faith.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? Acts 8:30

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The depth of light equals the strength of faith. 

In a previous study, we saw that light or revelation from God’s Word is critical to keeping our faith alive. We saw that the reception of light equals the manifestation of faith.

Now, how does light from God’s Word affect faith?

Light brings understanding and understanding births faith. 

When the Scriptures are opened up to you in light, it explodes your understanding of what God is saying to you, and that understanding explodes your faith. That is to say, the deeper your understanding the stronger your faith. We are at different levels of faith because we are at different levels of understanding. 

In Acts 8:30-37, we saw the story of the Ethiopian eunuch who was reading a passage in Scripture he did not understand. When Philip saw him, he asked, “Understand thou what thou readest?” He said, “How can I understand except someone leads me?” Then Philip began at the same Scripture and preached unto him Christ. When the man’s understanding exploded, he said to Philip, “Here is water. What is stopping me from being baptized?” 

First of all, he didn’t understand. Then light came and he understood, and from there, his faith exploded. 

Please understand this: the depth of light equals the strength of faith. The depth of anyone’s light is proportional to the strength of their faith. Understanding is in levels, so faith is also in levels. 

Today, I decree that in the Name of Jesus Christ, your understanding is exploding, your faith is exploding.

*Remember this: The depth of light equals the strength of faith.* 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Ask God to open your eyes as you study the Word of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes as I study Your Word. Help my faith to grow by the force of light, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Guilt is a killer of faith. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Nehemiah 3-5* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants have large, thin ears to help regulate their body temperature and keep it cool.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Be ushered into deeper realm of understanding at this time in Jesus’ Name

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM