The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 17th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 17TH APRIL.

A KINGDOM PRINCIPLE

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows (Galatians 6:7 NIV).

The Kingdom of God is a real functional kingdom, with principles. For example, giving and receiving is an important kingdom principle. Genesis 8:22 AMPC tells us, “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” In John 12:24, the Lord said, “Listen carefully: Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over” (MSG).

Except you sow your seed, you have no reason to expect a harvest. The kingdom principle of seed time and harvest positions you for the prosperous life that God has ordained for you; it’s a principle that works. It doesn’t matter how beautiful a seed is in your hand or what else you do with it; until you sow it, it’ll produce no harvest. 

That’s the kingdom truth! The seed doesn’t reckon who’s holding it—whether it’s a good man, or wicked fellow—once the seed gets into the right environment, it’ll produce the necessary results.

This kingdom principle applies to everything about life. The harvest a farmer gets is a direct result of the seeds he plants. Just as it is with the farmer, so it is with you. Your seed could come in different forms; it could be your time, talent, or any other gift God has blessed you with for a glorious life. How great and glorious your life will be is hinged on what you do with your seed.

For example, this material you’re reading right now, “Rhapsody of Realities,” is an indispensable tool for mass evangelism. You can be a part of its spread, penetration and distribution around the world in these end times. Commit to ensuring the Gospel reaches the unreached, and gets even to the remotest villages. Give your best into it.

Remember, the more you give, the more the Lord blesses you, and the greater you become. Operate this principle and see your life move from glory to glory. The Lord will multiply your seeds sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness. He’ll overwhelm you with grace for ever-increasing fruitfulness and superabundance.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice because you’re able to multiply all grace towards me so that always and under all circumstances, I’m self-sufficient and in superabundance. As I give of my time, talent and finances into the Gospel, I’m confident of a multiplied harvest of blessings in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 26:12; 2 Corinthians 9:6-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 16 & 1 Samuel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 3:1-7 & Leviticus 17

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I was born again with the ability to reign and rule over the elements of this world. God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it’s impossible to go down in life irrespective of what happens in the nations of the world. Christ in me, the manifestation of glory! I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Hallelujah! 

The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness because the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart.

I am alive to God, and to a world of endless possibilities and everlasting triumphs. I experience success always, as I live in and by the Word of God, playing by a different set of rules.

I live and walk in the full consciousness of the spiritual Kingdom to which I belong, enjoying all that is mine in that realm of life. Lack and want aren’t part of my life, because all things are mine in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. Hallelujah! 

I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I’ve been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me. I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH APRIL 2021

THEME: SUBSTITUTED!

MEMORISE:
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.  Revelation 2:5

READ: Esther 2:1-4
1After these things, when the wrath of king Ahasuerus was appeased, he remembered Vashti, and what she had done, and what was decreed against her.

2 Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, Let there be fair young virgins sought for the king:

3 And let the king appoint officers in all the provinces of his kingdom, that they may gather together all the fair young virgins unto Shushan the palace, to the house of the women, unto the custody of Hege the king's chamberlain, keeper of the women; and let their things for purification be given them:

4 And let the maiden which pleaseth the king be queen instead of Vashti. And the thing pleased the king; and he did so.

From today's Scripture reading, we concluded that substitution can be negative or positive. To Vashti it was negative, however to Esther, it was positive. The replacement that is coming your way shall be positive in Jesus' name. Esther 2:17 says:      
 "And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head and made her queen instead of Vashti."

Anyone who is able to install a king would also have the power to unseat him. Romans 13:1 says it is God who sets kings on the thrones. This is why anyone in a position of authority must be very careful not to offend the One who placed him or her there. Nebuchadnezzar is a classic example of someone who did not remember that the Almighty rules in the affairs of men. He did not realize his folly until he was turned into a beast.   

You must endeavor to keep anything God has given you, to avoid being replaced. As believers, the story in Esther 2:1-17 should teach us some lessons. We must watch so that nobody would take our crown (Revelation 3:11). It is a pity that many so-called children of God are no longer holding fast their position of adoption, rather they are selling their birthright like Esau, for food.

Vashti momentarily forgot that she was a queen by virtue of the fact that her husband was the king. She flouted the king's order and someone else took her crown. To avoid being replaced, we must be careful to obey, every instruction given to us by our Savior, King and Husband - Jesus Christ, as we see in John 15:16-17. 

The Scripture referenced above further enjoins us to bear fruits. When we do so, we honor and compliment Jesus' work of salvation.  However, when we refuse to bear fruit, we make His death a waste. Refusal to bear fruits could lead to one's substitution. May you never experience negative substitution in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, whatever will make me lose my position in Christ don't let me do it in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 32-33.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18:  PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

o   Refrain:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee,
Whom in Heav’n but Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  17 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING RESPONSIBILITY* 

?️Responsibility is the decision to take the lead instead of waiting for who will take the lead.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles." Acts 18:6 (NIV)

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Responsibility is the decision to take the lead instead of waiting for who will take the lead.

Responsibility is key to possibilities in life. People who accept responsibilities see possibilities in life. People who accept responsibilities fulfil destiny.

*I will like you to take note of the following key thoughts on responsibility* :

*i. Responsibility implies being proactive instead of being reactive (Gen. 41:33-34)* 

Responsibility is being responsible. It refers to being proactive instead of being reactive. It is living the life of proactivity instead of reactivity. 

*ii. It is the decision to dare what others dread (Dan. 2:16-18)* 

Being responsible is doing what others avoid. It is daring what others dread. 

*iii. Responsibility is the ability to respond appropriately (Matt. 4:19-22)* . 

Responsibility is the ability to respond appropriately to various situations and circumstances of life. 

*iv. Responsibility is doing the right thing right at the right time (1 Chron. 12:32).* 

You are responsible if you do the right thing at the right time.

*v. Responsibility is the decision to go the extra mile (Gen. 24:16-20).* 

Responsible people go the extra mile while ordinary people are addicted to ease. Ordinary people are addicted to complacency but responsible people go the extra mile.

*vi. Responsibility is the decision to take the lead instead of waiting for who will take the lead (Acts 1:15-16).* 

*To be responsible is to make the decision to take the lead.* 

Many years ago, we lived in a rented apartment and had neighbours who didn’t care about issues in the neighbourhood. If there was a power failure or water problem for instance, if we didn’t do it, nobody would do it. So, anytime something went wrong, my wife and I would fix it because nobody else would do it.

*My counsel is, make up your mind to be responsible.* 

*Remember this* ?: Responsibility is the decision to take the lead instead of waiting for who will take the lead

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to be reactive; be proactive always* .

*2. Dare to do what others dread* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace to be responsible in all areas of life. Help me to dare what others dread, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 5).* 

*QUOTE* : The blessing of God is not in the hearing; the blessing is in the doing. It is not what you know that gives you victory, it is what you do. Your stability in life is by the acceptance of responsibility. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Ezra 10-Nehemiah 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An elephant can use its tusks to dig for ground water.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to be responsible is released for you in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM