The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 15th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 15TH APRIL

CREATE WITH WORDS

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

Maybe you desire a change in your finances, business, health, academics, family or ministry; no matter the situation is, you can create that change. Just like your heavenly Father, you can utter words and have your desires created. You can change the course of your life with words and make it conform to God’s plan for you. 

The Bible says you were created in God’s image and likeness (Genesis 1:26). Therefore, you have the ability to speak to things, or situations, and elicit a definite response from them. Genesis 1:3 says, “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” He simply commanded it to appear, and it did. 2 Corinthians 4:6 sheds more light on what happened in that instance. It says, “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts....”

Also, in Genesis 1:11-12, the Bible says God spoke to the earth to bring forth grass and plants, and it did. In Genesis 1:20-21, likewise, the Bible says, “And God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life....” 

He spoke to the water, and it brought forth all manner of creatures. Our theme verse says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear” (Hebrews 11:3). If the things which are visible to the optical eyes were made of things which are invisible, then these “invisible things”—the spoken words from our lips—must be subatomic particles.

Spoken words are coded messages that create sound waves. These sound codes are thus transmitted to the elements, darkness, earth, water—and God elicited a definite response from each of them. The fact that these elements produced the exact things God demanded is proof that there was an interpretation of the codes sent to each of them through words.

Ephesians 5:1 AMPC says, “THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father].” God expects you to copy Him, to act like Him. Therefore, with your words, you can change hopeless situations. Even if you had a great life already, you can make it much more glorious by your faith-filled words.

CONFESSION

I use my mouth to create the glorious future I want to see. Even now, I release words of prosperity, strength, grace, victories and promotions about my family, job, business, academics, health. I live in the reality of my heritage in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 11:3 AMPC; Psalm 33:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an ambassador of Christ, spreading God’s love in my world. His love is perfected in me; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions because I dwell in God, and God in me.

I am vitalised by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease, or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. I am alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! 

I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light. The Spirit of God has separated me from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men, having been identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.

I am planted in the house of the Lord, my life is like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! My life is programmed by the Word and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I see life differently. I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. Hallelujah! No force can defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world.

I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity is working for me, and for my good. I am a burning and a shining light; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel of Christ. 

I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 15TH APRIL 2021

THEME: DIVINE FAVOUR: WHAT IT DOES.

MEMORISE:

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.        Psalm 5:12

READ:  Esther 5:1-3
1Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house.

2 And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.

3 Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what is thy request? it shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom.

Queen Esther found favor in the sight of her husband the king, and thus was promised blessings up to one-half of the kingdom, as we see in the Bible reading of today. There are lots of lessons in this passage. One is that the king saw Esther.  In 1 Samuel 16:11-13, favor located David while he was watching over the flock of his father. Favor also found the mad man of Gadara in the graveyard and he was healed (Mark 5:1-15). God's blessings can locate you anywhere. A sister who had been looking for a husband went to a funeral. At the same ceremony, there was another brother who had been searching for a wife. The brother saw her looking very radiant and concluded that if she could be that beautiful in mourning clothes, she would be even more so when in high spirit. This marked the beginning of a courtship that led to marriage.

The king did not just see Esther, he focused on her.  When your day of favor comes, God will not just glance at you, He will focus on you. The day favor beamed on the sick man at Bethesda, Jesus located him for healing. A man who was jobless despite his two doctoral degrees, received favor after he gave his life to Christ and got multiple job offers. I recall the story of a mother who used diabolical means to prevent her daughter from getting married because she didn't want to be neglected. I prayed with the daughter and she got a suitor within one week. Whatever is blocking the view of those who should favor you shall be removed today in Jesus' name.

Going into the king's chamber without an invitation was a very dangerous thing to do, as we see in Esther 4:11. Thus, we can say Esther embarked on a suicide mission when she went into the king's presence uninvited. However, she found favor: what could have been her last visit to the king became the beginning of a new life not only for her but for the entire Jewish community in Shushan. Favor shall locate you this season in Jesus' name. The only obstacle to divine favor is unrighteousness. Psalm 5:12 says:
 "For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield."

This is why I am appealing to you to surrender your life to Jesus our Savior. When you do, begin to live a life that is acceptable to God, and then you too would enjoy divine favor.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let Your favor locate me for breakthroughs today in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 28-29.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16:  O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.
1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8. Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  15 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: VALUE FOR HIS PRESENCE* 

?️God’s Presence has the capacity to attract resources into a person’s life.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. John 2:1-2.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: God’s Presence has the capacity to attract resources into a person’s life.

It has been established that value for God’s Presence activates and provokes the abundance and riches in His glory.

At the wedding in Cana of Galilee where Jesus manifested His glory, it is important to note that He was specially invited with His disciples (John 2:1-2). This was because the people valued His presence.

And it is important to know that the Presence of God is magnetic in effect; the presence of God carries magnetic impacts. God’s Presence has the capacity to attract resources into a person’s life. The relevant people, the relevant provisions, the relevant opportunities are magnetized into the life of a person who carries the Presence of God. That is why every carrier of God’s presence is a carrier of God’s supplies.

There was a time Peter toiled all night and caught nothing; and then Jesus showed up at the lake of Gennesaret where Peter was fishing. Peter told Him he had toiled all night but caught nothing.

Then Jesus seemed to have replied him, “I cannot be here and this lake is empty of fishes; since I have come, fishes have arrived, and if you doubt me, launch out into the deep; and let down your nets for a draught” (Luke 5:4-5 paraphrased).

And when Peter threw his net, he caught a great multitude of fishes to the point that the net broke. So, the presence of God is a provision attractant.

*What is my counsel to you today? Make up your mind to maintain God’s Presence consistently.* 

*Remember this* ?: God’s Presence has the capacity to attract resources into a person’s life.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to value God’s Presence* .

*2. Live in God’s Presence consistently* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to value and live in Your Presence consistently LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.* 

*QUOTE* : The fact is, the treasures inside a person are put under pressure in the Presence of God. What you carry is unveiled in His Presence and you know, there is no empty human being on earth. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Ezra 4-6* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An adult elephant needs to drink around 210 litres of water a day.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The presence of God shall pull the relevant people, resources and opportunities into your life in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM